- ClickFunnels 2.0 lets users connect a custom domain
- Connect your custom domain manually or automatically
- You can purchase a domain through ClickFunnels 2.0
How to Connect a Custom Domain on ClickFunnels 2.0
There are two ways to connect a custom domain on ClickFunnels 2.0: manual or automated.
Users must first check to see if their domain is eligible to be connected automatically using the platform’s Entri integration tool.
We’ve created a list of the most popular domain providers that Entri supports:
- Google Domains
- Amazon Route 53
How to Connect a ClickFunnels 2.0 Domain with Entri (Automated Method)
If you’ve identified that Entri can support your domain, then here are the steps for connecting it:
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard.
- Then, select Site & Funnels from the left-hand side elements.
- Now select “Domains.”
- Click “Connect Existing Domain.”
- Now enter your domain into the box.
- The domain provider will then appear in the box below, and you’ll need to click “Add Domain” to continue.
- Then select “Start Domain Setup.”
- A pop-up will now show the Entri software, which connects the domain to ClickFunnels 2.0. After reading the text, you’ll need to click “Continue” to proceed.
- Another pop-up that requires you to authorize the domain provider will appear – select “Authorize” to continue.
- On this page, you’ll see the DNS records. After reviewing them, click “Authorize.”
- To complete the connection, you’ll need to select “Done.”
- Your custom domain will now show connected, and the status will appear green.
How to Manually Connect a ClickFunnels 2.0 Domain
If Entri does not support your domain, follow these steps to connect it manually.
- From your dashboard, navigate to Site & Funnels and select “Domains.”
- Here, you’ll need to click “Connect Existing Domain.”
- You’ll then need to enter your custom domain into the text box.
- Then, click “Add Domain” after the domain provider information appears in the second box.
- Now select the “Click Here” blue text.
- Then click on the “Show DNS Table” button.
- You’ll now need to copy the information under the “Data” column.
- Head to your custom domain provider’s site and select the domain you’d like to connect to ClickFunnels 2.0.
- There should be an option to alter the TXT records.
- After you’ve found that, paste the copied data into the box.
- Leave the settings as “Automatic,” then click “Save All Changes” and “Complete” to confirm the record change.
- Navigate to ClickFunnels 2.0’s domain section and click the “Validate Ownership” button.
- Once it appears “Securing,” select “Show DNS Table.”
- wo more records will appear, which you’ll need to add to your custom domain providers’ website.
- Now enter the data into your custom domain providers’ record list.
- Once completed, it will appear as “Connected” under the custom domain name.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan for Custom Domains
Custom domains are a core feature, making them available to all subscription plan holders.
However, there is a limit on the number of domains each subscription plan can have:
|ClickFunnels 2.0 Plan||Price (Paid Monthly)||Custom Domains||Number of Domains|
|The Basic Plan||$149/month||✅||1|
|The Pro Plan||$197/month||✅||3|
|The Funnel Hacker Plan||$297/month||✅||9|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription plan holders can use custom domains. However, each plan has a limit on the number they can connect: The Basic plan has one domain, the Pro plan has three domains, and the Funnel Hacker plan has nine domains.
The simplest way to connect your ClickFunnels 2.0 is using the automated method. First, navigate to your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard > Select the Site & Funnels element > Click “Domains” > Then, select “Connect Existing Domain” > Enter your domain > Click “Add Domain” > Select “Start Domain Setup” > Click “Continue” > Select “Authorize” twice > Select “Done.”