Restaurants can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to advertise their businesses, accept bookings, and market to their customers.
- Create booking confirmations, send SMS reminders, and follow up with customers
- Link your site to your Google listing
How Restaurants Can Use ClickFunnels 2.0
As ClickFunnels 2.0 has so many features and tools, it can be overwhelming knowing how to use it.
Therefore, we’ve come up with three great ways for restaurants to use the platform:
- Take Reservations – You can embed a reservation form on your landing page or site to accept bookings.
- Link to Your Google Listing – If your business appears on Google maps, you will be able to link your website to it. This will allow potential customers to see your site, view your menu, and make a reservation.
- Advertise Offers – On your ClickFunnels 2.0 landing page, you can create specific offers for customers to claim such as a discount for off-peak dining or a free drink when they spend over a certain threshold.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Restaurants
ClickFunnels 2.0’s landing page feature lets you set up and create single pages for customers to access.
Example landing pages for restaurants:
- Buy one, get one free drinks
- Three courses for $50
- Dine off peak for 20% off
You can send these offers to your customers via email, QR code on the bill, or via social media.
Potential customers can then fill out their information to claim the offer.
Every restaurant needs an online presence to maximize sales. ClickFunnels 2.0 can let you build a custom website using its drag-and-drop builder, incorporating these elements:
- Opening hours
- Reservation form
- Contact information
The intuitive builder lets you add text, images, a navigation bar, and embed forms. In addition, customers can download your PDF menu, and you can use your own custom domain.
A customer relationship manager (CRM) lets you keep track of all of your contacts and customers in one central location.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s CRM lets you see all of your customer’s previous bookings, contact information, and interactions.
If a customer fails to turn up, you’ll be able to quickly search for them and give them a call to follow up.
Moreover, you can add notes to the customer’s profile, meaning that if they’re a regular or a high-spender, you can see that when taking bookings.
Email marketing is an often overlooked channel for restaurants.
However, ClickFunnels 2.0 can help you incorporate this strategy to maximize your bookings and revenue.
You can either custom-design an email flow or use one of its templates when sending out customer emails.
Ways restaurants can use email marketing:
- Booking confirmations
- Booking reminders
- Any promotions
- Restaurant updates
- Menu changes
- Guest chef
After reading the emails, customers can then go ahead and make a reservation or review their existing one.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s workflow features bring together all of its different elements and tools – you can think of it as its own ‘Zaps.’
Examples of a restaurant workflow:
- A customer visits your site and books a table.
- They receive an email confirmation.
- You have the reservation details pushed to your calendar.
- The customer receives an SMS reminder 1 hour before the reservation.
- After completing the meal, you email them asking for a review.
- Once they’ve submitted their review, you can offer a discount code as a thank you.
Workflows use triggers and actions. For example, once someone has completed the booking form (trigger), they’ll then receive an email confirmation (action).
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Restaurants Need?
We would recommend that restaurants that only need one website subscribe to the ClickFunnels 2.0 Basic plan.
This will allow you to create landing pages and use its CRM, workflows, and email marketing features.
- Basic Plan – $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Restaurants
The platform gives users access to a range of email, form, and site templates for them to use.
For restaurants, they can use the Booking Confirmation email template, which is sent after a customer has made a reservation. This will contain the key information, including time, date, and the number of people attending.
You can also use a basic website template to create your restaurant’s site.
Although a template is there to help, you may still need to make some element or design changes, which can be done using the builder section.
Example ClickFunnels 2.0 Restaurant Offers
As previously mentioned, you can set up discounts and offers on landing pages. Here are ten examples of them that your restaurant can use to gain more customers:
- Off-peak discount
- Free drink with each meal
- Free starter or dessert
- Kids under 10 eat free
- 10% off for all Google reviews
- Three courses for $30
- Buy one, get one free drinks
- Senior discounts
- Free side dish with all mains
- Private room for all groups of 10 customers or more
Tips for Restaurants Using ClickFunnels 2.0
If you’re a restaurant getting started using ClickFunnels 2.0, here are our three top tips:
- Join the Facebook Group – ClickFunnels 2.0 may seem overwhelming if you’re not digitally savvy. Therefore, we would suggest joining its large Facebook Group to get support, ask questions, and network.
- Look at What Others Are Doing – If you are located in a small town, look at highly-competitive restaurant scenes (like New York) to see what promotions and offers are helping them make sales.
- Experiment – Use the platform’s A/B testing feature to change up your offers and find the ones that resonate with your patrons the most. It’s unlikely your first few will be a success – keep going.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Restaurants?
To help you understand ClickFunnels 2.0’s features and what they can replace, we’ve listed the tools and respective software platforms that you may no longer need.
- Landing Pages and Websites
- Email Marketing
Frequently Asked Questions
Restaurants can build landing pages and websites, use its CRM, email marketing, and workflows to manage and grow their business.
Restaurants can start with the Basic plan, which costs $147 per month. This can be reduced to $127 when paid annually.
Yes, you can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to market your business, take bookings, display your menu, and make it easier for customers to find you. You can also use it to follow up and market to your customers.