Global products on ClickFunnels 2.0 are products that you only need to create once to sell within your funnels and store.
All products created on ClickFunnels 2.0 are global products.
It is easy to create digital and physical products and manage them using ClickFunnels 2.0.
You can also entice customers to buy these products with bundles, discounts, and sales.
- Create courses, e-books, memberships, and other digital and physical products on ClickFunnels 2.0
- Global products can be sold within any funnel or from your storefront
- ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to create subscription products for regular payments
What Can I Do with ClickFunnels 2.0 Global Products?
All products created on ClickFunnels 2.0 are global products. Global products only need to be created once on ClickFunnels 2.0, and then they can be sold within your funnels and storefront.
You can create a course, e-book, or any other digital or physical product on ClickFunnels 2.0 and sell it within your funnel or store.
As well as digital and physical products, you can also create bundles of your products and offer subscriptions where customers pay at regular intervals for your products.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Global Product Benefits
- Easy to Create and Manage Products – Follow the easy steps, and within a few clicks, you have created a product to sell.
- Add Tags – ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to tag different products to organize and sort them.
- Discounts – Create discount codes and sale prices to entice your customers to purchase.
How to Create a Global Product on ClickFunnels 2.0
- Click Products.
- Select All Products.
- Click Create Product.
- Choose whether to create a digital, physical, or bundle product.
- Digital Product – This could be a course, e-book, download, software, or any other digital product.
- Physical Product – This is any product that needs to be mailed to the customer.
- Bundle Product – This can be a bundle of digital, physical, or a mixture of the two.
- Name your product and add a description.
- Choose whether your product will be a one-time purchase or a subscription.
- One Time – This is a single purchase.
- Subscription – Regular payments at your chosen intervals.
- Complete the price screen. There are several boxes you can adjust. These include the following:
- Amount – Posted, purchasable price of the product.
- Compare at Amount – This is an ‘Original Price.’ If you want your product to be on sale, then enter a higher price than the Amount price. This way, your customer can see the savings.
- Price Name – This is an optional field that is presented to customers at checkout.
- Product Cost – This is the cost of the product. It is helpful to work out your margins once you make a sale.
Once you’ve completed these details, you will be redirected to the product settings.
- Complete the product setting page. There are several fields to complete. These include the following:
- Name – Change the name you set for the product in step 7.
- Description – Add a description to entice the customer to purchase, and describe what they are buying.
- Image – Add an image of the product.
- Price – Add a new price and change the price’s visibility.
- SKU – Add a SKU for inventory and shipping purposes.
- Purchase Actions – If you have selected a digital offering, you can upload the digital asset or link to your course.
- Variants – Add options and values if your product comes in different sizes, colors, or any other variations.
- SEO and Sharing – Configure your SEO settings.
- Sales Channel Visibility – Choose whether you want your product to show in your online store, customer center, or both.
- Tags – Add tags to organize your products.
- Click Update Product.