If you’re looking to scale your business with a funnel-building platform, look no further.
Our expert team already has many years of experience with funnel builders and online marketing. In addition, we’ve spent many hours specifically exploring the ten best funnel builders to assist with your decision.
Funnel-building platforms provide the tools you need to grow your business. They help you with marketing strategy, automation, and accelerating your sales. And best of all, you don’t need to be tech-savvy to use them.
What is a Funnel Builder?
Funnels are a marketing tool for managing the emotional steps your customer takes in the purchasing journey.
The funnel focuses on the sale and describes the entire buying process – attracting, engaging, and developing your leads.
Funnels have dramatically gained in popularity during recent years.
With so many brick-and-mortar businesses shifting at least some operations online and with the proliferation of new digital companies, this surge in popularity has been inevitable for some time.
A funnel-builder helps you furnish your funnel with the necessary tools and resources to build a well-planned funnel and scale your business.
Here’s an example of a funnel. A customer arrives on your landing page from your ads or website.
You give them an irresistible offer such as a free book in return for their contact information. Then you can e-mail them with your exclusive offers.
Using this framework, you can see how your leads convert, if your marketing techniques are working, and discover quickly any issues within your funnel.
10 Best Sales Funnel Builder Platforms
We have based our research on cost, features, and the advantages and disadvantages of each funnel-builder.
Automation, A/B or Split testing, e-mail autoresponder, easy-to-use funnel and page builders, conversion templates, and video hosting are essential features.
A CRM, scheduling, and affiliate marketing tools are also helpful depending on your business.
All the platforms mentioned below have stellar funnel-building features and are worth checking out.
ClickFunnels is an established leader when it comes to online marketing. It popularized the concept of funnels with its powerful funnel-building editor.
Its unique selling point has to be its extensive training. ClickFunnels dedicates itself to instructing customers in funnel-building and all aspects of business. All pricing plans include digital training courses, with more provided as you move up to the higher plans.
Weekly Peer Review Hackathons are available in which a coach will guide you through the steps of creating your funnel.
Features include advanced tracking and data with A/B testing, and users can add a lucrative affiliate program to their funnels.
ClickFunnels Pricing Options:
- Basic Plan – $97 per month – it includes twenty funnels, one hundred pages, and three custom domains.
- Platinum Plan – $297 per month – it includes unlimited funnels, unlimited pages, and unlimited Follow-Up Funnels.
- Two Comma Club X Plan – $2,500 per month. It includes unlimited funnels, twenty-seven payment gateways, and ten users.
ClickFunnels isn’t cheap, but it provides many features with all its pricing plans and special deals.
Once you have a ClickFunnels account, you can then upgrade to an annual plan.
This pricing works out at $80 monthly for the Basic plan and $247 monthly for the Platinum plan, which contains the full range of ClickFunnels features.
Notably, using one of the special deals makes it the most cost-effective.
The Funnel Hacking Secrets package and the One Funnel Away Platinum Challenge plan include six months’ use of the Platinum plan.
Each costs $997 for the six months and includes extensive digital training.
You can try out the system using a free 14-day trial. There’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee.
ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
With the easy-to-use funnel and page editor, users can set up funnels and pages quickly.
The Platinum plan includes the FunnelFlix feature, which provides comprehensive digital training courses.
Its top feature is the vast range of high-converting templates for many different types of funnels. This feature enables users to augment their marketing process quickly.
A significant limitation on the Basic plan is the need to integrate with an e-mail marketing system.
- You can share and clone funnels.
- There’s a wealth of templates.
- Provides an advanced Follow-Up Funnels autoresponder
- Awesome training.
- The Basic plan doesn’t include Follow-Up Funnels.
- It may be expensive for beginners and small businesses.
- It’s a significant increase in price to move up the plans.
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing system offering extensive funnel-building features.
Its unique selling point is Kartra Helpdesks.
This feature integrates with all the other tools in the system, so the entire history of each customer is available quickly.
This robust feature lets you correspond with your customer via ticket, live chat, Skype, or phone and is available on all plans.
If you want to create an online training course, Kartra provides Kartra Memberships.
This feature lets you upload video and audio content and track your students’ progress.
The built-in Kartra Analytics feature keeps tabs on everything – even your Kartra Calendar and Kartra Helpdesk.
Kartra Pricing Options:
- Starter Plan – $99 per month ($79 if paid annually) – it includes one hundred pages, fifteen thousand e-mails, and one custom domain.
