ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of features and tools that are ideal for financial advisors to attract new clients and grow their business.
- Financial advisors can set up and manage their business online using the platform
- ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you create a website, sales funnels, courses, memberships, and implement effective marketing strategies
How to Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Financial Advisor
Here are some of the ways ClickFunnels can be used by financial advisors:
- Capture contact information – Getting your lead’s contact information is essential to follow up with them. You can request their phone number, email, and address.
- Create lead magnets – In exchange for a lead’s contact information, you can offer a lead magnet. This could include tips for saving money or the best savings accounts.
- Create forms – To understand your lead’s requirements better, you can embed a form onto your website or page; questions could include financial goals and struggles.
- Workflows to send marketing – Automate follow-up marketing and onboarding flows that are triggered by a lead’s actions.
- Webinars – Webinars can be a more scalable way to reach and pitch to your potential customers. You can embed your financial advice webinars on sales pages and sites.
- Schedule sales calls – The platform has automated call scheduling for you to speak to customers interested in a financial consultation.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Financial Advisors
Lead Funnels/Site Creation
Financial advisors looking to advertise their services online will usually need to create landing pages, sales pages, and a business website.
With ClickFunnels, you can set up all of these using its pre-existing templates and drag-and-drop editor.
Each page will be able to embed forms and surveys, and display videos, text, and images.
After you have collected a lead’s contact information, you can begin sending them marketing emails.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has integrated into the platform all the features offered by stand-alone email marketing software.
You can use it to promote your offers, set up sales calls, and send finance-related newsletters.
ClickFunnels Workflows connect different features, including contacts, leads, marketing, and products.
For example, you could set up a trigger that offers a free consultation for every lead that submits their contact information. After they’ve sent their details, they would automatically receive an email to schedule the call which would then appear in your calendar.
You can set all of this and automate it by using the Workflows feature.
The platform’s Analytics tool gives you a live feed of how your site, pages, and funnels are performing, allowing you to track your marketing performance closely.
This will enable you to alter your offer if necessary, use A/B split testing, and identify exactly what is driving your sales.
For example, you could test both a PDF e-book on tax advice and a 30-minute free financial consultation call to see which offer drives most sign-ups.
When delivering financial advice, having a strong client relationship is essential.
To help you manage your leads and clients, ClickFunnels can be used as a CRM system.
The platform records what clients have opted in for, the calls you’ve made, messages sent, and allows you to make any notes that you think are relevant to an individual, such as services or products they have enquired about.
All of this means that when reaching out to customers, you can create both tailored messages and specific marketing lists that increase conversion rates for your various financial products and services.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to set up membership sites which customers can subscribe to for a monthly or annual fee.
Financial advisors looking to expand to a more reliable subscription-based revenue model could use this to produce their own membership site.
Services that you could potentially sell through the platform could include:
- Tax services
- Retirement planning
- Quarterly financial reviews
Blogging can be used as a marketing tool for financial advisors.
You can post in-depth related content, which helps potential clients with their financial problems or queries to position yourself as an authority figure.
By increasing your social media presence and showing your expertise in financial matters, more people will be able to find you and potentially become customers.
ClickFunnels lets you create a blog and integrate it with your site.
One way to grow your business is to create an online course relating to it. With ClickFunnels, financial advisors can now create, host, and sell courses.
The platform helps you produce your own online courses by providing the following features:
- Drip content
- Scheduled content
- Student management
Examples of courses that you could produce include financial planning, budgeting, retirement planning, and investing. Each subject matter can then be broken up into various lessons which an individual gains access to once enrolling on your course.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do I Need as a Financial Advisor?
As a financial advisor, you can get started with the platform’s Basic plan; it has access to the core features and lets you set up one website, three funnels, and three courses.
If you find that you outgrow the plan, you can upgrade within the platform.
Pricing options (monthly plans) are as follows:
- Basics plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|Features for Financial Advisors||Basic plan||Pro plan||Funnel Hacker|
|Analytics||✅ (Basic)||✅ (Basic)||✅ (Advanced)|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Financial Advisors
The platform supplies you with many pre-made templates to quickly get started.
You can adjust and customize them to suit your financial advisory services.
For example, if you’re building a landing page, you could amend the page to include your offer, embed a promotional video, and include a contact form.
The important thing is that you will never have to create a page from scratch or use custom coding.
4 Tips for Financial Advisors Using ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are our four tips for using ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Start with one product – There are so many possible products and services that you can make; start with one and complete it before moving on to the next.
- Join the Facebook Community – ClickFunnels’ Facebook community has over 200,000 members and is incredibly active. By joining, you can get your questions answered quickly, network, and meet like-minded people.
- Utilize the analytics and reporting – The platform has powerful analytics tools that you can use to improve all aspects of your funnel, including your offer, open rates, opt-in rates, and sales – review them to improve your sales and marketing.
- Create upsells and cross-sells – After you’ve sold to your customer, they may be interested in complementary products or services. You can develop a range of additional products for them to buy.
What Software does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Financial Advisors?
As ClickFunnels 2.0 has many new features and tools, it can now replace numerous software subscriptions that financial advisors may use. These include:
- Membership sites
- Email marketing
- Active Campaign
Frequently Asked Questions
On ClickFunnels, financial advisors can set up websites, sales funnels, opt-in pages, lead magnets, email marketing, courses, memberships, webinars, and CRM.
Financial advisors can start on the platform’s Basic subscription plan, which costs $147 per month. This will give access to all of the core features offered by ClickFunnels.
Absolutely. You can use it for marketing, customer relationship management, delivery of training courses, memberships, and services.