ClickFunnels is a complete sales and marketing automation tool, allowing businesses to market and sell their products and services online by building sales funnels.
If you want to learn more about the platform, check out our in-depth review articles.
ClickFunnels offers an affiliate program allowing you to earn by promoting the platform to bloggers and internet marketers who work through a sales funnel marketing model.
It’s possible to earn from 20% to 40% in commissions, depending on your experience and the product sold.
As professionals in the industry, we are very familiar with ClickFunnels and have the best expertise to review their affiliate program. Here’s what you need to know.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program at a Glance
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program is full of financial incentives and requires an application to enter. The program includes affiliate tiers, commission structure, and a payout cycle. Let’s get into the details of each aspect.
ClickFunnels offers a premium for every referral with three affiliate tiers.
- Tier 1 Affiliates are novices who get a commission rate of 20% on premium plans.
- Tier 2 Affiliates have a commission rate of 30% on premium plans
- Tier 3 Affiliates get 40% commissions with recurring payments
ClickFunnels also has several front-end offers (things like books or other free giveaways) that make it easier to gather leads and generate additional premium. These include:
- DotCom, Expert, Traffic Secrets
- One Funnel Away Challenge
- 30-Day Summit
Afterward comes payout,
- You will receive payments via PayPal or check when your referral spends 75 days with a paid account.
Below is an overview with our expert rating of each aspect:
ClickFunnels is an excellent platform that makes marketing effortless. It offers a wide variety of products – from books and webinars to subscriptions and promotions.
The only disadvantage is that there are many offers to go through, and they get updated quite often, so it might be challenging to keep track.
Affiliate Cookies also expire 45 days after being set for commissions to be recorded. It needs constant maintenance.
Commissions offered at ClickFunnels are great, and there is very evident room for growth.
A stable 40% commission is excellent for cheaper offers such as books. When it comes to software and its promotions, newcomer affiliates usually start at 20%.
Once an affiliate makes over $1,000, they may apply for a 30% commission. Then once an affiliate has 40 active ClickFunnels subscribers, they can apply for a 40% commission.
Payouts happen every month on the 1st and 15th days only when at least $100 accrues in affiliate earnings.
If that amount does not accrue within a month, the sum transfers to the next month.
Thirty days must pass from the date the customer purchased through the affiliate to receive commissions. The wait time is long, and there are limited payment gateways without integrations.
There are tons of promotional material for affiliates to use, including the special pricing offers that customers can only get through affiliate marketers.
The platform has paid over $70 million in affiliate commissions alone. It provides banners and e-mails to support marketing on your social media accounts, websites, and pages.
Top-tier copywriters also write the material. ClickFunnels deserves 5/5 for the material it gives its affiliates.
My Experience with ClickFunnels Affiliate Program – the Good & Bad
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program offers attractive benefits to anyone who can drive regular sales. Although there is a lot to like about the program, it does have some weaknesses that are relevant to point out.
Here are a few prominent highlights of the program.
Pros of ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- Room for Growth – If you’re dedicated and consistent with the program, it guarantees professional growth.
- Loads of promotional material – The social presence, ready-to-use posters, and attractive offers on other platforms make it easier to endorse convincingly.
- Fixed $100 Commissions on Training Challenges – Active participation and completion in training challenges and boot camps get you a $100 commission.
- 40% Commissions on Front-End Offers (Book offers) – Affiliates get popular books by Russell Burnson free to read on this program.
- Not industry-specific – This is a very diverse program with various products, and any entrepreneur or marketer can promote it.
Cons of ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- Challenging to Reach 40% Commission – The qualification criteria to tier 2 and 3 is very difficult for new affiliates with no experience in promotions.
- 30-Days Cooling Off Period – If a referral continues to sign up for a paid plan after the 14-day trial, they enter the “cooling off” period. During this time, if the customer demands a refund, you don’t earn any commission.
- Limited payment methods – Affiliate payout occurs only through PayPal and check.
How to Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate
If you’re looking forward to joining, remember that it works independently from the product, and you don’t have to be a ClickFunnels user to become an affiliate.
