Lawyers can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to generate leads, provide training, and produce webinars.
- You can create landing pages and websites, automate marketing, and schedule calls
- Lawyers can use the Basic plan, which costs $147 per month
How Lawyers Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0
ClickFunnels 2.0’s features and tools can generate more business for lawyers.
Here are a couple of ways how:
- Marketing Channels – As a lawyer is a specialist profession that requires lots of expertise and experience, by putting out free content in webinars, videos, and blog posts, you can build yourself as an authority. An example of a webinar that a lawyer can run is, “What toDo If You’re Arrested.”
- Generate Leads – You can also set up marketing funnels and landing pages that offer a free consultation call in exchange for their contact information.
Which Types of Lawyers Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0?
As all lawyers need clients to run and grow their businesses, ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used by legal professionals across all fields.
Here are some examples:
- Personal injury
- Criminal defense
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Employment and labor
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Lawyers
Sales Funnels and Landing Pages
If you’re driving leads and prospects to your site, you’ll want to build a high-converting landing page and sales funnel.
These will let you capture your lead’s information; you can then follow up with them and schedule an appointment.
Typically, you’ll offer your prospect something of value in exchange for their contact information.
Examples of what lawyers can offer in exchange for the lead:
- PDF guide to a specific issue
- Webinar where you talk through issues, like how divorce works
- Phone consultation to go over the prospective client’s issues
Almost every lawyer and practice will need a website to explain their services, how they can help, and how to schedule a call.
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you set up a complete website using its drag-and-drop editor – no technical knowledge is required to get started.
A typical law firm’s website will have associate profiles, office locations, a list of services offered, prices, guides, and contact information.
All these can be added to your website when using ClickFunnels 2.0.
Additional features that you can use include webinars, blog posts, and video testimonials to bring your site to life.
If you’re a lawyer specializing in one area, you could set up a webinar containing common client questions and advice.
On the webinar, you would go through the questions, explain each point, and, at the end, place a call to action that prompts them to book a call with you.
One example of this could be a family lawyer running a divorce webinar, providing thoughts on all the common questions covering children, finances, and the process. At the end of the webinar, the lawyer could then say, “If you want further consultation, book a call.”
These webinars could appear on your website, sales page, or sales funnel.
When generating leads and running offers, you’ll need a way to manage all the new contacts.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a comprehensive CRM feature that can record each lead, their stage in the pipeline, your messages and interactions with them, and contact information.
You can then use this information to follow up and personalize your messages.
CRM in Action: A law firm sees a client has signed up and scheduled a call but didn’t show; the law firm follows up with an SMS to ask if they’re still interested. After their response, the law firm can move them through the pipeline or mark them as uninterested.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a comprehensive email marketing solution that can be perfectly tailored for lawyers.
For example, after a law firm has an inbound inquiry or a new lead is added, you can send an automated email.
This could thank them for the submission and let them know the next steps for proceeding.
Another way in which lawyers could use this is by sending out new law or regulation newsletters. Certain industries have constantly evolving regulations and you could provide a summary of upcoming changes.
Workflows are the ClickFunnels 2.0 feature that combines all the different elements and integrations to work together.
They do this by using triggers and actions.
In addition to running your marketing flows, lawyers can also use integrations to link their scheduling. After a lead has booked a call, you can automatically push it to your calendar.
As mentioned before, blog posts can be an excellent tool for lawyers to build credibility and generate leads.
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you create a complete blog on your website – you won’t have to use any third-party tool.
You can start writing posts and publishing them right away.
After someone has read your informative blog post, they will be able to then navigate straight to your website, where they can contact you for potential services.
The ClickFunnels 2.0 website and funnel analytics feature allows you to track site and landing page visitors.
You will see which landing pages resonate with them more by looking at the opt-in rates, bounce rates, and other key metrics.
This will therefore allow you to improve your offers and increase the number of leads you can generate.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Lawyers Need?
The Basic plan for lawyers is the recommended subscription plan, which costs $147 per month.
This can be reduced to $127 when paid annually.
The Basic plan contains all the features needed to get started, including sales funnels, landing pages, websites, marketing, and automation.
- Basic plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
|Sales Funnels and Landing Pages||✅||✅||✅|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Lawyers
In order to help businesses get set up quickly, ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a range of templates for you to use – these include both website and email.
You can explore what they offer and pick the template that best suits your business.
For example, if you choose the Launchboss site theme template, you can add your information to it as well as add and remove elements.
To customize the theme elements, you can use the drag-and-drop editor.
You can also add contact forms, embed videos, and explain your services on your site.
How to Generate More Leads as a Lawyer Using ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are a couple of ideas for how to generate more leads using ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Social Media Marketing – After you’ve set up a landing page for leads to opt-in, you’ll be able to run ads on platforms such as Google and Meta. You should use this to target specific people that may need your services.
- A/B Test Offers – ClickFunnels 2.0 has an A/B testing feature that allows you to split-test each page and element to produce a high-converting funnel. You will be able to generate more leads and opt-ins by testing many variations.
Tips for Lawyers Using ClickFunnels 2.0
To help you get started, here are a few of our ClickFunnels 2.0 tips:
- Common Problems – Make a list of common questions, concerns, and underserved needs. You can then use them to generate website content and address your potential client’s pain points.
- Experiment with the Features – ClickFunnels 2.0 has so many features, tools, and elements, that you should play around with them and experiment. All the builders are very intuitive and very easy for you to start.
- Get Involved – There are many Facebook Groups, a comprehensive wiki, and great support. Check out these places for inspiration and ideas on how to solve any problems you may face.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Lawyers?
When running digital marketing, lawyers typically need lots of software.
However, when using ClickFunnels 2.0, many features overlap, and you may no longer need so many subscriptions.
To help you understand the ClickFunnels features and what they can replace, we’ve made a list below:
- Sales Funnels, Landing Pages, and Websites
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
- Google Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
What Features Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Have for Lawyers?
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of features, which include sales funnels, landing pages, a website builder, webinars, CRM, email marketing, workflows, a blog, and detailed analytics.
What ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Lawyers Need?
The Basic plan, which costs $147 per month, is the recommended plan for lawyers starting on ClickFunnels 2.0. However, when you opt for the annual subscription plan, the price can be reduced to $127 per month.
Can I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Lawyer?
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used by lawyers. Examples include lead generation, scheduling of calls, marketing campaigns, website hosting, and customer relationship management.