The Affiliate Bootcamp is essentially a course on how to be a successful ClickFunnels affiliate.
It is the brainchild of ClickFunnels CEO and co-founder Russel Brunson, promising thousands of dollars worth of information for free.
- Affiliate Bootcamp is available for free to new and expert internet users intent on marketing ClickFunnels products online.
- The course entails four days of free training.
- Upon registration, you gain access to 15 videos from ‘Super Affiliates’ showing you the ropes.
- Qualify for commissions and your dream car by giving away one trial a day for 100 days.
- Learn how to build landing pages, set up ads, automate action sequences, and compose high-converting emails.
What Is the Affiliate Bootcamp?
Affiliate Bootcamp is a carefully designed strategy to teach ClickFunnels associates how to boost their income from affiliate commission.
The Affiliate Bootcamp is delivered over four days and presented by leaders in the field.
Course content is made accessible via a daily email, allowing access for a limited time. Participants commit to perusing material every day for the campaign’s duration.
After that, they must follow course principles to hit the required affiliate goals within 100 days.
How Does the Affiliate Bootcamp Work?
Participation in the Affiliate Bootcamp is very simple.
Upon registration, users commit to working through detailed teaching content delivered by ‘Super Affiliates’ – top marketing experts. Registered users also commit to showing up daily and ultimately implementing what they learn.
Affiliate Bootcamp trainees receive an email every day for four days, unlocking access to attached content for a limited time of 24 hours.
This strategy forces participants to follow through and complete the entire course.
Videos give a step-by-step tutorial on making the ClickFunnels affiliate program work for you.
Upon completing the program, the ultimate goal is for affiliates to give away at least one trial per day, thus building a 100-strong customer base and earning a decent affiliate income.
Affiliate Bootcamp Overview
Russell Brunson assembled a ‘Dream Team’ to share marketing secrets and tips in the Affiliate Bootcamp.
Steve J. Larsen – Offer Creation and Publishing
Steve Larsen shares his insights on creating special offers and promotions consumers find too good to resist.
Dave Gambrill – Affiliate Foundation
Dave Gambrill believes that the path to growing your passive income as an affiliate is to cultivate a list of buyers who keep coming back for more every month. His contribution to the Affiliate Bootcamp expands on the principle.
Rachel Pederson – Relationship Foundation
Rachel Pederson has established her ‘Super Affiliate’ status by focusing on building a relationship with her customers. She relies on finding the customers who need ClickFunnels to start and ultimately scale their businesses.
Peng Joon – 100% Commissions
Peng Joon guides participants on a journey to create leverage and build leads and customer lists without making a big investment.
Jim Edwards – Domination
Jim Edwards strives to dominate the affiliate leaderboard and shares his secrets for doing so.
Greg Jeffries – SEO
Greg Jeffries is an expert in Search Engine Optimization. During his segment of the Affiliate Bootcamp, he talks about the Core 4 you need to achieve affiliate success.
Jacob Caris – Time Hacks
Time is money. Jacob Caris uses his spot on the ‘Dream Team’ to convey his time management knowledge. He explains how to become a successful affiliate despite other commitments and not having enough hours in a day.
Dana Derricks – Dream 100
Dana Derricks uses the Dream 100 method to rake in commissions without spending a fortune on advertising. In his Affiliate Bootcamp video, he shares valuable know-how in this regard.
Joe Marfoglio – YouTube
Joe Marfoglio believes in the power of social media and YouTube in particular. He teaches how to create click-worthy videos that are likely to captivate your audience to the very last clip.
Spencer Mecham – Search
Spencer Mecham’s field of expertise is how to leverage site traffic in the market looking for business solutions.
Marley Baird – YouTube
Marley Baird has the lowdown on why YouTube is the way to go to generate better leads and boost affiliate sales.
JR Rivas – Value Organic Facebook
JR Rivas shares his experience on how to organically catch the attention of your target audience and build value into your campaign on Facebook.
Josh Rhodes – Local
Josh Rhodes gets down to basics. In the Affiliate Bootcamp, he breaks down an agency approach to generating more than a hundred affiliates in 100 days.
Tyler S. Clark – Live Webinars
Tyler Clark counts on The 11 Actionable Steps he used to accumulate 106 paying ClickFunnels associates in 100 days. He shares insights in his video, which forms part of the Affiliate Bootcamp course.
Billy Gene – Demonstration
Billy Gene helps you construct a sitemap to lead browsers directly to where they need to be to become affiliates.
