There is not and never was a ClickFunnels 60-day free trial deal. The only officially available trial is a 14-day free trial.
We appreciate that having plenty of time to learn the many functions of the ClickFunnels system is critical. It can take some time to make sure you’ve got the right platform for your business before purchasing.
You should continue reading our article to learn how to access the free trial and get our special tip on extending it to 44 days.
ClickFunnels 14-Day Free Trial
As well as receiving the features of the ClickFunnels plan you choose, you’ll also get access to many additional bonuses.
These include the Funnel Builder Secrets course, 100 funnel templates, book funnel templates, webinar funnel templates, and many more. All these extra features help to train you to build perfect funnels for your particular business.
When signing up for the free trial, you must provide a credit card number. This step ensures no interruption to your service, so your first payment will go through seamlessly when the trial ends.
ClickFunnels doesn’t set up long-term contracts, so you don’t need to feel locked in. You can use the software month by month and cancel your account at any time. You can also easily upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
Try Out ClickFunnels Now!
How to Get a ClickFunnels 14-Day Free Trial?
Getting a ClickFunnels 14-day free trial is a very straightforward process. Before you pay, you can test out your chosen plan’s features and access many bonuses.
Simply follow the steps below to begin your free trial:
- Open this page.
- Fill in all of the required information for registration and click on the “Start My Free Trial” button.
- Enjoy all of the ClickFunnels features for free for 14 days!
ClickFunnels 60-Day Free Trial: Workaround #1 (44-Day Trial)
There isn’t a 60-day free trial, but here is a workaround so you can get a 44-day trial.
When you combine your trial period with a selected plan for 30 days, you can get a free deal for 44 days.
ClickFunnels offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can cancel your subscription within 30 days and receive a refund.
ClickFunnels offers two plans from which to choose. The Basic plan costs $97 per month, and the Platinum is $297 per month.
Here are the pros and cons to this workaround:
- It gives you more time to use the platform.
- You can cancel your plan within 30 days.
- No contracts are necessary.
- Pay one month upfront for your chosen plan (which can be refunded).
You’ll see that the pros outweigh the cons and we strongly advise you to take advantage of this fantastic offer now.
How to get a 44-day free trial?
Combining the 14-day free trial with the ClickFunnels money-back guarantee essentially gives you a 44-day free trial.
Here’s how you can extend your trial:
- Start your free trial by filling in all the information needed on this page.
- After the free trial ends, pay the monthly cost of the plan you chose.
- You have a further 30 days to test out the platform. If you are not satisfied within that time, email customer support to cancel within 30 days and get a refund. This option will leave you with 44 days of free access to ClickFunnels.
How Much Is ClickFunnels After the Trial Period?
ClickFunnels offers two paid plans. The Basic plan is $97 per month, and the Platinum is $297 per month. If you selected the Basic plan for your free trial period and would like more features, you can upgrade to the Platinum plan when your 14 days end.
The Basic plan is perfect for beginners. Users can build 20 funnels, 100 pages, set up one sub-user, three payment gateways, and three domains.
The more advanced Platinum plan allows for unlimited funnels, follow-up funnels, and pages, as well as many training features. You can set up three sub-users, nine payment gateways, and nine domains.
Basic Monthly Plan
- 20 Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 3 Domains
- 1 User
- 3 Payment Integrations
Platinum Monthly Plan
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- 9 Domains
- 3 Users
- 9 Payment Integrations
Two Comma Club
- Unlimited Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- 27 Domains
- 10 Users
- 27 Payment Integrations
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
ClickFunnels offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s no problem about canceling your chosen plan if you want to. Knowing there’s a satisfaction guarantee gives you peace of mind when paying a month in advance. So long as you cancel your subscription within 30 days, you can receive a full refund.
To cancel, you just need to contact customer support within 30 days of purchasing the system. You can email the ClickFunnels customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be amazed at what you can do in two weeks with ClickFunnels.
You can build and launch your funnels for free. You may well have time to turn your leads into customers and grow your email list within that period, too.
Of course, free trials can’t go on forever, but you can extend them.
If you can’t gauge the system’s advantages within 14 days, you can now try it for longer. You will have to pay for a month in advance, but you can get your money back if you need to.
However, we’re sure that you’ll enjoy the quality of the features so much during the free trial that you’ll feel more than comfortable when the time comes to sign up for a plan.
You can read many reviews and testimonials about the ClickFunnels platform, but the system speaks for itself – meaning that the free trial is the best way for it to prove its value.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Find a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- How Much Does Follow-Up Funnels Cost?
- Can Lawyers Use ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels MLM?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Hosting Cost?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Investment?
- What is Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Merch?
- Does ClickFunnels Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Businesses?
- Can You Get a 60-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where Can I Find a Copy of DotCom Secrets?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What is a ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Can Real Estate Brokers Use ClickFunnels?
- How To Create a Quiz Funnel in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- What Do I Need to Know About Brick & Mortar Funnels?
- How to Share Funnels?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Can I Access The Demo of ClickFunnels?
- What are The Steps of Signing-Up to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate PayPal With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How To Cancel a ClickFunnels Membership?
- What is ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How to Connect My Payment Gateway of Choice to ClickFunnels?
- Is There an Autoresponder in ClickFunnels?
- How to Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels?
- Can You Get a 30-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?