On its website, ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial to new users. Our experts painstakingly researched all the options available to you on extending the free trial.
We are pleased to report that you can extend your trial by contacting the ClickFunnels customer support team.
You should also be aware that many clickbait websites promise a 6-month and even longer free trial, but such options are entirely false.
The instructions provided in this article are the only tried and tested way to get a ClickFunnels trial extended.
ClickFunnels Extended Trial: How to Get One?
The easiest way to get a free trial extended is by simply asking the ClickFunnels customer support team.
We know that sometimes 14 days isn’t sufficient to try out all the new system features. Our group of experts needed an extension to the trial when we tested the platform for our readers.
ClickFunnels was happy to grant our request for an additional 14 days, and the team would likely do the same for you. ClickFunnels has invested heavily in its customer acquisition strategy, and we’re sure the team will want to keep all its new customers.
As this method has worked for us, it should also work for you. We believe ClickFunnels will be happy to prolong your trial, too, for an additional 14 days.
The Base: ClickFunnels 14-Day Free Trial
The best solution to trying anything new is to take advantage of a free trial. ClickFunnels currently allows new users to test its system for 14 days.
As well as the features of the plan you choose, you’ll also receive a massive amount of additional perks. These training features will help you to perfect your sales funnels. Complete courses such as Funnel Builder Secrets, Product Secrets, and AdSkills are included free. You’ll also benefit from over 100 funnel templates and the Funnel Hacker Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers about funnel building.
When you sign up, you need to enter your credit card details, but you don’t need to sign a contract. You simply pay your subscription month by month, and you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time.
You should make the most out of this great deal and register for your free trial now.
How to Get a ClickFunnels 14-Day Free Trial?
Here we guide you through the steps to starting your ClickFunnels 14-day free trial. Choose the plan you would like to try out and receive all the extra training resources as well.
Signing up for the ClickFunnels 14-day free trial couldn’t be easier:
- Open this page
- Click the “Start My Free Trial” button.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click the “Start Building My First Funnel” button.
- Click your chosen “Select Plan” button.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Enjoy all of the ClickFunnels features for free for 14 days!
How To Get a ClickFunnels Extended Trial?
It’s easy to secure an extension to your trial from ClickFunnels. Simply email your request to the customer support team, and ClickFunnels’ representatives will be happy to help you out.
- On the 7th-11th day of your free trial, email the customer support team to ask for a trial extension. (You’re welcome to use our email template below).
ClickFunnels will more than likely be happy to continue your free trial for 14 more days.
To help with your request, we created an email template for you to send to ClickFunnels. Of course, you’re very welcome to change any part of it. However, the key point of the email is the reason why you need the extension. You can send your email to email@example.com.
Hi ClickFunnels team,
I’m currently using the ClickFunnels 14-day trial, but I haven’t built a complete sales funnel yet. There are still a few features I need to practice with, and I need more time to do that.
I would very much appreciate it if you would kindly extend my free trial for another 14 days. Then I can continue creating my first funnel with ClickFunnels.
There’s one free trial to test drive ClickFunnels, and it lasts for 14 days.
Don’t believe it if you see claims of a longer trial. Many websites overpromise on the length of the ClickFunnels free trial. They do this to pull you onto their sites as it’s a sure way for them to increase traffic.
Obviously, by offering a free trial, ClickFunnels wants to attract and convert new customers. However, the team has gone one step further and added extra training materials to help new users.
So, asking for a further 14 days to study the abundance of resources and create effective sales funnels should not be a big issue.
Halfway through your trial, a polite and straightforward email is all it should take. The ClickFunnels team is sure to be happy to provide an extension. After all, ClickFunnels wants you to benefit from its system and keep you as a customer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does ClickFunnels Have an Autoresponder?
- Does ClickFunnels Have a Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels a Pyramid Scheme?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method?
- What Are The Best ClickFunnels Alternatives?
- Is There a Black Friday Deal on ClickFunnels?
- Does ClickFunnels Work For Real Estate?
- Is There a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where Can I Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- What Do I Need to Know about ClickFunnels Instant Traffic Hacks?
- Can You Still Get a Funnel Hackers Black Box?
- How to Attend Funnel Hacking Live?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels with WordPress?
- How To Cancel ClickFunnels?
- How to Join ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are OFA Challenge Bonuses?
- How to Make a Physical Product Funnel?
- Where Can I Find a Software Secrets Review?
- How to Host My Own Domain on ClickFunnels?
- Can You Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How Much Can You Earn with ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- How to Get a Funnel Hacker T-Shirt for Free?
- How Do Quizzes and Surveys Work in ClickFunnels?
- Funnel Hacks: What It Is and How to Get It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Getting?
- Is Funnel Builder Secrets Worth Getting?
- What are Share Funnels?
- How To Find a Demo of ClickFunnels?
- How to Sign Up for ClickFunnels?
- Is it Worth Attending Russell Brunson’s 10x Secrets Masterclass?
- How to Integrate PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Worth Getting?
- Where Can I Find Perfect Webinar Secrets Review?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels with Shopify?
- Does ClickFunnels Have a Shopping Cart?
- Does ClickFunnels Work For Lawyers and Attorneys?