Affiliate Bootcamp Pros & Cons
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp comes with advantages and disadvantages.
- Affiliate Bootcamp is free
- Access expert advice and tips
- Learn how to build landing pages
- Learn the how-to of Facebook ads
- Understand how to set up an action sequence
- Learn how to compile high-converting emails
- On completion of the course, participants will have acquired 100+ affiliates
- Participation requires commitment and consistent attention for 96 hours
- It is difficult to watch all material during the allotted time, and you cannot skip or fast forward
- The course is merely a guideline – successful implementation depends on how much participants understood
- Difficult for beginners to implement independently
Is the Affiliate Bootcamp Right for Me?
Affiliate marketing is not to everyone’s taste. Read on for some possible indications that the Affiliate Bootcamp is right for you?
The Affiliate Bootcamp Is Right for You If:
- You have a working knowledge of affiliate marketing
- You like to make money without spending anything on ad campaigns
- You are in a dead-end job and wish to make a living from affiliate marketing online
- You need the skills promoted in the Bootcamp
- You want to reach the right customers who need ClickFunnels products
- You want to learn to build a relationship with your customers
- You want to learn how to use social media and YouTube to reach customers
- You can make the time to spend watching all the content
- You are ready to gain access to expert secrets to successful affiliate marketing
The Affiliate Bootcamp Is Not for You If:
- You are happy to work a 9-5 job forever
- You are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme
- You are too busy to set aside time to watch all the videos
- You are a complete novice (read some free training materials first!)
- You do not need to boost your commissions earned from affiliate marketing
Affiliate Bootcamp FAQ
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is too good to miss for many ClickFunnels uses. Read on for comprehensive answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the product.
Is There a Money-Back Guarantee for Affiliate Bootcamp?
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp does not have a money-back guarantee as it is a free offer for aspiring affiliates.
However, if you cannot watch all the videos delivered daily, you are eligible to upgrade to the One Funnel Away Challenge, which comes with a 30-day refund policy. Terms and conditions apply.
How Much Does the Affiliate Bootcamp Cost?
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is available at no cost for a limited time. Once registered, participants have four days to work through all daily materials. If you cannot watch all content in the allotted time, you can subscribe to the One Funnel Away Challenge for lifetime access at a more leisurely pace. This Challenge costs $100.
Can You Get Affiliate Bootcamp for Free?
If you are an active affiliate on the ClickFunnels platform (or if you aspire to become one), you have free access to all the content made available on the Affiliate Bootcamp. The course’s official value is more than $2,000. It is jam-packed with tips, secrets, and advice from the top Super Affiliates in the ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing Program.
Do All Affiliates Share Their Funnels in Affiliate Bootcamp?
ClickFunnels Super Affiliates share their successful funnels in their contributions to the Affiliate Bootcamp course.
However, this benefit is only available if participants in the Bootcamp upgrade to the
One Funnel Away Challenge. Activation of this subscription gives users lifetime access to all Affiliate Bootcamp material and resources.
Can You Skip Around the Affiliate Bootcamp Courses and Videos?
The Affiliate Bootcamp delivers drip content over four days. Affiliates watching the videos cannot fast forward or skip over material to access specific information.
However, if time allows, you should rewatch the video for better insight and understanding of the concepts and strategies.
Alternatively, upgrade to get lifetime access to all content.
Are There Any Affiliate Bootcamp Alternatives I Should Know About?
ClickFunnels not only promotes the Affiliate Bootcamp but also offers excellent software for affiliate marketing as part of the ClickFunnels Platinum Plan.
Backpack simplifies funnel creation in conjunction with affiliate program design and management.
Other alternatives worth looking at are:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- How Much Does Follow-Up Funnels Cost?
- Can Lawyers Use ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels MLM?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Hosting Cost?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Investment?
- What is Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Merch?
- Does ClickFunnels Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Businesses?
- Can You Get a 60-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where Can I Find a Copy of DotCom Secrets?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What is a ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Can Real Estate Brokers Use ClickFunnels?
- How To Create a Quiz Funnel in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- What Do I Need to Know About Brick & Mortar Funnels?
- How to Share Funnels?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Can I Access The Demo of ClickFunnels?
- What are The Steps of Signing-Up to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate PayPal With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How To Cancel a ClickFunnels Membership?
- What is ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How to Connect My Payment Gateway of Choice to ClickFunnels?
- Is There an Autoresponder in ClickFunnels?
- How to Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels?
- Can You Get a 30-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?