You Might Also Like:
The primary purpose of your landing page should be to convert visitors into customers. One of the best online marketing tools to make that happen is ClickFunnels.
Take advantage of our expertise and bookmark this page as a guide. What does it take to create a successful, sales-converting landing page?
- Use of Headlines & Subheadlines – information should be available at first glance.
- Product Value Proposition – provide full details on your products.
- Trust Building – turn visitors into customers by building customer trust.
- Use of Media (Video & Pictures) – visuals are essential to facilitate sales.
- Simple Copy – don’t overcomplicate the message you are trying to convey.
- Single CTA – a striking, single call-to-action is vital to convert customers.
We will delve deeper into all of these essential attributes in the course of this article.
How to Create a Landing Page with ClickFunnels
Creating a landing page with ClickFunnels is straightforward. Here is a step-by-step guide to using the user-friendly page builder software of ClickFunnels.
Step #1: Create a New Funnel
Before you can create a funnel, you will need to sign up for a ClickFunnels account. Once you have registered, you can access all the tools you need to build impressive landing pages and successful sales funnels.
1. Hover over the top toolbar or use the Quick Links and click on the “Build a Funnel” icon.
2. Go through the functions of choosing your goal and type of funnel. You will then have the option to name your page and select a group tag. Next, click on “Build Funnel.” You have now created your funnel.
Step #2: Choose an Optin Template
Now, it’s time to move forward with building a landing page. The optin page will make up the introduction to your sales funnel. ClickFunnels offers several optin page customization options.
To choose the template option, navigate to the ‘Funnel Steps’ sidebar on the left. Next, click the optin page. You will have various templates to choose from.
Decide on a template that meets your goals and click on ‘Select Template.’ Then, you can edit the template according to your preferences.
Step #3: Customize the Template to Your Heart’s Content
Select the blank template option to start your layout. Once you have created your layout, you will have several different features to customize your landing page.
You can add custom elements wherever you want, using the settings menu or the drag-and-drop menu to customize sections, rows, and columns.
Changing or creating the template’s layout could be considered the basic foundation of creating a landing page. Other useful features that can be changed or added include adding integrations, SEO meta data, and customizing CSS, amongst other general settings.
Step #4: Add SEO Meta Data
If you want to land among the first pages of search engines, adding SEO meta data is a crucial step. Meta titles and descriptions summarize what your page offers users so that the search engine’s “crawlers” can read and index it.
This meta data is essential to ensure that search engines can correctly index your landing page.
In addition, SEO-friendly meta data can markedly increase the click-through rate of your organic search results.
Step #5 (Optional): Integrate
You are spoiled for choice when it comes to the number of different integrations enabled on ClickFunnels. The massive selection of third-party and internal integrations can dramatically increase your conversions if you use them strategically.
One key example of stellar integrations to turbocharge your conversions would be e-mail marketing integrations to facilitate lead collection. For example, visitors can provide an e-mail address with an immediate follow-up message that sends automatically.
6 Best Practices for Landing Pages on ClickFunnels
It takes only 50 milliseconds for users to form an opinion about your webpage. Therefore, you want to make sure your landing page stands out above the rest.
What makes your landing pages better than the thousands of competitors? How do you drive traffic to your landing page and convert those unfamiliar visitors into customers?
Make Sure Your Headlines Are Impactful
Headlines represent the key concepts of your product or business, and it’s the first interaction users have with your landing page.
Therefore, you need to ensure that you use its full power. Creating an impactful message is what is going to make all the difference.
A few headline tactics can increase user engagement. For example, using the element of surprise in a headline works as a brain influencer on consumers.
In addition, the use of questions, curiosity, negative superlatives, and audience reference in headlines work well when trying to attract users.
Focus Deeply on the Value of Your Product
The value of your product will be the deciding factor when concluding a sale, so we suggest you focus deeply on this.
Bear in mind that the benefits are different from the features of the product. It’s not telling the user what it is but rather why they need it.
Using these unique attributes and user-relevant benefits helps you build a compelling value proposition to persuade users to make a purchase.
Use Facts & Data to Build Trust
Building customer trust is not only essential to securing a sale but also to retaining customer loyalty.
Users want compelling statistical data and hard facts, so your landing page should provide them with this information. Ideally, this should be in a list format because you can lose users’ attention if you bombard them with dense paragraphs.
A practical example of building customer trust could be using customer reviews. It is a tactic that successfully converts visitors to sales.
Let Videos & Pictures Tell the Story
Most people react to visuals. Using videos and pictures lets you convey an emotive, visceral message that users would otherwise have to spend time reading.
Instant, a couple of striking pictures and informative (but short) videos can tell a story and help you further convert traffic to substantial sales.
When It Comes to Copy – Keep It Simple & Straightforward
A landing page should be clear, concise, and uncomplicated. The landing page copy should coincide with these principles. Only provide essential information laid out logically.
Less is more! Keep your wording to a minimum without compromising on the impact thereof.
The truth is that users want to read as little as possible. Fill the gaps with videos in images that complement or expand on the copy.
You Might Also Like:
Less Is More with a Call to Action
We cannot overstate the importance of creating a compelling call to action (CTA). Generally, you should use a strong command verb to start your CTA.
It should fundamentally provoke emotion or enthusiasm. A benefit-orientated call to action is another tactic used for effective CTA buttons.
Orange and green CTA buttons generally perform best. However, this is at your discretion and ultimately depends on the design of your landing page.
Why Does My Business Need a Landing Page?
Every business can benefit from having a conversion-optimized landing page. A ClickFunnels landing page is a fantastic way to drive traffic, build your brand, and improve SEO.
It will lead users to a specific product and ultimately steers them to take action. Of course, that means you are increasing your conversions. A good thing, right!
Building a landing page allows you to give a user precisely what they are looking for.
An effective landing page that is SEO-friendly and well-presented will ensure that you reach the top of the search results.
This competitive positioning gets more people landing on your product compared to your competitors.
The Key Difference Between a Homepage and a Landing Page
A landing page is not a homepage. They both have different goals and purposes in mind.
Your landing page should zero in on the specific product or service. In contrast, the homepage can focus more on the actual company and available products or services.
A landing page ultimately has one intended purpose and a strong emphasis on sales conversions.
Therefore, one company might have several different landing pages. However, it facilitates visitors to achieve a goal through a strong call-to-action on a specific product or service.
You Might Also Like:
A high-quality landing page can help you convert visits to sales. However, landing pages need a clear purpose to be successful.
Users should immediately know what the page is about and why it exists. You must appeal to emotion and reason, and you must build trust in your business and product.
Bookmark us and come back to this easy-to-follow to help you set up your ClickFunnels landing page to help ensure you increase your sales through lead conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?