- Silver Plan – $199 per month ($149 if paid annually) – it includes unlimited pages, unlimited e-mails, and three custom domains.
- Gold Plan – $299 per month ($229 if paid annually) – as well as the unlimited features above, it includes a Kartra Agency and five custom domains.
- Platinum Plan – $499 per month ($379 if paid annually) – it includes up to fifty thousand leads and ten custom domains.
Kartra has four pricing options to choose from, and all its features are available on every plan.
The Starter plan limits you to a selection of twenty digital products and hosting fifty videos. In addition, you can build two membership sites, have one helpdesk, and add one team member.
If it fits your business needs, the Starter plan is the most cost-effective.
The primary difference in plans is the number of leads, contacts, e-mail sends, and bandwidth – the more your business grows, the more you’ll need to upgrade.
The Silver plan allows for 12,500 leads, the Gold 25,000, and the Platinum up to 50,000.
All these plans give you unlimited bandwidth, videos, memberships, products, and team members.
If you reach the limits on the Platinum plan, you can contact support about its Enterprise package.
Kartra offers a 14-day trial for $1 and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Kartra Pros & Cons
You can publish, market, and track your videos with the built-in video feature. In addition, you can customize videos to match your site branding and receive detailed analytics.
The top feature at Kartra is ready-to-go complete campaigns, all with copy, designs, and automations. Then, you simply import and tweak one to start generating traffic.
The main downside is the limited bandwidth and e-mails available on the Starter plan. However, you can purchase add-ons without upgrading.
- Done-for-you campaigns.
- It also caters to large enterprises.
- Users can host videos without using external providers.
- Includes advanced e-mail marketing feature
- Includes a Helpdesk
- No need to integrate third-party tools
- A/B testing.
- The Starter plan bandwidth could be expensive if you need more than offered.
- There’s a significant increase in price to upgrade.
- As your e-mail list and leads grow, so will your costs.
- There’s no webinar feature.
Builderall is an all-in-one digital marketing platform suitable for all sizes of businesses.
It’s ideal for an extensive range of industries. For example, you can create websites, funnels, e-learning courses, membership sites, and e-commerce stores.
Its unique selling point is the modest cost of the plans. Any aspiring entrepreneur can afford the monthly payments and grow their business even with the limitations of the Builder Plan.
Builderall offers a Webinar App and Evergreen Webinar Builder. With the Live Webinar feature, you can stream to Facebook or YouTube.
As well as Super Checkouts, Builderall has a unique Auction Checkout to sell your product.
Builderall Pricing Options:
- Builder Plan – $29.90 per month – it includes the Cheetah Website Builder, one domain, and five subdomains.
- Premium Plan – $69.90 per month – it includes unlimited funnels, fifteen domains, and unlimited subdomains.
- The Funnel Club Plan – one payment of $199 then $99.90 per month – includes unlimited funnels, templates, and niche funnels.
Even though the Premium plan has most of the features offered by Builderall, the Builder Plan has excellent tools too.
These include the powerful Cheetah Website Builder, Drag n’ Drop E-mail Marketing Automation, and a Responsive E-mail Builder.
With the Cheetah Website Builder, you can also build simple pages and funnels.
If you want to create more sophisticated pages and funnels, you’ll have to choose the Premium plan.
Amongst many other great features, you’ll get access to the Cheetah Funnel Builder, video hosting, and a webinar builder.
The Funnel Club plan includes hundreds of high-converting funnels and landing pages for different niches.
In addition, every week, Builderall adds new niche funnels and Cheetah Strategic Themes.
You can create and manage e-mail sequences and automation with a MailingBoss account.
Although the Funnel Club plan has hundreds of funnel templates, the most cost-effective plan is the Premium.
You can try the Premium plan for $1 for thirty days.
Builderall Pros & Cons
Builderall has plans to suit all budgets.
With sixty-plus features in total, you get value for money, but you probably don’t need them all.
On the Builder plan’s Booking App, you can’t integrate with Google or Zoom, and there are no custom fields on the forms.
Finally, there’s a limit of five thousand subscribers on the Builder plan, but you should be able to afford to upgrade by then.
- It’s affordable.
- It offers an affiliate program.
- There’s a Share Funnel feature.
- There’s an extensive range of templates.
- Auction checkout.
- A/B Testing.
- Includes a massive amount of features that could be overwhelming.
- Limit of up to five thousand subscribers on the Builder plan.