Paid subscription users can enter the affiliate section from the main user dashboard. Non-users can sign up as an affiliate from the Affiliate Signup Page. Once you’ve applied, the ClickFunnels team reviews it.
After approval, you directly enter the affiliate dashboard. It shows a summary of earnings and other account details. If you scroll down this page, a detailed commission breakdown with links to affiliate tools and necessary promotional materials are available. You can copy your affiliate link from this tools page and promote ClickFunnels on websites, social media accounts, and e-mail lists.
Once your commissions reach $100, you qualify for payment at given dates via two payment gateways.
How to Make Money with the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
ClickFunnels offers more commission earning possibilities than just promoting the subscription to the platform alone. Here are a few tips that break down the best ways to promote ClickFunnels as an affiliate.
- You can utilize the Share Funnels feature to create unique funnels and share them with your audience through a public link. It will help your audience gain hands-on insights about the platform, and they’ll be more willing to join it.
- Create informational and functional blog content that showcases the benefits of ClickFunnels. Don’t be limited to reviews; write tips and tricks to help your audience fully utilize the platform.
- Publish interviews and success stories and mention ClickFunnels wherever necessary.
- Build trust between subscribers through an e-mail marketing channel and hear their reviews and queries.
- Make use of front-end products to score a commission. These include books (40% commission), e-books, software, and training programs such as 30-day challenges.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program FAQ
How to Get Your ClickFunnels Affiliate Payout?
The minimum payout threshold of the program is $100 in your account to withdraw funds. You can get paid via PayPal or Check 45 days after the cooling-off ( 30 days) period of a successful referral. You can use other payment gateways with the help of integrations such as Tipalti.
How Much Does a ClickFunnels Affiliate Make?
It greatly depends on your marketing skill, experience as an affiliate, and implementation speed. New affiliates make a 20% recurring commission, while old ones make 40% on the purchase of ClickFunnels subscriptions. An approved affiliate earns up to 30% in commissions; to become one, you should have an affiliate earning of $1000.
The earning curve is steep, but you can’t expect to make hundreds or thousands of dollars immediately. It takes time and constant effort to move up the tiers. But similar to a compound effect, there is no wasted effort.
How to Update Affiliate Cookie ClickFunnels?
The affiliate cookie available on ClickFunnels Affiliate allows you to get a passive commission whenever your referral with an active sticky cookie makes a purchase. To be eligible for commissions, attach your affiliate link to your cookie. It is valid for a lifetime, but you will only accumulate commissions if a user purchases ClickFunnels within 45 days of the cookie’s placement. To reactivate the cookie, users will need to click your affiliate link again.
How Does ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Work?
It works in a straightforward process. You can apply to be an affiliate, get approval with links, and start driving traffic to the platform. The way to generate sales is easy and the commissions earned are visible on your affiliate dashboard. Payment occurs after the 45-days cooling-off period. We have mentioned other payment details above.
How to Track Clicks on an Order Form in ClickFunnels as an Affiliate?
You can create direct affiliate links to the pages you want to promote using Backpack on ClickFunnels. Affiliates can add their Sub IDs to the custom URLs for tracking purposes. It helps keep track of clients on order forms so you can catch up to them.
How Long Do Affiliate Payouts Last with ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels makes affiliate payouts on the 1st and 15th of every month. You are eligible to withdraw this amount only when you have at least $100 in earnings. There are a lot of conditions and tier differences that separate the lasting of affiliate payouts.
Where Do I Get My ClickFunnels Affiliate Link?
Once you’ve logged into your ClickFunnels account, go to Affiliates in the dashboard, and review the breakdown by funnels section. You’ll find a ClickFunnels Affiliate Center that has a link option right above it. The links are available for every promotional offer and subscription.
ClicksFunnels Affiliate program is one of the best in the market. It is a diverse platform that provides a range of benefits and provides every user with an opportunity to earn commissions with recurring payments. The program also has numerous marketing materials that you can use to promote ClickFunnels. All in all, it is feature-packed and the top sales-boosting product.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?