If you’re looking to recruit new members to your networking marketing company or find a way to sell your products at scale, ClickFunnels 2.0 has the features to support you.
You can use the platform to build sales funnels and landing pages, host webinars, and automate your marketing.
- You can collect leads and recruit network marketing members
- ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you host live and pre-recorded sessions
How Network Marketers Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0
Network marketers can use the platform in three key ways: recruit more members to the MLM, sell their products, and schedule events. We go over each in detail below:
- Recruit New Members – To grow their earnings, members must recruit new reps to join. On ClickFunnels 2.0, you can use webinars, landing pages, and forms to drive new sign-ups.
- Sell Products – For physical product sellers, they can craft sales funnels to send potential customers to purchase their items. Popular items can include supplements, skincare, and appliances.
- Schedule Events – Reps that need to go out into the community and organize events and product demonstrations can create landing pages, booking forms, and send reminders.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Network Marketing
Sales Funnels and Landing Pages
Sales funnels are multi-step websites to which a prospective customer or member gets sent. On the page, there will be a product or offer. They must either take or decline the offer to move to the next step of the funnel.
Landing pages are single pages that can collect leads and information about prospective clients and there are no additional pages.
Network marketers can use sales funnels and landing pages in the following ways:
- Upsells – Say you sell supplements. After a customer has purchased, you can offer them a subscription or complementary products.
- Lead Capture – If someone is interested in joining the network marketing company, they can fill out a lead form and schedule a follow-up call. The company can be explained on the sales call, and the onboarding process can begin.
Users can access an array of ClickFunnels 2.0 features and tools to create high-converting sales funnels and landing pages:
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Recipe templates
- Video embeds
- Contact forms
- Ability to sell digital and physical products
- Text and images
Another feature ClickFunnels 2.0 has is webinars – both live and pre-recorded webinars can be created on the platform.
Webinars can generate leads for people to join the network marketing company and sell products.
To help you understand the feature better, we’ve created a list of the necessary tools for MLM members:
- Live and Pre-recorded – Create evergreen funnels that can generate leads and sales without you.
- Templates and Recipes – The platform gives you a range of templates to quickly create a webinar funnel.
- Integrations – If you use third-party webinar software such as EverWebinar, you can integrate it into ClickFunnels 2.0.
- Drag-and-Drop Builder – Add, remove, and customize elements of the funnel and pages to suit your business needs.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a complete email marketing software tool for network marketers that seamlessly integrates with sales funnels, landing pages, and webinars.
Here are the need-to-know email marketing flows:
- Registration Emails – Once someone has submitted their information to a landing page, event, or webinar, you can automate the email confirmation and explain the next steps.
- Segmentation – Advanced segmentation allows personalized emails sent to contacts that have displayed previous actions, preferences, and behavior.
- Broadcasts – If the network marketing company has developed a new product, service, or offer, a broadcast can be sent to all contacts to advertise it.
To create these flows, you can use the platform’s intuitive drag-and-drop builder, which has the following tools and elements:
- External links
- GDPR contact information/unsubscribe link
ClickFunnels 2.0 has advanced analytics features that give key insights into network marketing businesses. For example, they show users the parts of the campaigns that are performing and the areas that can be worked on.
For example, you can see the opt-in rate inside the analytics dashboard if you’re running a landing page with few leads. You know you need to change the offer or funnel if it’s low.
Other insights that it shows:
- How campaigns perform over time
- Demand growth
- Pages that need testing
- Seasonal peaks
This information will show users where to spend their time to grow their business the fastest.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Network Marketing
To help users get started on the platform, ClickFunnels 2.0 provides them with various templates. These include sales funnels, webinars, opt-in pages, and emails.
For example, if a user wants to create a live demo funnel to give a presentation to prospective new network marketers, you select the recipe inside of the platform. Users can create an opt-in page and then follow up with webinar links.
These features make it incredibly easy to use ClickFunnels 2.0’s features and tools to grow your business.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Network Marketers?
If you’re already running your Network Marketing business, you’re likely using many software and an integration app such as Zapier.
As ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform, you can migrate your content and potentially replace many software subscriptions when you sign up.
To give you a better idea of what it replaces, we’ve created a list below for you:
- Landing pages and sales funnels
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
Network marketers can start with a ClickFunnels 2.0 Basic subscription plan, which costs $147 per month. This plan gives users access to sales funnels, landing pages, email marketing, analytics, and marketing automation tools.
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 is good for network marketing companies to build recruitment funnels and sell their products.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows network marketers to build sales funnels and landing pages, host live and pre-recorded webinars, and create email marketing campaigns.