- Limit of fifty items on the E-Commerce feature on the Builder plan.
- The Booking App has limits on the Builder plan.
Formerly with Kartra, WebinarJam, and others, Mike Filsaime is a co-founder of GrooveFunnels, so you know the technology is (or will be) reliable and robust. However, the GrooveFunnels tools are still in development, and the system is in Beta mode.
You can build websites, landing pages, sales funnels, membership sites, and sell your products with this platform. GrooveFunnels is ideal for both newcomers and established online businesses.
Features include GrooveDesk, a helpdesk, GrooveVideo, an advanced video tool, VideoBlog, and GrooveQuiz.
Its unique selling point is that its plans are either free or available at a reasonable cost in one or more payments instead of endless monthly payments.
GrooveFunnels Pricing Options:
- Free Plan – GroovePages and GrooveSell – $0 per month – it includes three websites/funnels, unlimited products, 500 contacts, and transactional e-mails only.
- Platinum Plan – Either a one-time payment of $1,397 or five monthly payments of $497 or two monthly payments of $799 – it includes unlimited websites/funnels, 10,000 contacts, and unlimited e-mails.
The first plan consisting of GroovePages and GrooveSell only is free for a limited period. After that, users receive lifetime access to these two tools and limited access to a few others.
GroovePages has an extensive range of high-converting templates that lets you build funnels, landing pages, and websites with an intuitive drag-and-drop page builder. You can also send transactional e-mails to customers.
With GrooveSell, you can create checkout pages and have unlimited leads, customers, and affiliates.
The Platinum plan contains all the tools, including GrooveVideo, GrooveMember, GrooveKart, and a Funnels Masterclass training course. You can also import unlimited pages. This feature set makes Platinum the most cost-effective plan.
Currently, there is a limited-time offer on the Platinum plan. When GrooveFunnels exits its Beta version, the platform will charge $299 per month for this plan.
For $100 per month, you can buy a Capacity Booster Pack increasing your contacts, video storage, and bandwidth.
GrooveFunnels Pros & Cons
The free version is excellent for beginners, but you’ll soon have to upgrade as your business grows.
There are a couple of limited-time offers for the Platinum plan for lifetime access, which is a much better deal.
As it’s still a relatively new system, the available features are in Beta mode, and you may encounter some bugs.
However, the outstanding reputation of its co-founder gives hope that these will surely iron out quickly.
- There’s a free version.
- No monthly payments.
- Includes digital training
- There’s a wide range of templates.
- It’s an all-in-one marketing platform.
- There are limits on the free plan.
- It’s in beta mode.
- Apps are still under development.
Ontraport’s unique selling point is that it’s a powerful marketingautomation software with a CRM through which you can track every interaction. It also offers detailed reporting.
E-mails sent from Ontraport use IP addresses, ensuring a better deliverability success.
You can also correspond with customers through SMS messaging and trigger automation based on keywords.
You can create multiple Pipelines (funnels) and fully customize everything.
In addition, the modern drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to build campaigns with proven templates.
You can quickly build membership sites within Ontraport designing from scratch or using pre-built templates, and you can drip content.
You can even install a Customer Center where members can control their information.
Ontraport Pricing Options:
- Basic Plan – $79 per month ($790 per year if paid annually) – it includes unlimited funnels, 1,000 contacts, and unlimited e-mails.
- Plus Plan – $147 per month ($1,470 per year if paid annually) – it includes unlimited funnels, 2,500 contacts, and E-commerce features.
- Pro Plan – $297 per month ($2,970 per year if paid annually) – it includes unlimited funnels, 10,000 contacts, and E-mail Delivery Consulting.
- Enterprise Plan – $497 per month ($4,970 per year if paid annually) – it includes unlimited funnels, 20,000 contacts, and 200,000 e-mails.
Although expensive, the Plus plan is the most cost-effective. It provides all the tools you’ll need to build, market, track, and analyze pages and funnels. And, of course, as your business grows, you’ll need the Plus plan for your increased number of contacts.
If you need an e-commerce Store or membership site, you should choose the Plus Plan.
Most of the features of the CRM are available with the Basic plan. Past this, if you want features like Automated Task Management and Call Logging, you’ll need the Plus plan.
Plus level accounts and above can add a user for $47, and Enterprise level accounts can pay $99 for 100,000 e-mails and $99 (all monthly) for 100,000 contacts.
