ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used by mortgage brokers to capture leads, nurture customers, and manage sales pipelines.
The range of features on the platform can let you integrate forms, videos, and lead magnets directly onto your site.
- The platform can replace your CRM, email marketing, page builder, and site builder
- You can use the platform’s Recipes and Templates to get set up quickly
How to Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Mortgage Broker
There are many ways that mortgage brokers can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to grow their businesses.
Here are a few examples:
- Display Tools – For common client questions such as, “How much can I borrow?” you could create or use third-party tools and embed them on your site.
- Lead Magnets – On your website, landing page, or funnel, you can host PDF downloads, webinars, and guides to give value to your customers and generate leads.
- Host Forms – You can create a form and embed it into your site for your client to fill out and specify their mortgage needs.
- Lead Management – Following up quickly is essential for mortgage brokers; you can use workflows to create autoresponders and schedule calls.
- Marketing – The platform has a range of marketing tools and third-party integrations that let you email and SMS your leads.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Mortgage Brokers
On ClickFunnels 2.0, you can create landing pages that house different lead magnets, offers, and webinars – each one can be tailored to a different customer need.
Some example elements that your landing pages could contain are surveys, contact forms, and customer testimonials.
Other landing page builder features:
- Customize pages with the drag-and-drop builder
- Add media-rich content
- Incorporate a call-to-action
One example of how mortgage brokers can use landing pages:
After a customer has landed on the page, use a video explanation to reveal the complete process of how they can apply for a mortgage and then get them to fill out their information for a consultation.
If your brokerage is looking for a more comprehensive website, you can also create one on the platform.
Your website can incorporate funnels, webinars, blogs, and landing pages.
When a lead lands on your site and is looking to find a mortgage, you can show them exactly how you can help them.
When you’re running a mortgage brokerage, you’ll be in constant communication with your clients.
To help you manage your relationships, ClickFunnels 2.0 has a CRM system (customer relationship manager.)
The CRM will house the contact’s information, previous messages, and notes.
You could use it like this:
After an initial phone consultation with a lead, write notes that include their budget, critical dates, and other mortgage requirements. This will allow you or a colleague to contact the lead for the mortgage without leaving out any critical details.
Email marketing is an essential component of all mortgage brokerage businesses.
Mortgage brokers’ most common marketing emails include newsletters, promotions, and lead nurturing.
ClickFunnels 2.0 now has a powerful email marketing tool that contains all the necessary features.
Some of the capabilities are:
- Live Broadcasts – These can be sent to anyone who has contacted your mortgage brokerage business.
- Automated Flows – Send a series of automated emails; they will be sent at predetermined intervals.
- Advanced Segmentation – You can create lists based on engagement, contact information, and lead status for more specific targeting and emails.
Workflows bring all the different ClickFunnels elements together, enabling you to use the platform as one.
This is done by using triggers to initiate actions.
Mortgage brokers can map out the acquisition journey and automate the complete process.
Here are some example Workflows:
- You can automate an email to schedule a booking consultation as soon as a lead has opted into your funnel.
- After a lead has scheduled a call, use a webhook to add it to your chosen scheduling software.
- Send out call reminders.
- If a lead hasn’t replied, you could send a follow-up email or SMS.
|Lead opts in||Email with call schedule|
|Lead schedules to call||Added to your calendar|
|Call scheduled to be in a one-hour||Reminder email sent|
|Lead never replied||Follow-up email or SMS|
Applicants who apply for a mortgage are likely to spend lots of time on the decision, and during this time they’ll research many options and have many questions.
To increase their authority and marketing efforts, mortgage brokers could start writing blog articles.
Examples of articles could include:
- 10 Tips for Applying for a Mortgage
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- Best Mortgage Brokers
These articles can then be directly integrated into your site using the platform’s blogging feature.
Given the value of each mortgage lead, it’s essential that you track where your new leads are coming from to reduce costs and nurture leads
ClickFunnels 2.0’s Analytics feature can help you do this.
If you set up different opt-in pages for each offer and traffic source, you can further optimize your cost per mortgage lead.
Here’s how you can use the feature:
- Landing page lead magnet 1 – Free Mortgage Consultation
- Landing page lead magnet 2 – Mortgage Affordability Calculator
- Traffic source 1 – Google
- Traffic source 2 – Facebook
Review the analytics to see which offer and traffic source has the higher opt-in rate. You can then cut the least profitable one and set up new offers to try and further decrease your cost per lead.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Mortgage Brokers Need?
The minimum ClickFunnels subscription plan, the Basic plan, has enough features for mortgage brokers to get set up and started.
The only limitation is the number of websites you can have, which is unlikely to affect you.
- Basic plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Mortgage Brokers
When you’re creating new funnels, landing pages, and a mortgage brokerage site, you’ll have a range of templates to choose from.
For example, you could use a lead generation recipe template to capture the information of someone interested in a mortgage.
These are two-three step funnels that you can use during lead generation.
How to Generate More Leads as a Mortgage Broker Using ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are some ideas to generate more mortgage leads using ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Use Paid Ads – Instead of relying on networks and local businesses forums, you can use Google and Meta ads to target your local area and set appointments with those looking for a mortgage.
- Create a Blog – Use ClickFunnels 2.0 blogging feature to create blog posts that cover all of your potential leads’ questions.
- A/B Test – Make use of the platform’s A/B testing features to split-test your lead magnets and offers.
- Use High-Converting Elements – If you include features such as video testimonials and written reviews from clients that you’ve arranged a mortgage for, potential clients will be more likely to submit their information.
Tips for Mortgage Brokers Using ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are three top tips for mortgage brokers when using ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Created Tailored Lead Magnets – As a broker, you understand all of the common questions and issues related to the industry. Use this knowledge to create PDFs, videos, and ebooks that you can give to customers in exchange for their information.
- Follow Up Quickly – As mortgage applications are very time-sensitive, you can automate your email flows to send emails and schedule calls as soon as a customer has filled out their information.
- Build Trust – Add a video explaining your services to create a warm connection with your potential leads, so they can get to know you and opt in.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Mortgage Brokers?
If you’re looking to sign up for ClickFunnels 2.0, then you should be aware of the software that the platform can replace.
To help you, we’ve broken down the ClickFunnels 2.0 tool or feature and what it can replace:
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
- Website/Landing pages
Frequently Asked Questions
The ClickFunnels 2.0 features suited for mortgage brokers include CRM, landing page and website builders, email marketing and automation, integrated blog, workflows, and advanced analytics.
The ClickFunnels 2.0 Basic plan has all the features and tools mortgage brokers require to get set up and started. This plan costs $147 per month, which can be reduced to $127 when paid annually.