Backpack is an affiliate marketing platform exclusively available with a Platinum ClickFunnels plan.
If you’re already committed to running a business, this feature can help provide a lucrative profit. It’s a reliable way to bring more traffic to your funnels.
Marketing and selling your products through affiliates is uncomplicated with ClickFunnels’ affiliate program.
You should continue reading this article to learn everything there is to know about the Backpack system.
What Is a ClickFunnels Backpack and How It Works?
ClickFunnels Backpack is an affiliate management system built into a ClickFunnels Platinum plan. There isn’t a way to access this system other than by subscribing to this particular plan.
The Backpack system offers many functions for setting up an affiliate program for your business. You can create commission plans for your affiliate partners, integrate your affiliate program with your funnels, and manage affiliate commissions and payments.
The Tracking and Reporting feature calculates and tracks all the results keeping you informed of all the statistics.
Backpack also uses sticky cookies to incentivize affiliates. This form of tracking allows an affiliate to continue to get paid commissions for any new sales by a customer they’ve already referred.
User-friendly, the Backpack feature is easy to navigate and requires no technical skills.
The ClickFunnels video below illustrates how effortless it is to attach an affiliate program to any of your funnels:
How to Get a ClickFunnels Backpack?
The Backpack system is only available when you subscribe to a ClickFunnels Platinum plan.
The Platinum plan costs $297 per month, but ClickFunnels also offers it in a couple of promotions.
The Platinum plan is offered at a discounted rate of $166.16 per month if you take advantage of the OFA Challenge Platinum or Funnel Hacking Secrets offers.
You would need to subscribe to the OFA Challenge Platinum or Funnel Hacking Secrets deals for six months at $997 each. As well as the Platinum plan, they both include many bonus training materials.
Platinum Monthly PlanYearly discount available
9 Payment Integrations
OFA Platinum & Funnel Hacking Secrets6-Month Promotion
Backpack & Funnelflix
Method #1: Get Backpack by Subscribing to a $297/Month Platinum Plan
When you subscribe to a ClickFunnels Platinum plan, you will receive the Backpack affiliate program as a feature. The plan costs $297 per month and includes unlimited pages, funnels, and follow-up funnels. It also features hours of training and courses.
Here’s how you can sign up for a ClickFunnels Platinum plan:
- Visit this page.
- Select the Platinum plan.
- Enjoy the features of a ClickFunnels Platinum plan (Backpack included).
Method #2: Get Backpack by Subscribing to a $166/Month OFA Platinum 6-Month Challenge
Another method of getting the Backpack system is to subscribe to the One Funnel Away Challenge Platinum plan for six months. This program consists of 30 days’ coaching with the ClickFunnels team and a 6-month Platinum plan.
- Visit this page to sign up for the OFA Challenge Platinum, including a 6-month subscription to ClickFunnels Platinum together with a Backpack plan and other exclusive materials only available with this promotional offer.
- Fill in your information to register and pay.
- Enjoy the 6-month subscription and all of the exclusive materials from the OFA Challenge Platinum.
Why Do I Need a ClickFunnels Backpack?
Affiliate marketing is probably the easiest way to earn passive income online. Using affiliates can increase your product’s visibility – getting it in front of potential customers that may not have seen your brand.
You don’t need to pay until the sale completes, making this channel mutually beneficial. Your affiliates also get the opportunity to leverage their expertise to recommend your product.
The Backpack system makes it very easy to integrate with the funnels you create. You only need to add two pages to your funnel – one for affiliates to log into and one for your affiliate center.
How to Use ClickFunnels Backpack? Set-Up Checklist
It’s easy to connect your affiliate program to your funnels and track all the results. Within the Affiliate Area, you can quickly share information to increase sales and profits. You can also share reporting information and promotional material with your affiliates.
To enable the Backpack feature, you need to create your sales funnel.
Here are the steps to setting up your Backpack affiliate program:
- Add Affiliate Area & Access to Your Funnel.
- Create a Commission Plan.
- Enable Backpack for Your Funnel.
- Create a New Affiliate Type and Add It to a Commission Plan.
- Create Commissionable Products.
- Customize Your Affiliate Area.
- Sign up New Affiliates.
- Review and Pay Affiliates.
The Leaderboard page is another useful tool within the Backpack system. Here you can view your top affiliates based on the product, the commission, number of opt-ins, and the quantity sold. This information helps with tracking when you’re running promotions or contests.
ClickFunnels Backpack Dashboard Overview
This section provides a walk-through of all the options and features offered with the user-friendly Backpack system. You’ll see how easy it is to set up and navigate your affiliate program without any technical knowledge.
As your first view, you get a quick glimpse of your stats, which are all automatically generated. You can see the percentages of active and referred affiliates with a handy snapshot of the day’s affiliate sales, commissions, and profit. You can also search here for any of your affiliates.
This section is where you view all the affiliates working for you inside your Backpack system. Your affiliates are automatically added to your funnel pages when they’re connected, and you can manually add and manage new affiliates here if you want to. You can also edit your affiliates’ information, for example, email addresses and telephone numbers.
You can view all your affiliates’ names and commissions on this page. You will see when commissions are due and the amounts owed. You can edit or delete commissions. And you can export data files from this page.
Here you can see all the payments that are due, recent payments made, and future commissions.
You can manage all your commission plans here. You can view and edit them and add new commission plans. For each new plan, you can enter the amount of commission that you want to pay. You can create as many plans as you like, making it simple for you if you have many products to sell or just want to run different plan specials.
This includes all additional information like tax form text or how long you want sticky cookies to last. You can update any of the information at any time.
With a little time and tweaking, you can set up a thriving affiliate program.
There’s no need for you to integrate with a 3rd party, and there’s no need to work out percentages – it’s all done for you.
Your affiliates are sure to trust your program because of the unique and effective sticky cookies tool. With the Backpack feature, affiliate marketing is a low-cost investment included in your payment plan.
Now that you have a better understanding of this system, you only need to attach your funnels, and your affiliates can spread the word for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?