ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used for affiliate marketing businesses to build landing pages, sales funnels, and websites.
The platform’s features include email marketing, A/B testing, and analytics.
- The platform lets you create a complete blog on the site
- You can easily duplicate and import affiliate funnels
How Affiliate Marketers Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0
Affiliate marketers can quickly build pages and funnels to test, run, and scale offers.
Here are a few examples of how you can use ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Build Funnels – Affiliate marketers can build sales funnels that promote different products and services.
- Email – You can also run affiliate offers through its comprehensive email marketing system.
- Affiliate Applications – If you have an affiliate program, you can create opt-in forms and applications for people to join.
- Embed Links – Within your website blog, you can embed affiliate links into your articles.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Affiliate Marketing
Sales Funnels are a ClickFunnels 2.0 core feature, and they have a range of templates available to help you get set up quickly.
You can also customize your funnel with the following elements:
- Social proof
- Call to action
- Multi-step offers
To scale your offer even more, you can clone funnels and share them with other affiliate marketers.
Moreover, you can clone the funnel yet again and translate it if you want to take an offer to another region.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has an intuitive landing page builder that lets you customize it to create the perfect page with plenty of landing page features:
- Call to actions
Ways affiliate marketers can use them:
- Offer Pages – If your affiliate offer is straightforward and not multi-step, then you can set up a landing page to advertise it.
- Gather Leads – If your offer is via email, you can collect your leads’ information and automatically add them to your marketing flows.
- Redirect Traffic – If you’re redirecting your traffic to another funnel, you can use a landing page for advertising your offer and a call-to-action button to redirect traffic to another site or page.
If you’re a business looking for a more versatile solution than single sales funnels and landing pages, you may consider ClickFunnels 2.0’s website builder.
It has all the features of a typical website and can be created using the builder tool.
This allows affiliate markets to build a website focused on a specific niche to generate traffic and, in return, can earn money through affiliate marketing.
Website features and elements for affiliate marketers:
- Sales funnels
- Landing pages
- Video training
One extremely popular way of generating traffic for affiliate marketers is blogging. You can build a large audience around a niche by creating blog posts containing valuable content.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s blogging feature includes the following:
- Blog link in your navigation bar
- Blog homepage builder
- SEO friendly design
How affiliate marketers can use the blog feature:
- Establish Authority – You can position yourself as a niche expert by producing insightful and valuable information.
- Link to Products – You can earn money by embedding and recommending products within your posts.
- Gather Leads – If you include an email sign-up, you can email affiliate campaigns.
After you’ve gathered an email address, then you can start marketing affiliate offers to them – this can all be done inside ClickFunnels 2.0’s email marketing feature.
Tools they offer:
- Deliverability support
- Email templates
- Fully customizable
- Flow creation
Types of emails affiliate marketers can send:
- Broadcasts – These are sent to all of your lists, including newsletters, broad offers, and promoting new blog posts.
- Automated Flows – After someone has subscribed to your list, you can begin sending your emails to them at set intervals.
- Personalized Emails – As the platform offers segmentation, you can target each customer with the affiliate offer they’re most likely to take.
ClickFunnel 2.0’s workflow feature brings together all of the different elements and features – it’s similar to ‘Zaps.’
You can use triggers and actions to automate your marketing and sales.
Examples of how an affiliate marketer can use workflows:
- A lead lands on your website and opts into your list.
- The email automation flow is triggered.
- You can contact them via SMS integration if they fail to open the emails.
There are hundreds of combinations for setting up and creating flows to tailor offers and journeys for customers.
To compete in the highly-competitive affiliate marketing environment, it’s essential you test everything.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a powerful A/B testing feature that allows you to change single or multiple elements on a page to create the most profitable variation.
How an affiliate marketer can use this feature:
- Emails – You can find the best-performing emails and sequences by testing subject lines and content.
- Landing Pages and Sales Funnels – Testing the color schemes, copy, and images can all be used to improve your conversion rates.
- Test Offers – Testing offers and calls to action are essential to finding the most effective and profitable ways to convert customers.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of analytics dashboards and metrics for you to closely keep an eye on how your business is performing.
This will give you a clear direction of what to change on a micro-level (copy, text, offers); it will also show you if you need to hire more staff and scale your operations.
Analytics for affiliate marketing:
- Funnel and landing page performance
- Opt-in rates
- Conversion rates
- Business performance
- Revenue over time
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Affiliate Marketers Need?
Most affiliate marketers can begin using the Basic plan, which costs $147 per month. This plan can be reduced to $127 when paid annually.
However, if you’re already an established affiliate marketer who requires many sales funnels, you should opt for either the Pro or Funnel Hacker subscription plans. These allow you to have 100 and unlimited sales funnels, respectively.
- Basic plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Affiliate Marketing
There are many templates that you can use on the ClickFunnels 2.0 platform; they include email, website, funnel, and page templates.
You can select the best-fitting template for your business and then replace the content to add any additional elements.
For example, if you’re looking to set up a multi-step sales funnel to send cold traffic to, you can go to the builder and select the recipe template – these are two-and-three-step templates.
After selecting them, you can add your affiliate offers, copy, text, call to action, and then link any email sequences.
This will save you time and allow you to focus on generating more sales.
Tips for Affiliate Marketing on ClickFunnels 2.0
For affiliate marketers using ClickFunnels 2.0 for the first time, all of the features and tools can seem daunting.
To help you with the setup or transition, we’ve come up with our four top tips:
- Split Test Everything – Remember to use the previously mentioned A/B testing feature to increase your opt-in and conversion rates and bring down your costs.
- Test the Regions – ClickFunnels 2.0 makes cloning funnels very easy. For minimal cost, you can take your winning affiliate offers and test them in other languages, such as German and Spanish.
- Network – There are many ClickFunnels 2.0 groups where you can help each other and share successful offers – you can find them on Facebook.
- Use Extra Funnel Steps – Don’t stop with one offer or landing page: you can send your visitor through multiple funnel pages and then follow up with emails, maximizing your earnings.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Affiliate Marketers?
When subscribing to ClickFunnels 2.0, you may no longer need many software subscriptions, as the platform has many features.
To help you understand which software ClickFunnels 2.0 can replace, we’ve created a list for you below:
- Landing Pages, Sales Funnels and Websites
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
What Features Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Have for Affiliate Marketers?
ClickFunnels 2.0 has landing pages, sales funnels, websites, blogs, email marketing, workflows, and analytics. These features will let you set up, host, and scale your affiliate offers.
What ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Affiliate Marketers Need?
You can use the Basic subscription plan if you only need one website and less than 20 sales funnels. However, if you’re an established affiliate marketer, you’ll likely need the ClickFunnels 2.0 Pro or Funnel Hacker plan.
Can I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as an Affiliate Marketer?
Yes, affiliate marketers can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to run affiliate offers, build landing pages, and host blogs with affiliate links.
Is ClickFunnels 2.0 Good for Affiliate Marketing?
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 is good for affiliate marketing; it contains essential features such as landing and sales pages. You can also increase your earnings by integrating email and SMS marketing or by setting up a blog.