Chiropractors can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to generate leads, schedule appointments, manage training, and sell memberships.
- The platform’s features include landing pages, websites, CRM, email marketing, and workflows
- The recommended minimum subscription would be the Basic plan, which costs $147 per month
How Chiropractors Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0
There are a couple of ways chiropractors can use the platform to grow and expand their business:
- Lead Generation – Set up landing pages for potential customers to submit their contact details to; you can then schedule an appointment with them.
- Schedule Appointments – Allow clients to schedule calls for your services.
- Create a Website – On the platform, you can create a complete site for your chiropractic business and use a custom domain.
- Sell Courses and Memberships – Use ClickFunnels as a scalable way to grow your company online by selling courses and memberships.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Chiropractors
Sales Funnels and Landing Pages
If you’re looking to generate leads and attract new clients, you’ll want to set up a landing page or sales funnel.
These allow you to advertise your chiropractic offers and have potential clients enter their information.
An example offer could be a free phone consultation or 15 minutes in-person session.
You can advertise this offer on your landing page and can collect the lead’s information using one of the platform’s opt-in templates.
These can be easily set up on the platform using the free template and its drag-and-drop editor.
In addition to forms, you can embed videos, images, and text to craft the perfect funnel or page.
Chiropractors can also set up a complete website on the platform. It’s essential that chiropractors have an online presence so that new and existing customers can find information or book sessions.
Websites can include the following sections:
- About us
- Services offered
- Video testimonials
- Chiropractors’ profiles
All these can be integrated into your site and can be hosted on the platform. ClickFunnels 2.0 also lets you use a custom domain to personalize your brand.
When you have many new and existing leads to manage, you will need a comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Chiropractors can use ClickFunnels 2.0’s CRM to track all customers. You will see if someone has opted into your offer or lead magnet, any chiropractic courses or memberships they’ve purchased, and all your previous conversations.
You can also move contacts between headers, meaning you can track exactly where the customer is in the sales process.
The CRM creates an easy way to manage all your clients in one place.
Email marketing is necessary for almost all online businesses, especially chiropractors trying to schedule appointments, take payments, and follow up with clients.
This ClickFunnels 2.0 feature lets you segment your audience, send broadcasts, generate flows, and customize emails.
Examples of ways chiropractors could use this feature:
- Send email promotions
- Post-appointment review request
- Appointment scheduling
Workflows automate your complete marketing and follow-up process. It works by using triggers and actions – you can think of it as ClickFunnels’ own Zap tool.
Here’s an example of a Workflow:
- The lead opts in by providing their email.
- They receive an automated email to schedule a consultation.
- After the lead schedules an appointment, the consultation appears in your calendar.
- The lead receives SMS and email appointment reminders 1 day before the appointment.
- The lead receives a post-appointment review request.
As you can see from this example, the feature links all the tools together to create one automation flow.
It can bring together emails, CRM, as well as third-party integrations.
Courses are a scalable way to grow your chiropractic business – they let you produce a training or series you can sell unlimited times.
Examples of courses and video training that chiropractors could make:
- Back Stretching
- How to Improve Your Posture
- Neck Relief Exercises
By using ClickFunnels 2.0, you can quickly set up and create your course.
It also has features that allow you to drip or schedule your content and track each student’s progress.
Another product that you can sell is memberships. The platform lets you create a membership site that subscribers can access.
Ideas for what a chiropractor’s membership area could contain:
- Webinar training sessions
- Weekly Q&A
- Discounts for in-person treatments
- Community access
Building a membership site is another scalable way to grow your business and build a new source of income.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has extensive analytics and insights features that let you assess your sales funnels, student progression, and other key metrics.
Here’s how you could use it:
- Analyze your lead generation opt-in rates.
- Find out how people who visit your website are behaving.
- See how students are progressing through your courses.
From all the data points the platform gathers, you can then use them to adjust and improve all your offerings. You can also use it to predict your growth and hire employees if you’re about to grow rapidly.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Chiropractors Need?
Chiropractors looking to purchase a subscription plan can start with the platform’s Basic plan, which costs $147 per month.
This will give you access to all the features we’ve previously listed. However, you’ll only be able to create one course; if you need to create more, you can upgrade from inside the platform.
- Basic Plan – $147 per month
- Pro Plan – $197 per month
- Funnel Hacker – $297 per month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
|Sales Funnels and Landing Pages||✅||✅||✅|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Chiropractors
ClickFunnels 2.0 provides users with a variety of templates to help them get set up.
They are available for websites, emails, membership sites, and courses.
This means that when you’re creating any of them, you can select the template best suited to chiropractors before customizing it.
For example, there are dozens of email templates that you can use to send newsletters, booking confirmations, special offers, and promotions.
After you’ve selected the template you can use the platform’s drag-and-drop editor to make further changes.
How to Generate More Leads as a Chiropractor Using ClickFunnels 2.0
If you’re a chiropractor struggling to find leads, here are three ways that may inspire you:
- Advertising – You can drive traffic from Google and Meta, which targets people interested in chiropractic services. They’ll then be directed to your landing page for them to opt in.
- Referral Program – Offer your existing customers an incentive to refer a new client; this could be course access, a three-months-free membership, or a discounted treatment.
- Create a Compelling Offer – Think about why a client may want to come and get a treatment and anything that may be stopping them. Use this information to create an offer that encourages them to sign up.
Tips for Chiropractors Using ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are some of our top tips for chiropractors using ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Find Other Funnels – Many other chiropractors are using ClickFunnels 2.0 to generate leads. We suggest finding them to get ideas and inspiration from what is already working.
- Use the ClickFunnels 2.0 Wiki – The platform has an extensive set of documents that can help you with any issues.
- Join the ClickFunnels 2.0 Facebook Group – The community is incredibly active and engaged; you can ask questions, help others, and network.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Chiropractors?
When chiropractors subscribe to ClickFunnels 2.0, it’s recommended that they review all their other subscriptions, as many features will overlap.
Here are the ClickFunnels 2.0 features and what they replace:
- Sales Funnels, Landing Pages, and Websites
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
- Courses and Memberships
- Google Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets chiropractors create sales funnels, landing pages, websites, webinars, CRM, email marketing, workflows, courses, memberships, and analytics.
The Basic subscription plan is enough to get started using ClickFunnels 2.0 – it costs $147 per month. If chiropractors exceed these needs, they can upgrade to higher subscription plans.