ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a range of features for real estate investors to gather leads, track them through the pipeline, and manage all contacts using a CRM.
In addition, if you want to expand and diversify from investing, you can offer memberships and courses through the platform.
- You can create websites, landing pages, and market to your leads
- You can get started with the Basic plan, which costs $147 per month
How Real Estate Investors Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0
Real estate investors can use the platform in a number of ways; here are some popular examples:
- Find Investments – By using ClickFunnels 2.0’s tools, you can create landing pages to generate leads. You can then follow up with them and see if the deal is right for your investment.
- Create an Online Presence – Every real estate investor now needs an online presence; on ClickFunnels 2.0, you can create a website that showcases what type of deal you’re looking for, previous broker testimonials, and contact information.
- Teach Others – You can scale your business by selling online real estate investor courses for new and experienced investors. Training could include sourcing deals, negotiating with the banks, or managing contractors.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Real Estate Investors
You can create captivating and high-converting landing pages on ClickFunnels.
Leads will land on them after they’ve clicked on your ad or searched for the service.
Here’s how they work:
- Say a lead lives in New York City and is looking to sell their apartment.
- They click on your ad and see your landing page. This page tells them you want to purchase New York City apartments.
- The lead inputs all their property information and contact details.
- You can then follow up and see if it’s the right fit for you to invest.
The landing page can be customized to suit your offer and needs; here are some landing page features and tools:
- Contact forms
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you run your complete website on the platform- you will not have to use multiple providers to cobble together a website.
Website builder features and tools:
- Sales pages
- Custom domain
Real estate investors can take advantage of this by creating a website for their local area.
On the site, you can ask questions about a potential lead’s property, the number of bedrooms, square footage, the price they’re looking for, etc.
This will let you follow up with enough information to consider the investment process.
When dealing with inbound leads and sales, it’s essential to have a comprehensive Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system.
This will enable you to see where your lead is in the pipeline, all the notes about them, and follow up – after each stage you can move the contact to the next CRM stage.
The platform has an effective email marketing tool that real estate investors can use to engage with customers and close deals.
ClickFunnels 2.0 email marketing features:
- Segment customers
- Automate flows
- Send broadcasts
- Use email templates or full customization
Ways real estate investors can use them:
- After a lead has opted in, you can send an automated email immediately thanking them, and asking them to schedule a phone call appointment.
- Send a newsletter as a broadcast to keep in touch with all of your leads and enhance your branding.
- If selling real estate membership or courses and you have a promotion, use email marketing to market it.
Workflows are another important and useful feature that ClickFunnels 2.0 offers.
They’re used to connect the different modules of the platform together.
Here’s how Workflows work:
- If a lead has opted in to sell, you can use this to trigger an automated email response with scheduling.
- After the lead has scheduled a call, you can get this to appear in your calendar by adding a webhook.
- Before the call, an appointment reminder can be sent via SMS and email to both you and the lead to increase attendance rates.
All the integration and linking requires the Workflows feature.
If you’re looking to pass on your specialist real estate investment knowledge to others, a scalable way to do it is by using courses.
You can record lessons and then group them into modules and courses for students to purchase.
Course features and tools:
- Scheduled and drip content
- Student management
- Note taking within lessons
- Progress tracker
- No transaction fees
Another feature that ClickFunnels 2.0 offers are memberships.
Real estate investors can place content behind a paywall and charge monthly to access this.
This can include training, community access, PDFs, webinars, coaching programs, and other digital products.
Examples of content that real estate investors could include in their membership programs:
- Recorded seminars and talks
- Investment coaching
- Negotiation webinars
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you integrate a blog into your website – it will appear as a tab in the header section.
You can publish a range of real estate investment information in the blog section, including news, trends, and how-to guides.
Not only will this help to establish you as an authority in the space, but it can also drive more leads to your business.
To help you improve your processes and become more efficient, the platform provides you with a range of analytics information and dashboards.
Here’s how you can use the features:
- Improve your lead generation process by seeing which offer generates more opt-ins.
- Find your best-converting traffic sources.
- Identify where learners drop off and stop engaging with your investment course to improve it.
- See the trends to know when to hire new staff and scale your business.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Real Estate Investors Need?
Real estate investors looking to get started using ClickFunnels 2.0 can subscribe to its Basic plan, which costs $147 per month.
This has access to all of the features we’ve previously mentioned.
If you find that it doesn’t meet your needs after you’ve subscribed, you upgrade from within your dashboard.
- Basic Plan – $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/ month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Real Estate Investors
To help you get started, ClickFunnels 2.0 provides website templates.
For example, if you’re a real estate investor that’s decided to sell video training programs, then you can opt for the course theme.
After you’ve selected the template, you can further customize it using its drag-and-drop editor.
You will then be able to add testimonials, video sales letters, and different programs and products.
How to Generate More Leads as a Real Estate Investor Using ClickFunnels 2.0
As a real estate investor, generating leads for potential purchases is essential for success.
Here are a few ideas to generate more:
- A/B Test Your Offers – Instead of only using one lead generation offer, you should test two offers. For example, you could test “If approved, we’ll close in 30 days” against another offer saying “We’ll schedule a call within 24 hours.”
- Start a Blog – Buying and selling real estate requires a lot of money, so people have many more questions. If you start a blog and give out helpful information, it can also become a marketing channel that generates investment leads.
- Use Paid Ads – Gather more leads by running paid advertising on platforms such as Google, Bing, and Meta. You can target an audience in a specific geographical region to drive qualified leads.
Tips for Real Estate Investors Using ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are a few top tips for real estate investors using the platform:
- Test Many Offers – ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you set up, sell, and create many different landing pages, funnels, and products. Take advantage of this to test your ideas quickly and cheaply.
- Incorporate Social Proof and Trust – When considering selling real estate, people will search for more information and look for video testimonials and reviews. You can add these elements to the site to increase trust.
- See What’s Working in Other Verticals – You can often find offers and marketing ideas in other niches and apply them to your vertical. For example, look to see how lawyers, dentists, and other professionals are generating leads to gain inspiration.
- Contact Support – The platform boasts an excellent support team who will reply to your messages and discuss any issues.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Real Estate Investors?
ClickFunnels 2.0 has many features and tools that can replace many software applications that real estate investors may use.
Here are some examples:
- Landing Pages and Website
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
- Courses and Memberships
- Google Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
What Features Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Have for Real Estate Investors?
ClickFunnels 2.0’s features for real estate investors include landing pages, websites, CRM, email marketing, workflows, courses, memberships, blogs, and analytics.
What ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Real Estate Investors Need?
The minimum suggested ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription plan for real estate investors would be the Basic plan, which costs $147 per month. However, this subscription can be reduced to $129 per month when paid annually.
Can I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Real Estate Investor?
Yes, real estate investors can use ClickFunnels 2.0. Some examples include lead generation, CRM, email automation, and scheduling. In addition, if you sell courses or membership programs, these can be run on the platform.