You can cancel EverWebinar on the platform in just minutes.
You can also change subscription plans within your dashboard.
- You can cancel from within EverWebinar
- EverWebinar has a 30-day, money-back guarantee policy
- The $1 trial can be canceled within 14 days
How to Cancel Your EverWebinar Subscription
Here’s how to cancel your subscription:
- Inside your EverWebinar account, navigate to the Profile section.
- Then, select the Support tab at the top of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the support section, where you can click Questions Answered under the Billing section.
- This will take you to another page where you can select the Self-Billing portal.
- At the bottom of the pop-up, you’ll see your current subscription. To cancel, you must select the red cross icon.
- The platform will then present you with a video on different billing options.
- Now, enter your email and order ID to continue.
- Next to the subscription plan that you’d like to cancel, select the X icon.
- To confirm the cancellation, click on the red button.
Your subscription will appear as pending cancellation and then once processed, it will be canceled.
How to Change Your EverWebinar Subscription Plan
If you’re looking to change your subscription plan, here’s how:
- From your dashboard, select the Profile button at the top of the page.
- A pop-up will appear. Select the Billing icon to change your subscription.
- You’ll be presented with many options under Available Subscriptions for you to choose from. Select the right one for you.
- A confirmation pop-up will require you to check the circle before clicking Change Plan.
- Your subscription plan will now be changed.
How to Cancel Your EverWebinar $1 Trial
As the $1, 14-day trial is for a subscription plan, you’ll need to cancel the subscription plan instead of the trial.
To do this, you should follow the steps in the How to Cancel My Subscription Plan section above – it’s the same process.
If you’re dissatisfied with the platform, you can get your money back in addition to canceling your subscription.
EverWebinar has a 30-day, money-back guarantee on all purchases, and this extends to its trial plan.
To take advantage of this, you should click the Contact Us button at the bottom right of any of the site’s pages.
Then fill out the form. Remember to include your email and order ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel your EverWebinar subscription, start on your dashboard > Select Support > Billing > Self-Billing Portal > Enter your email and Billing ID > Click on the X icon > Confirm by clicking the red button.
Yes, EverWebinar has a 30-day, money-back guarantee for all subscription plans purchased. To get your money back, go to any of EverWebinar’s site pages > Select the red mail icon at the bottom right of any screen > Fill out the form. Be sure to include your email, order ID, and money-back request.
Yes, according to EverWebinar’s terms and conditions, if a payment fails, access will immediately cease. You’ll be notified by email and have a chance to make your payment and regain access. However, if you leave it too long, the company reserves the right to remove your account.