Use ClickFunnels 2.0 to create sales funnels to generate donations and awareness for your nonprofit charity, foundation, or organization.
Save money on marketing and design by using ClickFunnels 2.0 for your website, sales funnels, and email marketing.
- Use sales funnels to get your message across and attract donors
- Marketing and automation features mean more time to focus on your cause
- Build a website to spread awareness with no coding knowledge required
Is ClickFunnels 2.0 Suitable for Nonprofits?
ClickFunnels 2.0 will help you share your message and cause with the world using its powerful funnels.
As a nonprofit, you can use ClickFunnels 2.0 in a variety of ways to suit your charity, foundation, or organization; including the following:
- Easy to Use – You don’t need to know how to code or design. ClickFunnels 2.0 has a variety of website templates, sales funnel templates, and page templates available. Each template can be edited to suit your nonprofit.
- Save On Marketing – There is no need to hire a marketing team or website builder. With ClickFunnels 2.0, creating and managing your website and email marketing is easy. This means you can use every penny you receive to help your nonprofit.
- Share Your Message – ClickFunnels 2.0 sales funnels allow you to get your mission statement out to the world using Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other online platforms. Get your nonprofit in front of the right people and build awareness for your cause.
- Generate Donations – Use one of ClickFunnels 2.0 converting funnels to lead visitors through your funnel and generate donations.
- Build Awareness – You can create a website on ClickFunnels 2.0 to act as your charity, foundation, or organization’s brochure. Here you can showcase the good that your nonprofit does and share your mission with visitors.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Pricing for Nonprofits
The ClickFunnels 2.0 plan you choose will depend on the size of your nonprofit and your needs.
Sadly, there is no discount available for nonprofits on ClickFunnels 2.0 plans. The ClickFunnels 2.0 help team advised that there is no information as to when there might be discounts on subscriptions. However, they recommended checking back in a few months.
Any of the plans would be suitable. We recommend starting with the Basic plan and upgrading as your nonprofit requires.
The Basic plan starts at $147 per month, or $127 per month when paid annually. It includes one website; 20 funnels; 10,000 contacts; and unlimited workflows and pages.
The Pro plan is $197 per month or $157 per month when paid annually. It also includes one website, but you can create 100 funnels and have 25,000 contacts.
The top plan, the Funnel Hacker, is $497 per month, or $208 per month when paid annually. You can create three websites, unlimited funnels, and have 200,000 contacts.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Nonprofits
As an all-in-one platform, ClickFunnels 2.0 has everything you need for your nonprofit. You can build a website, market the website, and create sales funnels. You can also analyze the traffic and optimize pages and funnels based on your A/B testing.
ClickFunnels 2.0 replaces all of your other software. It will save you money and is easy to manage since everything is in one place.
You can build and host your website on ClickFunnels 2.0.
Rather than hiring a website builder, you can use one of the templates provided by ClickFunnels 2.0. You can customize all of the templates with the click-to-edit features and change the fonts and colors to suit your nonprofit.
You can add unlimited web pages with images and videos to share the message and mission of your nonprofit with the world.
ClickFunnels 2.0 replaces Wix, WordPress, Weebly, Squarespace, or any other website-building software.
The original ClickFunnels was the first tool designed for building funnels and generating leads from online platforms.
These features have carried over to ClickFunnels 2.0.
With ClickFunnels 2.0, you can build converting sales funnels with their customizable templates. The templates are easy to edit, even without coding knowledge.
A sales funnel aims to find people that your product or service can help. With a traditional business, the goal is usually to make a sale. With a nonprofit, the goal would be to receive a donation.
A funnel for nonprofits can work as follows:
- Awareness – A user becomes aware of your nonprofit through an ad on Google, Facebook, Instagram, or any other platform.
- Interest – The user is interested in your nonprofit’s story and work.
- Evaluation – The user decides whether your nonprofit aligns with their beliefs.
- Negotiation – Price and terms are negotiated, and the user decides to donate.
- Sale – The user donates to your nonprofit or commits to helping your mission.
- Loyalty – Those who have donated might be interested in setting up a regular donation, interested in other work with your nonprofit, or becoming an advocate of the charity, organization, or foundation.
ClickFunnels 2.0 replaces the original ClickFunnels, Kartra, Leadpages, ConvertKit, and other funnel building software.
Use email marketing to share the important work you’re doing. You can use it to get others involved and stay in touch with your donors.
There are two types of marketing options available on ClickFunnels 2.0. These are Workflows and Broadcasts.
- Workflows – A workflow is a sequence that happens once a visitor completes an action. For example, if someone signs up for your email list, you can automatically trigger a workflow to send them an email. But they can also be more advanced. For example, you can trigger an event if a customer opens an email.
Workflows automate your marketing, so you will never miss an opportunity to follow up on a lead and potentially generate donations. Workflows will save you time, so you can spend time helping others.
- Broadcasts – Use a broadcast to send a bulk email to users about any updates or news from your charity, organization, or foundation. You can send your broadcast immediately or schedule it for a later date.
ClickFunnels 2.0 replaces Zoho, MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, or any other email marketing software.
ClickFunnel 2.0 has analytics for nonprofits that allow you to see page views, opt-ins, and other valuable metrics.
You can use real-time analytics to see where your new donors are coming from and when potential ones are leaving.
This information available to you means you can make changes and optimize your landing pages and funnels to entice more donors.
ClickFunnels 2.0 replaces Google Analytics, ProfitWell, Keap, and other analytics tools.
A/B testing allows you to test different pages and emails to see which performs better.
You can change the headlines, subheadlines, images, buttons, text, colors, and other elements and test them against one another.
Use the information you find from your A/B testing to optimize your emails and pages. This can improve your conversions to generate more interest and donations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Nonprofits Use ClickFunnels 2.0?
Yes, there are tons of features suitable for nonprofits. Use sales funnels to tell the world your mission, generate donations, and find advocates for your organization, foundation, or charity.
Which Plan Do Nonprofits Need on ClickFunnels 2.0?
We recommend starting with the Basic plan. This plan starts at $147 per month, or you can save $240 a year when you pay annually. ClickFunnels 2.0 makes it easy to upgrade your plan once you’ve outgrown the limitations.
Are There Any Discounts for Nonprofits on ClickFunnels 2.0?
No. The only discounts currently available are when you choose to pay annually. However, you can sign up for a free trial and check out all the features before committing to a membership plan.