ClickFunnels 2.0 enables you to manage and analyze your contacts using its customer relationship management (CRM) feature.
The CRM tool collects information about your contacts. You can analyze this information and use it to build a unique experience and stronger relationship with your contacts.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 currently has a CRM feature for contacts
- It is launching a CRM feature for sales soon
- Monitor the interactions each contact has with your website
Is ClickFunnels 2.0 a CRM?
ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one e-commerce platform with a built-in CRM tool.
ClickFunnels 2.0 CRM Benefits
- Understand Customer Activity – The CRM feature tracks each contact’s interactions with your website. Use this valuable information to understand your contacts and help grow your business.
- Build a Unique Experience – The information the CRM tool gathers can help create a personalized journey for your contact. This can build rapport, improve your customer’s experience, and make your business trustworthy.
- Enhance Relationships – Learn about your contacts and stay connected to them to enhance the relationship and generate sales.
- Manage Visitors – Analyze the interactions visitors have with your website. Use this information to turn those visitors into customers.
ClickFunnels 2.0 CRM Features
Currently, ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to see the details of contacts. You can also see those who have visited your site but have yet to become contacts. If the visitor becomes a contact, ClickFunnels 2.0 will inherit all the information gathered while they were a visitor.
To view the details for your contact, open your contacts from the side menu.
Under All Contacts, you will see a list of your contacts in the first tab and visitors in the second one.
You can use the search bar to locate a specific contact or filter and sort the results using the buttons next to the search bar.
Click on the contact’s name to view more information.
A sidebar will appear showing the contacts record.
This sidebar will show most of their details. To view the full details, click View Full Profile, located under their email address.
The record will show the following information:
- Overview – This tab includes the contact’s name, email address, address, phone number, any assigned tags, time zone, source, shipping address, and payment methods.
- Activity – This will show you a list of the contact’s activities.
- Notes – This feature is not available yet. But soon, you will be able to add notes to your customer’s profile.
- Marketing – This will show any broadcast campaigns or workflows they are currently in.
- Orders – The order tab will show any orders they have made and their payment history.
- Enrollments – Here, you can see the courses the contact is enrolled in. You can also manually enroll contacts in this tab.
- Fulfillments / Assets – Any products purchased by the contact and those fulfilled will display here.
Contact Tags is the next option in the side menu. Here you can create tags and add them to your contacts. This is a great way to organize your contacts.
The Segments tab is located beneath Contact Tags. Use Segments in the same way as an email marketing list.
The sales CRM feature has yet to launch on ClickFunnels 2.0. Once it launches, we will update this page with all the details. Make sure to bookmark it for later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Offer CRM?
Yes! There is a built-in CRM feature on ClickFunnels 2.0 which helps you better understand and manage your customer base to enhance customer relationships.
Is ClickFunnels 2.0 a CRM?
Yes, there is a CRM feature, but ClickFunnels 2.0 is much more than that. You can also use it to market, sell, and deliver your products.
What CRM Features Are Missing from ClickFunnels 2.0?
Currently, the sales CRM feature is not available on ClickFunnels 2.0. They are due to launch soon, but a date has yet to be confirmed.