ClickFunnels 2.0 has many features for jewelry stores to increase their sales and generate more revenue.
Some key features include an e-commerce store, sales funnels, and marketing automation.
- You can create a full e-commerce store to list all of your products
- The platform lets you list and sell an unlimited number of products
- ClickFunnels 2.0 lets customers pay using all major credit and debit cards
How to Use ClickFunnels 2.0 for Jewelry Businesses
As ClickFunnels 2.0 has been designed to sell digital and physical products, jewelry businesses can use these features to increase sales and produce unique offerings such as subscriptions.
Here are some ways you can use the platform’s features and tools to sell jewelry:
- Create a Store – On ClickFunnels 2.0, you can create a complete e-commerce store to display all of your products – customers can browse through your collections and purchase.
- Create Funnels – If you’re advertising specific jewelry products, then instead of sending your traffic to your site where they can become distracted and navigate away, you can direct them to a single funnel page. ClickFunnels suggests using them to increase your conversion rates and order value.
- Subscriptions – Another way to expand a jewelry company is to start offering subscriptions. For example, you could sell a quarterly subscription that delivers unique pieces to the customer’s door.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Selling Jewelry
The platform’s e-commerce store feature lets you create a full website to offer all your jewelry items for sale.
In addition to the complete online shop experience, it offers other advanced features to increase your sales:
- One-Click Upsells – After customers have checked out, their payment information is stored on file. You can offer them other jewelry products that can be purchased with a single click. For example, if a customer bought a charm bracelet, you could offer them the anklet version.
- Variations – Each jewelry item may come in several variations. For example, a love heart necklace may come in 6k, 9k, and 18k gold. The seller can offer them the choice of the three on their product page.
- Fast Checkout – To increase sellers’ conversion rates, the platform offers ‘lightning-fast checkout.’ This includes instant payment processing and fast loading speeds.
Another tool that can be used to sell jewelry is sales funnels; they’re specifically designed to increase your conversion rate and average order value.
When you send your visitors to a sales funnel, they’ll be presented with an offer to purchase your jewelry. An example could be a product bundle or discount if they purchase before the offer ends.
After the customer has purchased the jewelry, they’ll be funneled to the next page, which can contain another offer – you can upsell, downsell, make one-time offers, and offer subscriptions.
These pages will allow you to present your customer with other pieces of jewelry they may be interested in purchasing.
If you’re a jeweler who doesn’t want to sell online, you can use the website builder to create an online presence and advertise your services.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has many website features to let you build this presence:
- Fully Customizable – You can add your logo, brand colors, and company fonts.
- Templates – Get your jewelry site set up quickly; you can use a professional template.
- Appointments – If you fix pieces of jewelry, you can create an appointment scheduler for people to give you more information about the item and book a time to fix it.
- Contact Information – Include your email, phone, and address for people to locate and easily contact you.
A CRM, customer relationship manager, is a tool that keeps track of all of your leads, customers, and contacts.
Jewelers can create customer profiles to keep track of each customer, the items you’ve sold to them, and the ones you’ve fixed.
You can also add internal notes to keep track of any key points, allowing you to personalize your client communication.
One key feature is that once potential customers have filled out their contact information and booked an appointment, they will appear in your CRM, which helps with automation.
ClickFunnels 2.0 released a new feature called global products. This feature allows you to create and list your products once within its manager.
Once a product is listed, you can add it to your e-commerce store, funnel, site, or landing page.
Previously, you would’ve had to recreate the product each time. As jewelry stores typically have dozens to hundreds of SKUs, this feature will save you a lot of time.
Other benefits of using the global products feature:
- Product Management – Use tags to sort, organize, and manage your product collections.
- Sales – You can generate discounts, set automatic discounts, and reduce the price of individual products.
Email marketing is essential for jewelry e-commerce companies and physical stores to connect with customers, nurture sales, and generate more revenue.
ClickFunnels 2.0 makes sending emails easy by providing users with email templates, a drag-and-drop editor, scheduling, and segmentation.
The feature allows you to automate flows and emails; some of the ways jewelry stores can use email marketing include:
- Send appointment confirmations
- Post-purchase confirmations
- Review requests
- Promotions and offers
The ClickFunnels 2.0 workflows feature allows subscribers to create and automate many actions, saving jewelry store owners a lot of time.
Workflows can be considered the platform’s own ‘Zap’ feature – connecting different elements and features together.
You can automate your marketing if you have an online jewelry store. Here’s an example of how you could use workflows to do it:
- After a customer has purchased, an order confirmation will be sent.
- Tracking information can be sent to customers once the product has been dispatched.
- A few days after they’ve received their items, you can follow up with a feedback request.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Jewelry Sellers Need?
You can begin with a Basic plan to sell jewelry on the ClickFunnels 2.0 platform. This subscription will give you access to all of the core features, which include: the e-commerce store, unlimited products, 20 sales funnels, one website, and the other previously mentioned tools.
If you’re scaling quickly and need more than 20 sales funnels, you may consider the Pro or Funnel Hacker plans.
- Basic Plan – $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
|Number of Products||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Jewelry
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers subscribers a range of templates to create emails, funnels, and sites. These can save you time by providing you with an already optimized framework that you can customize to your needs.
For example, if you’re creating an e-commerce site to sell your jewelry on, you can use the Physical Products Template.
This template contains the following features, which can be adapted for your jewelry pieces:
- Call-to-action buttons
- Social proof
- Featured Headlines
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Jewelry Sellers?
When you subscribe to ClickFunnels 2.0, you’ll quickly find that the platform can replace many existing software subscriptions needed to run a jewelry store.
To help you identify the specific ones and enable you to perform a cost-benefit analysis, we’ve compiled a list for you:
- E-Commerce Store, Sales Funnels, and Websites
- Email Marketing
Frequently Asked Questions
What Features Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Have for Selling Jewelry?
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a broad range of features, including an e-commerce store, sales funnel, website builder, CRM, product management, and email marketing.
What ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Jewelry Sellers Need?
The Basic plan will give you access to all of the core features; this will let you upload your catalog of products, create variation listings, and sell them on your e-commerce store or through your sales funnel.
Can I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 to Sell Jewelry?
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used to sell jewelry. In fact, you can list an unlimited number of products and SKUs on the platform to sell through your e-commerce store, sales funnels, and email campaigns.