You can create beautiful landing pages with split testing and pop-up forms on the Basic plan – the only tool missing is Order Bumps.
Ontraport offers a 14-day free trial without the need for credit card details.
Ontraport Pros & Cons
You need the full range of Marketing Automation tools if you’re creating funnels, websites, and landing pages.
Unfortunately, the Basic Plan doesn’t provide them all and, if you want to build an e-commerce store or membership site, you’ll have to choose the next plan up, the Plus.
For every tool in its advanced Marketing Analytics feature, you’ll have to opt for Ontraport’s Pro Plan.
Although the Basic plan is reasonably cheap, it may not be enough to grow your business.
- Includes complete marketing automation and CRM system
- Provides many professionally designed high-converting templates
- The Basic plan almost has the full range of Marketing Automation.
- It contains advanced customization features
- A/B testing feature
- Although the cheapest plan is $76 per month, it’s not scalable.
- There’s no E-commerce feature available with the Basic Plan.
- The Marketing Analytics feature is minimal on the first two plans.
- You can’t create a membership site on the Basic Plan.
GetResponse’s primary selling point has to be that it offers most of its features with the lowest-priced tier.
GetResponse’s main feature is its AI Website Builder, allowing you to use the AI Wizard to generate a personalized website. Alternatively, you can create your website and pages by choosing a template and customizing your design.
You can create Mobile-Friendly Landing Pages with GetResponse’s Landing Page Builder with over one hundred templates from which to choose.
The advanced Conversion Funnel Software tool builds your sales, opt-in, lead magnet, and webinar funnels as well as landing pages. You can choose from over thirty conversion-optimized templates.
GetResponse Pricing Options:
- Basic Plan – $15 per month ($12.30 if paid annually, $10.50 if paid biennially) – it includes one Sales Funnel, Unlimited Lead Funnels, and Unlimited Landing Pages.
- Plus Plan – $49 per month ($40.18 if paid annually, $34.30 if paid biennially) – it includes five Sales Funnels, five Webinar Funnels, and Marketing Automation for five Workflows.
- Professional Plan – $99 per month ($81.18 if paid annually, $69.30 if paid biennially) – it includes unlimited Sales Funnels, unlimited Webinar Funnels, and complete Marketing Automation.
- Max Plan – Custom Pricing includes Transaction E-mails (add-on), Multiple Accounts & Users, and Team and Role Management.
The above prices are all based on 1,000 subscribers. As your list grows, so will the cost of your GetResponse plan. For example, when you have 5,000 subscribers on the Basic plan, you’ll pay $45 per month, $79 per month on the Plus plan, and $139 on the Professional plan. When you reach 100,000 on your list, the prices escalate to $450, $499, and $580, respectively.
GetResponse offers phenomenal discounts if you choose to pay every year (18%) or every two years (30%).
There’s a limit to the number of Webinar attendees with the Plus (100), Professional (300), and Max (500).
The most cost-effective method is to choose the Professional plan and pay every two years. Then, as your subscriber list grows, the difference in price between that plan and the Plus plan is minimal.
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial without a credit card requirement.
GetResponse Pros & Cons
The big plus with GetReponse is its Conversion Funnel feature. You can host webinars and create webinar funnels, and the Plus plan includes this feature.
GetResponse provides advanced tools, including a drag-and-drop e-mail creator and many professional-looking templates. GetResponse is also already a well-established e-mail marketing platform.
If you pay for two years, you’ll receive a 30% discount.
The only major downside – as your list grows, so do your GetResponse costs.
- The first two plans are very reasonably priced.
- It’s a renowned advanced e-mail marketing software.
- The advanced funnel builder includes webinar funnels.
- Provides an AI Website Builder and AI Wizard
- Design and publish your own Facebook, Instagram, and Social ads.
- Monthly, 12-monthly, and 24-monthly plans.
- You can’t host webinars or build webinar funnels on the Basic Plan
- The more your subscriber list grows, the more you’ll pay GetResponse.
- No Abandoned Order Recovery tool with the Ecommerce feature on the Basic Plan
Convertri’s unique selling point is its Accelerated Page Technology. The platform claims huge pages will load within three seconds.
You can build your funnels, pages, and websites with the page editor with ready-made headers, footers, forms, and feature and hero sections.
With Dynamic Text Replacement, you can adjust your page copy based on keywords in your ads.
You can sell products, manage sales, and track sales with the advanced Shopping Cart feature.
