ClickFunnels enables anyone to build websites and sales funnels to boost business.
It’s designed to make people take action and is ideal for online shopping sites.
It is also a perfect digital marketing tool for generating leads for businesses that offer a service, including lawyers.
We will show you how you can use ClickFunnels to get an impressive return on your investment successfully.
Does ClickFunnels Work for Lawyers?
Lawyers and other legal professionals can advertise their services in many countries, including the U.S. However, there are strict rules and ethical issues.
For instance, live person-to-person solicitation is generally a no-no, even where it isn’t automatically illegal.
But websites are generally acceptable and can be an ideal tool for promotions.
With ClickFunnels, lawyers can use a website for marketing free legal guides to promote their knowledge.
This way, they can use opt-in forms to collect e-mail addresses and build an engaging e-mail list.
ClickFunnels can work well for all kinds of legal professionals. Try ClickFunnels for 14 days free and see for yourself.
Strategies for Using ClickFunnels for Lawyers
Lawyers don’t need to know any computer code, and they don’t have to be tech experts to use ClickFunnels. But they need to know some of the golden rules of marketing.
Applying these rules to the funnel-building process is the best way to make a sales funnel succeed.
Know Your Target Audience
To generate quality leads, you must define your target audience.
Nowadays, most attorneys specialize in one area of law, for example, family law, bankruptcy, or criminal law.
However, some specialize even more narrowly in a sub-specialty or practice niche. For ClickFunnels marketing to succeed, you need to identify this audience and their goals.
For instance, estate planning lawyers have a vast audience, including anyone who needs a last will and testament.
But there’s a lot more involved in this specialty area, much of which relates to financial planning. Some estate planning lawyers cater to a broad base of clients.
Others specialize, for example, targeting company executives, niche business owners, or government employees.
Engage With Your Target Audience
Once an attorney has identified their audience, the trick is to focus on their potential clients and engage them.
Having a specialty increases demand and often results in referrals from other attorneys specializing in a different niche.
A funnel provides an excellent opportunity to grab the attention of a chosen audience. To do this, you can add all kinds of media tools relevant to your goal of building a list of leads.
Do this by creating a call to action (CTA) linked to lead magnets like free educational documents, videos, questionnaires, or other material to hook potential customers.
Show Your Expertise
Law is a highly competitive field that requires integrity, high regard for ethics, and resolute credibility.
Therefore, expertise is key to persuading potential clients to leave their lead in the form of an e-mail address.
While the information you share with potential clients will show your expertise, you can highlight your knowledge and skills in an About Me section on your website.
Include numbers and statistics relevant to your practice and details about specialty areas of service, subject to the professional conduct rules on advertising.
Also, add a testimonial section to prove your competence.
Contact Your Lead While It’s Hot
Capturing leads is a great strategy, but it will not help you build your client base if you don’t use the information. How you respond will depend on how you hooked your potential customers.
If they sign up for a regular newsletter, you can continue to add value by sending out regular newsletters.
If they ask for a free document explaining elements of your legal specialty, follow this with a sequence of automated e-mails that offer more freebies or a paid consultation.
However you respond, it is vital always to include contact information so that prospective clients can reach out to you when they need legal advice or action.
How To Create a Sales Funnel For Lawyers?
You can create a dedicated sales funnel for lawyers from scratch in less than an hour.
But you must first identify your goals and your audience. You must also select the right type of funnel.
- Log into your ClickFunnels account and pick a funnel type, in this case, a lead generation funnel.
- Structure your funnel carefully to generate high-quality leads. This is when to add CTAs and highlight your expertise. Customize your funnel by adding:
- An opt-in page with a form that captures information about visitors
- A survey response or questionnaire.
- Pages with stories and numbers that prove your competence (Add a CTA on each page)
- A credible testimonial section with a CTA
- A “Contact Us” section for any urgent questions.
- A thoughtful and relevant “Thank You” page to help you get a foot in the door
ClickFunnels automatically adds all the leads you capture to a list. So respond quickly while the lead is “hot.”
Make contact with all potential customers ASAP and e-mail whatever you’ve promised, such as a free bonus or valuable information.
It’s easy to set up an automated e-mail sequence in a sales funnel for lawyers. But don’t forget how fierce competition is within legal practice; Potential clients will expect you to be 100% professional.
Three Best Funnel Templates for Lawyers & Attorneys
Even though it’s a sales funnel, the primary goal of ClickFunnels for lawyers is to capture leads.
Once you have the e-mail details of potential clients, you can build up trust and sell your legal services.
To make it easy for you, we have outlined several handy templates for capturing leads.
- Best-Selling Book Funnel – This is a 3-page funnel offering a free book with paid shipping with an opt-in and order form. There’s an upsell or one-time-offer (OTO) page offering a paid upgrade. Also, a thank you page where you can incorporate more bait in the form of additional bonuses.
- Ask Campaign Template – A 2-page funnel with an ask and a thank you page. It incorporates an e-mail auto-responder and will enable you to find out what visitors to your site want.
- Squeeze Page Template – A short but powerful 2-page template for lead generation. You get an opt-in page and a “Thank You” page.
Sales funnels built with ClickFunnels provide an excellent tool for generating online leads for service-oriented legal professionals.
A sales funnel provides you with a process that will channel visitors to your website, bringing them closer to becoming legal clients.
There’s no code or programming, but lawyers and legal professionals need to use proven strategies to benefit from ClickFunnels lead generation sales funnels.
We have explained these strategies and described some basic funnels that can work for all lawyers.
We have also identified several ClickFunnels templates that lawyers and attorneys can use to capture meaningful leads.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- Can Real Estate Brokers Use ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels MLM?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Hosting Cost?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Investment?
- What is Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- How to Find a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where to Find a Discount Code for ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does Follow-Up Funnels Cost?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Merch?
- Does ClickFunnels Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Can You Get a 60-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What is a ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Can I Access The Demo of ClickFunnels?
- What are The Steps of Signing-Up to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate PayPal With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How To Cancel a ClickFunnels Membership?
- What is ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?
- Can You Get a 30-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How to Connect My Payment Gateway of Choice to ClickFunnels?
- Is There an Autoresponder in ClickFunnels?
- How to Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- What Do I Need to Know About Brick & Mortar Funnels?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?