ClickFunnels does provide a hosting service for both your website and files. In addition to this, you can also register a domain through ClickFunnels, so you won’t have to use a 3rd party provider such as NameCheap or GoDaddy.
- The website and file hosting is included in all plans and you won’t have to pay anything.
- Domain registration and hosting will cost around $20 per year.
- Get a subdomain when you register or integrate your existing domain.
- Build custom pages using the intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
- Create branded pages with customized logos, videos, and products or services.
- Automate lead generation, email broadcasting, and membership pages.
- Host digital content from a central dashboard at no added cost.
- Assess performance metrics with analytics software.
- Select from three different packages to suit business needs.
How to Get Started with ClickFunnels Hosting
Upon registration, you will receive a unique subdomain. This subdomain serves as the address for all your pages, and you can integrate it into your main domain.
There is no need to purchase a subdomain from an external third-party provider, as ClickFunnels’ pricing plans include paid domains.
Setting up your subdomain is easy through a series of customizable drag-and-drop and customization tools. Through these tools, you can personalize the business name, logo, product images, and descriptions.
You don’t need to set up any additional advanced DNS settings because ClickFunnels does everything for you.
ClickFunnels Subdomain Hosting
Hosting from a subdomain can aid in organization or redesign purposes. For example, this feature is ideal for a blog or e-commerce store to direct users to a specific page.
Advantages and disadvantages of hosting with only a subdomain include:
- Every subdomain is unique and can assist with brand-building
- One dashboard to ensure easy access
- SSL integrated into the main domain and the subdomain
- You can create multiple subdomains, enabling the easy organization of multiple parts of the main website
- Ranking for different keywords to target a specific market
- Ability to reach different locations
- Language can be different from the main domain
- Viewed as a separate site
- Can affect search rankings
ClickFunnels Domain Hosting
You can customize domains to suit your needs and brand.
You can purchase a domain directly from ClickFunnels for $20 per year. Several Top Level Domains (TLDs) are available, including:
You can also import external TLDs if needed. After choosing the correct TLD that suits your business, you can continue to register and name the domain.
Third-Party Domain Hosting
You can still import and host domains and subdomains that you have purchased from a third party with ClickFunnels.
In addition, you can add and integrate a third-party domain to your ClickFunnels account by adding a Canonical Name (CNAME) record.
Supported registrars include:
- Blue Host
- IONOS by 1 on 1
Some advantages and disadvantages of third-party Domain hosting include:
- Integration of an already-existing domain into a new domain will improve your business.
- ClickFunnels does not recognize international domains; therefore, you can’t integrate them.
- Higher costs because you need to pay extra fees to the third-party provider
ClickFunnels Hosting FAQ
Is It Cheaper to Host through ClickFunnels Than through Third-Party Hosting Providers?
Yes, because ClickFunnels’ all-inclusive plans include hosting (instead of paying for it separately through a third-party hosting provider).
The Standard plan costs $97 per month and includes three domains, while the upgraded Platinum plan costs $297 per month and includes nine domains.
The 2CommaClubX plan includes 27 domains at $2497 per month. ClickFunnels hosting also includes great additional features and apps not available through third-party hosting providers.
Is Hosting Included with ClickFunnels Plans?
Yes, all three ClickFunnels plans include hosting as part of the package.
Hosting services include the creation and customization of main domains and subdomains through the user-friendly dashboard.
How to Contact ClickFunnels Hosting Support?
You can contact ClickFunnels’ support team via a live chat box at the right bottom corner of the website, available 24 hours per day from Monday to Friday. Additionally, users can contact them via a ticket support system available 24/7.
You don’t need to look further than ClickFunnels for all your web hosting needs.
ClickFunnels enables you to create, market, sell, and manage your online business from a single platform. Its three pricing plans make it suitable for virtually any business on any budget.
ClickFunnels covers all the bases, giving members access to quality web hosting, a stellar page builder, business automation features, and extensive third-party integrations.
Hosting for both domains and subdomains is included in all three ClickFunnels plans at no additional cost.
Regardless, third-party hosting integration is available for domains and subdomains outside of ClickFunnels.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?