Convertri provides an interactive video feature to show your Buy buttons and drop pixels after a certain point in a video to engage consumers.
Convertri Pricing Options:
- $99 per month ($75 if paid annually) – it includes 25 funnels, 250,000 impressions, and 250 pages.
Keeping it simple with one pricing plan, Convertri allows for ten Custom Domains and ten Team Members. Users can sell unlimited products and host twenty videos. With the Page Importers, you can quickly transfer your pages to Convertri without paying more.
Other features include Page and Funnel Sharing and Layers. Layers are not available on many platforms and allow you to create multiple screens on your site. You can configure options for each layer, like Visible on Mobile or Scrollable or Unscrollable. You can also add actions and events to your layers.
Built for conversion and speed, Convertri provides six hundred templates for funnels, pages, and sales letters for various niches, and they’re constantly updating them.
Pages built with Convertri are Mobile-Specific. While they are auto-generated, you can customize, add or remove elements and adjust the position of anything on your page.
If you want to review Convertri’s system, you can start with the 14-day trial.
Convertri Pros & Cons
If you’re looking to build funnels, pages, and websites fast, then Convertri will suit you. It doesn’t provide e-mail or webinar features, but you can integrate with Mailchimp, Zoom, Zapier, and a few others.
Counting the number of viewed elements can fall into a gray area, but 250,000 impressions should have you covered. Convertri will also allow you to add extra traffic if you receive an unexpected spike in views.
- Fast loading times.
- Provides a wide range of landing pages and sales funnel templates.
- There’s advanced video hosting.
- You can display your pages on WordPress.
- A/B Testing.
- There isn’t an in-built e-mail function.
- It doesn’t come with in-built marketing automation.
- There’s a limit on impressions.
- There’s no course creator.
This suite of marketing tools to capture and nurture prospects centers around HighLevel’s CRM.
Its unique selling point is that it provides all the resources needed for agencies.
Users can see exactly where their prospects are with the Pipeline Management feature.
Appointment Reporting is a perfect way for users to get insights into appointments booked within each sub-account.
HighLevel (also known by its URL GoHighLevel) allows users to send out requests for reviews automatically. You can also add a review widget to your client’s website, pulling reviews from Google and Facebook.
You can build out campaigns through e-mail, voicemail, SMS, phone, and Facebook Messenger.
GoHighLevel Pricing Options:
- Agency Starter Account Plan – $97 per month – it includes unlimited funnels, Twilio, and Mailgun.
- Agency Unlimited Account Plan – $297 per month – it includes unlimited funnels, unlimited sub-accounts, and a branded desktop app.
If you only need a single account to set up one client or your own business, you can choose the Agency Starter Account plan. You’ll get access to Twilio and Mailgun by entering your API.
And if you need multiple accounts for your clients or businesses, you should choose the Agency Unlimited Account plan. With this package, you can use your custom domain, customize the platform, and upgrade further. For an additional $497 per month, you will get a customized mobile app (the White Labelled App) and a custom Zapier zap for your brand.
The Agency Unlimited is the most cost-effective plan if you’re a marketing agency. Here you can create unlimited sub-accounts and cater to many clients. You can also customize your desktop app to fit with your brand.
You can test out the HighLevel system with the 14-day free trial without obligation.
GoHighLevel Pros & Cons
Opting for the higher tier plan means your monthly payments to HighLevel won’t increase as you scale your business.
Saving sections of funnels as templates is convenient for agencies. In addition, you can clone each step of a funnel or campaign, saving you time and effort.
On the downside, apart from Mailgun, you can’t integrate with other e-mail services. However, you can use SMTP services such as Gmail. Notably, Stripe is the only payment gateway available.
- Provides unlimited sub-accounts
- You can set up automated marketing on five channels.
- Mailgun has a built-in e-mail validation feature improving deliverability.
- Includes an advanced Automated Booking feature
- A Reputation Management feature helps with reviews.
- You can save sections of funnels as templates.
- Split Testing on the higher tier account
- The system can only integrate with Mailgun.
- White Labeling costs more.
- There’s only one payment gateway.
Built on WordPress, DropFunnels allows you to create websites with unlimited pages. Then you can set up your funnels within your site. With an easy Drag-and-Drop Visual Editor, you can customize templates. Alternatively, you can set a funnel to be your main page. Finally, you can send traffic from your site to your funnels or courses.
The SEO Framework within DropFunnels is Schema-based, which helps search engines and other systems interpret your site better.
