ClickFunnels’ Funnel Hacker is a top-tier plan aimed at medium to large businesses. It includes significantly more of everything that their other plans offer, plus an advanced analytics feature.
- Best option for medium to large size online businesses
- ClickFunnels 2.0 most comprehensive plan
- Includes a 30-day free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee
What is ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker Plan?
ClickFunnels offers three plans. The Funnel Hacker is their premium option and offers all of the features that the platform’s two other plans include, but in greater quantity. It also provides users with advanced analytics.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker Plan Pricing
|Plan||ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker|
The largest savings for subscribers can be found on the yearly plan. The subscription is billed in advance at a total cost of $2,496, or $208.00 per month.
The other option available is a monthly plan, which at the current sale price of $297.00 per month, equates to $3,564 per year.
Not sure if the Funnel Hacker Plan is right for your business? Try the 30-day free trial. There is no obligation and it can be canceled at any time. ClickFunnels also offers a 30-day money back guarantee after the 30-day free trial ends — so you can try the platform for 60 days, worry free.
What Does the ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker Plan Include?
Put simply, the Funnel Hacker plan has far more of the features offered by ClickFunnels for those larger online businesses that need them. This includes:
- Drag-and-Drop Builder — The ClickFunnels easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder gives users the tools to build a site, landing page, and sales funnels without needing any coding experience.
- 3 Websites — For serial entrepreneurs, conglomerates, and companies with affiliates; the Funnel Hacker Plan allows you to create up to three websites.
- 9 Domains — Whether you have several different companies that each have a domain, or you have a single company with multiple subdomains, the plan includes nine domains that you can use how you want.
- 15 Admin Users — Being able to delegate tasks to employees is a must in a large business and sharing login credentials is not the way to do it. The Funnel Hacker allows for 15 admin users.
- Unlimited Funnels — The convenience of not having a funnel cap means that you can create as many sales funnels as you want, at no additional charge.
- 200 Courses — Say goodbye to unnecessary hybrid classes, as there is no need to double or triple the content of each course in order to try and fit them into an unreasonable course cap.
- 20,000 Students — Even if you want to create multiple training courses, there’s no need to worry about student limits with a huge 20,000 places available as part of the plan.
- 200,000 Contacts — Getting in touch with customers and implementing email marketing strategies is a breeze with a fully customizable contact list.
- Advanced Analytics — Keep on top of what’s working and what’s not, including monitoring performance of your sales funnels, product sales, conversion rates, and A/B testing.
Should You Choose the ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker Plan?
This is going to depend on the size of your online business; the Funnel Hacker plan is primarily aimed at serial entrepreneurs, large-scale businesses, and corporate clients.
It’s certainly helpful when a plan includes just about everything you would require from a business-to-customer standpoint, but if you are just starting out or run a smaller online operation, the ClickFunnels Basic or Pro Plan will almost certainly be more suitable for you.
How to Sign Up for a ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker Plan?
Signing up is easy. Simply click on the link and you will be directed to the 30-day free trial.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker Plan Pros
The Funnel Hacker plan is an excellent choice for medium-to-large size businesses that require a comprehensive set of tools that the other ClickFunnels plans either don’t have or have too little of.
The ability to create three websites, up to 200 courses, register 200,000 contacts, and unlimited pages and products are all in its favor.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker Plan Cons
While there are few drawbacks to the Funnel Hacker plan, even with the current discount offered by ClickFunnels bringing the annual subscription cost down to $2,496, it’s still quite pricey.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s unlikely. However, if you’ve been in business for a while and have outgrown your current plan, or you’re a startup that intends to scale quickly and with the appropriate budget, it would be a great choice.
The Funnel Hacker plan is ideally suited for those that have multiple businesses. It allows for the creation of three websites, the use of nine domains, and unlimited sales funnels.
Considering the cost of individual third-party software required to run a successful online business which is included on the platform, the ClickFunnels Funnel Hacker plan provides value for money.
The cost is $2,496 when taking out an annual subscription. If deciding to pay per month, the total annual cost would be $3564.
Absolutely, you can change your plan at any time if the needs of your business change.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Hacker plan is the platform’s top offering. It has everything that’s included in the Basic and Pro plans, but many of the features, such as funnels, admin users, courses, and contacts have significantly increased quotas.
The plan is Ideal for large-scale enterprises and digital entrepreneurs running a number of online businesses.
In addition to its extensive creation and marketing features, the plan also comes with advanced analytics. These allow users to accurately assess every aspect of their business, see what’s working, and make adjustments where required. They include A/B split testing, click-through rate, conversions, and page views.
The plan costs $2,496 on an annual subscription ($208 per month), or $297 when paying monthly.