A landing page, also known as a squeeze page or lead capture page, is a page that asks visitors for information in exchange for a product or service.
ClickFunnels 2.0 makes building and customizing a landing page that easily converts.
- Create customized landing pages on ClickFunnels 2.0 to drive sales
- Provide a valuable product or service to your audience to gain trust and improve brand awareness
- Landing pages can generate leads and increase sales
What Can You Do with ClickFunnels 2.0 Landing Pages?
ClickFunnels 2.0 landing pages are stand-alone pages focusing on one product or goal.
Use ClickFunnels 2.0 to create landing pages that are specific to each marketing campaign you have.
On ClickFunnels 2.0, you can create unlimited landing pages, allowing you to test your options and see which has the best conversion rate.
Why Should I Use a Landing Page on ClickFunnels 2.0?
- No Distractions – Unlike your website home page, a landing page has one purpose. This means that the audience won’t be distracted by other parts of your website and can focus on the offer presented. You can send traffic directly to your landing page, and it will have a specific call to action.
- Generate Leads – Create a landing page with an offer that provides value to your target audience. This way, they will be more inclined to provide their details in exchange for your product or service.
- Customized Landing Page – Easily customize your ClickFunnels 2.0 landing page with the click-to-edit features and drag-and-drop tools. You don’t need coding knowledge to create a landing page that aligns with your brand.
- Improve Audience Satisfaction – By offering value to your landing page visitors, they will begin to trust your brand. This means they are more likely to return, recommend you, and return as a paying customer.
How to Build a ClickFunnels 2.0 Landing Page
- Click Sites and Funnels from the side menu.
- Select Funnels.
- Click Create Funnel.
- Name your funnel and click Create Funnel.
- Click the + icon.
- Select Page.
- Select New Page.
- Name your page and click Create Page.
- Hover over the page you have created and click Edit.
- Hover over the + and click Add New Section.
- Select Navigation from the sidebar and choose one of the options.
- Once you’ve added your navigation, select Add Section.
- Select Footers and choose an option.
- Hover between the navigation bar and footer and click Add Section.
- Select Blank and then Full Page.
- Select two columns.
- Click on the column and then select Add New Element.
- Select Image.
- Hover over the image element.
- Select Settings.
- Click on the image icon and upload an image or enter the URL.
- Click on the right column and select Add New Element.
- Click Headline, then Sub Headline, then Input, and finally Button.
- Click on each element and edit it to suit the offer.
- Once you’re happy with the Landing Page you have created, click Save.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Landing Page Examples
ClickFunnels 2.0 landing pages can be used for all types of businesses and to offer a variety of products.
Landing pages can be used for the following:
- Event Registration
- Webinar Sign-Up
- Downloadable E-Book or File
- Join Email List
- Enroll in an Online Course
- Start a Free Trial
- Join a Community Page
10x Growth Conference
Grant Cardone is a best-selling author, most known for his book The 10X Rule.
Cardone is the founder of The 10X Movement and The 10X Growth Conference, the world’s biggest business and entrepreneur conference.
The 10X Growth Conference landing page pictured above was created using ClickFunnels 2.0. ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to customize your landing page, and Grant Cardone has built a landing page for this conference that is cohesive alongside his main website.
He uses ClickFunnels 2.0 for sales funnels to drive traffic and generate sales. He has been quoted saying he has nine ClickFunnels accounts and a separate desk set up for his ClickFunnels accounts.
Daymond John is an entrepreneur and pioneer in the fashion industry. He is also a Shark on the TV show Shark Tank and a New York Times best-selling author.
As a Shark for the last ten seasons, he has worked with many entrepreneurs. When talking about ClickFunnels, he once said, “.. literally any business I have a stake in needs to have a funnel.”
John is a verified ClickFunnels 2.0 user and created the above landing page using a ClickFunnels 2.0 funnel. The landing page has a clean and simple look and merges seamlessly with Daymond John’s branding.
The Ultimate Sales Script
Eileen Wilder, the creator of The Ultimate Sales Script, helps entrepreneurs with their speaking careers and sales. In less than two years, she built a profitable business and turned her love of speaking into a million-dollar business.
Wilder is a verified ClickFunnels 2.0 user and credits ClickFunnels with making her family more money in one day than they had ever made before.
The landing page shown above was created on ClickFunnels 2.0. It uses bold, eye-catching colors and a video explanation to generate leads and sell her products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use ClickFunnels 2.0 to create customized landing pages that convert.
Landing pages are stand-alone pages with one action available. They keep the visitor focused and engaged with the content without getting distracted.
Offer your visitors valuable information, services, or products in exchange for information.
Once a visitor enters their information, you can offer other products and services and generate sales.