You can use templates kept in the ClickFunnels Page Templates section to create blog pages that also help boost your online business.
You can add more templates by saving your custom-made pages as templates or by buying templates on the ClickFunnels Marketplace.
- ClickFunnels provides software to create sales and marketing funnels.
- You can use ClickFunnels templates to create bespoke blog pages.
- An intuitive drag-and-drop editor is used to simplify the editing of page elements.
- Attract and direct traffic to your site by inserting lead capture pages after every blog post.
- Access all blog stats and analytics metrics via the ClickFunnels dashboard.
- You can access usable templates from the ClickFunnels dashboard.
Can You Create Blogs with ClickFunnels?
You can use the tools in ClickFunnels to create impressive blog pages. Although ClickFunnels has a primary purpose of creating funnels, you can also tweak the pre-designed templates in the template library to meet your blogging needs.
Customize page elements with the drag-and-drop editor to reflect your brand and integrate them with existing business funnels on your website.
You can also fully optimize your site for access via mobile devices.
Where Can You Find ClickFunnels Blog Templates?
You can find a selection of templates to customize for your blog in the template library.
- Hover your cursor over the menu on the main dashboard.
- You will be presented with a drop-down menu – click on ‘Account Settings.’
- From the list on the left of your screen, select Page Templates and click on the tab.
- Select a template that catches your eye. The miscellaneous category may have what you want.
- Hover over the thumbnail.
- Select ‘Edit Template.’
- Continue to edit the template according to your particular preferences.
- Be sure to Save your new blog page.
The 4 Best ClickFunnels Blog Templates
Let’s look at some of the Clickfunnels templates available for blogging. More can be found on ClickFunnels Marketplace.
Blog Content Optin Funnel
- Hosts your blog directly to ClickFunnels, freeing you of the need to use WordPress.
- It comprises a homepage with a top row navigation bar that links site visitors to other important pages in your funnel.
- Features a section with iframe embed functionality to give access to recent or featured posts.
- A sidebar on the left-hand side of your screen functions as a shortcut to opt-in forms, other posts, descriptions, and additional resources.
- A ‘Thank You’ page appears as a redirect from your blog page.
TBG’s Fully Responsive 5 Page Website Template and Email Optin Funnel
- The eye popping design centers around promoting your work and portfolio.
- Responsive design across all major devices.
- Seven widgets are included that are all customizable.
- Includes an Events Page to list any upcoming webinars or live events to which viewers can sign up for in advance.
- A wide variety of custom elements are provided that include navigation buttons, custom and CSS pop out menu.
Website Funnel with Blog
- This template includes the following pages:
- Home Page
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Blog Posts
- High Converting Capture Page
- Error Page
- Coming Soon Notification Page
- FAQ Blog
- The cost includes installation, customization, and complete auditing of your website or sales funnel.
Travel Blogger Creative Template
Created by Janet Kafdar
- This example is for you if you want plug-and-play functionality for site pages.
- Pages include:
- Opt-in Page
- Thank You Page
- Mini Sales Page
- Order Form
- Order Confirmation Form
- Customize the template by adding your business logos to promote your particular brand.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where to Find a Discount Code for ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels MLM?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Hosting Cost?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Investment?
- What is Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Merch?
- Does ClickFunnels Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Businesses?
- Can You Get a 60-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where Can I Find a Copy of DotCom Secrets?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What is a ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- How to Get an Extended Free Trial at ClickFunnels?
- How to Find a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- How Much Does Follow-Up Funnels Cost?
- Can Lawyers Use ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
- What Do I Need to Know About Brick & Mortar Funnels?
- How to Share Funnels?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Can I Access The Demo of ClickFunnels?
- What are The Steps of Signing-Up to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate PayPal With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How To Cancel a ClickFunnels Membership?
- What is ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How to Connect My Payment Gateway of Choice to ClickFunnels?
- Is There an Autoresponder in ClickFunnels?
- How to Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels?
- Can You Get a 30-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?