You can cancel and change subscription plans anytime from within your WebinarJam dashboard.
- The subscription cancellation can be made from the WebinarJam dashboard
- You can get your money back if you cancel within 30 days
- The $1 trial can be canceled at any time
How to Cancel Your WebinarJam Subscription
Here’s the step-by-step guide for canceling your WebinarJam plan:
- First, from your WebinarJam dashboard, navigate to Support at the top-right of your screen.
- Then, click on Questions Answered under the Billing section.
- Select the Self-Billing Portal.
- Enter your email and order ID (your order ID can be found in your initial order confirmation email).
- Your orders will show up here to cancel; select the X icon, then confirm your cancelation by clicking the red box.
How to Change Your WebinarJam Subscription Plan
If you’re looking to change your subscription plan, here are the steps:
- From your dashboard, select Profile.
- Within your profile, select Billing.
- A selection of subscription plans will now appear; choose the one you’d like to change.
- Check the circle and the green Change Plan button to confirm your selection.
- Your subscription will now be updated.
How to Cancel Your WebinarJam $1 Trial
If you’re currently on a 14-day trial and have decided it’s not for you, you’ll need to follow the subscription cancellation instructions in the first section of this article.
You won’t be billed until your subscription starts. Therefore, you can cancel anytime within your trial period.
The platform also has a 30-day, money-back guarantee policy, which means you can get your money back if you’re unhappy.
This guarantee covers both regular subscription plans and the $1 trial.
To get your money back, go to any of WebinarJam’s site pages, and look for the red mail icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Select this, and then fill out the form. Include your name, email, order ID, and your money-back request.
Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel your WebinarJam subscription, go to your dashboard > Select Support > Click Questions Answered > Self-Billing Portal > Enter email and order ID > Click the X icon > Select Yes, cancel it.
Yes, WebinarJam has a 30-day, money-back guarantee policy that extends to all subscription plans. To get your money back, select the red mail icon in the bottom right-hand side of the page, fill out the form and include that you’d like your money back, your email, and your order ID.
Yes, WebinarJam will cancel your subscription plan if your payment fails and you don’t pay quickly. After your card has been declined, they’ll contact you to update the information and continue your subscription plan.