ClickFunnels Free Plus Shipping offers free products in exchange for visitors’ e-mail addresses, shipping addresses and payments for shipping.
Websites use this strategy to acquire customers, prospects, and subscribers.
A free plus shipping funnel gives the impression that the product is free; the customer just has to pay for shipping.
You must use this method with caution to sell small value-adding items. ClickFunnels uses this method to sell books.
What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Funnel From ClickFunnels?
“Free Plus Shipping” funnels can assist users in acquiring customers profitably.
However, the “Free Plus Shipping” method has its pros and cons, and if you misuse it, it may appear shady.
This type of funnel is ideal for both upselling and offering customers more convenient payment options for items.
In addition to those benefits, a customer will not hesitate to purchase another item after receiving a free product.
“Free Plus Shipping” means that users are giving away a product for free and that the customer will only have to pay shipping and handling fees.
Generally, users should provide low-cost products that offer value to customers and fit their niche. A product should be easily accessible as well as capable of upselling other products.
It’s important to remember that the word “free” attracts prospects.
Add free shipping to that, and users generate more interest in products, boosting your upsell potential.
Pros of the “Free Plus Shipping” Funnel Method
The advantages of using the “Free Plus Shipping” funnel method are:
- 93% of customers prefer “Free Plus Shipping” over discounts. Online shoppers have become accustomed to free shipping.
- Offering Free Shipping may increase basket size. The BigCommerce report states that offering free shipping can boost average order value by 30%.
- Basket abandonment decreases with free shipping. Additional charges at checkout often lead to cart abandonment.
Cons of “Free Plus Shipping” Funnel Method
The disadvantages of the “Free Plus Shipping” funnel method are:
- Increased returns – Increasing returns by converting customers who are not in the right stage of the purchase funnel.
- Increased business costs – You need to manage “Free Plus Shipping” funnels carefully.
- Increased product prices – You may need to dramatically increase product prices to cover shipping costs, making it hard for you to compete.
What Product to Give Away and How to Market It
Among the most popular drop-shipping methods is the “Free Plus Shipping” funnel. Although there is a risk with “Free Plus Shipping” funnels, they can also be very rewarding.
Drop shippers use “Free Plus Shipping” funnels to sell items like DVDs, books, ebooks, mini-courses, jewelry, t-shirts, mugs, and other value-added items.
To be successful, you need to know which products to give away and how to market them. Social media platforms, like Facebook, are great for advertising and can help you acquire prospects quickly.
Posting and sharing “Free Plus Shipping” offers will help build your e-mail list significantly.
The most important thing to consider when choosing free shipping funnel products is that they fit your niche and that your shipping and handling costs are reasonable. When selecting a product to sell, you must carefully consider the following:
- Your niche – your area of expertise.
- How much money you have to spend.
- Sourcing Items that are reasonably priced and can provide value to your customers
- Sourcing products that can be purchased in bulk online for a lower price than at a retail store
- Sourcing products from manufacturers can increase your brand’s value
- Market-appropriate products
- How you wish to approach marketing
- Identifying popular items that are guaranteed to be appealing to consumers
- What kind of profit margin system are you planning to work in?
Structuring the “Free Plus Shipping” Offer
This strategy works like a tripwire to increase sales and builds your list of subscribers quickly while earning a profit. Make sure you carefully calculate shipping and handling costs after you have selected your products. You can also maximize the effectiveness of your products by bundling related products.
Here are examples of how you can make a profit using the free plus shipping method.
1) The best-seller – You find an awesome book that is normally on sale for $19.99, but the cost for you is $8. You can then sell this book for $0 and request $15.99 for shipping and delivery costs.
2) The charm bracelet – Normally, the price for this item is $16.99, but you can purchase it for $6. You can then sell this bracelet for $0 and request $13.99 for shipping and delivery costs.
To really power up the Free Plus Shipping funnel, you should also be offering relevant and valuable upsell and downsell options to your customers.
Step #1: Offer a Cheap and Relevant Product
You need to ensure that you offer cheap and value-adding products that fit your niche.
Be sure the shipping and handling cost of the product makes sense, as if it doesn’t, you will ruin your reputation along with the sellers. Wherever possible, source bulk items in popular categories directly from manufacturers.
If you are in the art industry, you might consider sourcing art supplies such as paintbrushes, paint tints, canvases, and paper.
When running a pet supply business, you could focus on sourcing collars, food dishes, pet toys, and nutrition products.
Step #2: Add Products to Upsell and Downsell
As soon as you pinpoint your target market, you can select products that will appeal to them. Don’t sell meat knives to vegetarians.
Once you have selected your products, make sure the handling and shipping prices fit the product. Incorrect use of this method could harm the reputation of the seller.
When upselling, you should choose comparable high-end products to your original free plus shipping funnel products.
In down selling, you’re able to offer a similar product at a lower price. As a result, the business can generate more profits through lower-priced products.
Step #3: Use ClickFunnels Page Templates for Structuring Your Offer
Once your details are in order, create your “Free Plus Shipping” funnel. If you are a beginner, there is no need to panic because ClickFunnels has easy-to-use templates.
This means that you will be ready to go in no time and a step closer to high conversions in no time.
The ClickFunnels platform has all the pages you need to create a “Free Plus Shipping” funnel.
All the pages have been designed for you. All you have to do is add your branding and customize the design to your needs.
- “Free Plus Shipping” Offer Page
- Checkout Page
- Upsell & Downsell Page
- Thank You Page
The ClickFunnels tools make it simple for you to manage and promote your products in a way that will benefit both you and your prospects.
From the easy-to-manage offer, checkout, sales, and thank-you pages, ClickFunnels equips you with all the tools you need.
We already know that 93% of online shoppers prefer to use “Free Plus Shipping” offers.
If you create the right free plus shipping product offers, you can be successful. If you do your sums right, select value-adding products, and know your target market, you will be converting in no time.
In this guide to ClickFunnels “Free Plus Shipping” funnels, we have given you tips on setting your successful funnel. “Free Plus Shipping” can be highly profitable if you use it correctly.
By offering correctly priced “Free Plus Shipping” products, you will attract prospects who convert and who – hopefully – buy more than just the tripwire item.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Read the Most Recent ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 30 Days?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- Can Real Estate Brokers Use ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- How to Work With ClickFunnels API?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Features & Tools?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Certificate?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- Can You Use PayPal for ClickFunnels?
- How Does ClickFunnels Sign-Up Process Look Like?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- How to Sell My Funnels on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Does ClickFunnels Have an Autoresponder?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?