DropFunnels has a powerful SEO blogging platform that can rank your content in search engines and drive organic traffic to your business.
DropFunnels Pricing Options:
- Starter Plan – $97 per month – it includes unlimited funnels, landing pages, and unlimited leads and contacts.
- Partner Program – $297 per month – it includes all the above plus five accounts and five custom domains.
If you already have an established business, some knowledge of funnel-building and a need for more domains, the most cost-effective plan is the Partner Program.
One bonus this program includes is the weekly coaching from DropFunnels marketing experts.
You’ll have more customization options on this plan, too, including Custom Domain Hookup. However, even if you select the Starter plan, the DropFunnels team can set up your custom domain for $59.
Although the number of DropFunnels accounts and domains are different, both plans include the built-in SEO Framework and Link Tracker to optimize your content.
You can take one of three paths when you sign up. “Do it Yourself” makes training available if you need it. On the other hand, “Done with You” lets you use the accelerated training courses. Finally, “Done for You” sees someone else complete the setup for you.
For a limited time, you can test the system with a 14-day trial before committing.
DropFunnels Pros & Cons
DropFunnels provides a fast page loading speed because of its WordPress infrastructure, which can positively affect your conversion rate.
Video training is available at every stage of creation, and a Facebook Community with professionals helps answer your questions.
You can build unlimited membership/course sites and integrate directly with PayPal or Stripe.
DropFunnels doesn’t include an e-mail autoresponder but provides integrations with the likes of (among others) Active Campaign, AWeber, and GetResponse.
- Includes an SEO tool, so your funnels, pages, and blogs rank in Google.
- Fast page-loading speeds.
- You can connect a blog to your sales funnels.
- Provides training videos
- You can create membership/course sites.
- Split Testing tool.
- It doesn’t include an in-built e-mail service
- If you need more than two accounts or custom domains, it’s a big jump to the next plan.
Previously known as InstaSuite, Kyvio, and now Funnelvio, this system is a funnel-builder that allows you to create landing pages and membership sites.
Its unique selling point is the built-in auto-translator. This tool lets you build pages in multiple languages, reaching a wider audience.
Users can build, share, clone, and publish funnels easily. You can choose from many optimized templates to make fast-loading pages and access from a mobile device, tablet, desktop, and laptop screens.
Funnelvio has a Checkout and Reporting feature with multiple buying, paying, and delivery options.
And the Product Delivery System automatically delivers your Welcome e-mails with your products.
Kyvio Pricing Options:
- Personal License Plan – $87 per month – it includes unlimited funnels/pages, 20,000 visitors, and five sites.
- Commercial License Plan – $97 per month – it includes unlimited funnels/pages, 100,000 visitors, and fifty sites.
For a limited time, Funnelvio offers grandfathered monthly prices on the plans so you can continue paying the same price even if and when they go up.
Both plans give users a free Page Importer for twelve months and a free training webinar. The Commercial License also contains a couple of other bonuses; a Funnel Building Checklist and a Traffic Hacking Checklist.
For an extra $10, the Commercial License is the most cost-effective, depending on the size and scale of your business. You get more sites and visitors with this top tier. And the platform advises its customers to use this license to build and sell landing pages and funnels to clients. It even gives you training on how best to do that. You can also use this plan to offer $10 off to your customers at checkout.
Funnelvio has a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee should you need a full refund.
Kyvio Pros & Cons
- You can target non-English speaking countries (Beta).
- There’s a built-in Goal Tracking feature that includes Split Testing (Beta).
- You’ll have access to a Page Importer for a year.
- A few features are in the Beta testing phase.
- There is no e-mail marketing system.
ClickFunnels, the Godfather of funnel-building, has some serious competition.
Funnels are all the rage, so much so that e-mail and CRM platforms are jumping on the funnel-building bandwagon. And that’s great news for you – you’ve got more choice.
From our investigations, you now know the main selling points, features, prices, and the good and the bad of each of our top ten funnel-builders.
‘Unlimited’ screams out from many platforms, as does ‘Lifetime Access,’ both seriously tempting attributes coming from genuine contenders for the funnel-building title.
Whichever option you go for, you should check your Billing Settings to consider a discounted annual subscription if you pick a lower-tier plan.
And, with free trials and money-back guarantees from most of these contenders, the barriers to entry have been obliterated.
So, if you need a funnel-builder, there’s never been a better time to try out the top options.