Create a coaching website to sell products and services using ClickFunnels 2.0.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has tons of incredible features to make it easy to build a beautiful coaching website, attract your dream clients, and generate sales.
You can also use integrations for webinars, calendars, and scheduling tools.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 is a great all-in-one platform for a coaching business
- Create digital products and sell them on your ClickFunnels 2.0 coaching website
- Start with the Basic ClickFunnels 2.0 plan and upgrade as your coaching business expands
Can I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 for Coaching?
Yes. With ClickFunnels 2.0, you can create a coaching website.
Once you’ve created your website, you can use ClickFunnels 2.0 webinar funnels to attract new clients and generate sales.
You can integrate ClickFunnels 2.0 with Zoom and WebinarJam to host your coaching sessions. You can also integrate Calendly and Google Calendar with ClickFunnels 2.0 to help easily schedule your sessions and webinars.
There are additional features available to enhance your coaching website, such as detailed analytics tools, the ability to create a blog, and Workflows to automate your marketing.
Which Features on ClickFunnels 2.0 Are Suitable for Coaches?
- Website – Create a professional coaching website for your audience on ClickFunnels 2.0. Each aspect of your website is customizable with no required coding knowledge. Simply use the drag-and-drop and click-to-edit tools. There are tons of templates you can personalize, allowing you to create a brand your users will trust.
- Webinar Integrations – You can host group and one-to-one webinars using tools like WebinarJam and Zoom and integrate with ClickFunnels 2.0 using Zapier.
- Scheduling and Calendar Integrations – Use Zapier to manage your sessions using Google Calendar or Calendly.
- Membership Site – Membership sites allow you to earn recurring revenue by providing new content to your subscription members. You can release new coaching ideas to your members, receive feedback, and provide valuable content based on the responses.
- E-Commerce Store – Create an online store to sell both physical and digital products on ClickFunnels 2.0. The customers visiting your coaching website can easily browse and checkout. You can maximize your sales by adding upsells, subscriptions, and more.
- Customer Center – Your coaching clients can find all the products they purchased from you in one ‘hub.’ This makes it easy for them to consume content, and they can also manage their information.
- Funnels – Attract users from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Google to your coaching website. Use a funnel to generate more sales by offering valuable products that can help visitors and convert them into paying customers.
- Webinar Funnel – Use one of the ClickFunnels 2.0 Webinar Funnel templates and add a YouTube, Vimeo, Voomly, Wistia, HTML5, or Custom Embed Video URL. The funnel templates are built to convert, and you can customize them to suit your coaching business.
- Email Marketing – ClickFunnels 2.0 has built-in powerful email marketing tools to help you connect with your customers. You can schedule the emails your coaching customer receives and use relevant templates to increase sales.
- Analytics – Understand and analyze your client’s engagement and actions. This can help you improve your pages and funnels and see which are performing and how you can improve them.
Which Plan Should I Choose on ClickFunnels 2.0 for Coaching?
All the plans available on ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used for coaching.
Each plan has access to almost all the same features. The main difference in the plans is the usage amount. As the plans increase in price, so does the number of funnels you can create and contacts you can have.
If you’re newer to coaching, we recommend the Basic plan. Once you have outgrown that plan’s limitations, you can upgrade to the Pro plan and then the Funnel Hacker plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! ClickFunnels 2.0 is a great option for online coaching.
It is an all-in-one platform with all the tools you need to create a successful coaching business.
You can also integrate your ClickFunnels 2.0 website with webinar software and scheduling tools.
ClickFunnels 2.0 enables you to build a website and create converting funnels to generate leads and sell your products.
It also has analytics features to grow your business and understand your audience.
We recommend starting with the Basic plan, which costs $147/month or $127/month when paid annually. The Basic plan allows you to create one website with three courses and up to 1000 students.
Once you have outgrown the limitations of the Basic plan, you can upgrade to the Pro plan, which costs $197/month or $157/month when paid annually.
You can create, sell, and market your coaching products on ClickFunnels 2.0.
However, you will need to use additional tools to host and schedule webinars. This can be done using Zapier to integrate your ClickFunnels 2.0 account with Zoom, WebinarJam, Calendly, and Google Calendar.
If you’re looking for a platform to create an online coaching company, check out ClickFunnels 2.0.
Easily create a branded website and market your coaching content with ClickFunnels 2.0.
Use integrations to further enhance your coaching business.