To enable businesses to effectively generate leads, ClickFunnels has opt-in funnel templates and can automate the delivery of lead magnets using email.
The platform also lets users host videos, downloadables, audio files, and images and can deliver them using an autoresponder.
- ClickFunnels has lead magnet funnel templates
- The platform supports the hosting and delivery of digital downloadables and files
- All ClickFunnels subscriptions enable users to create lead magnets
How to Create a ClickFunnels Lead Magnet Funnel
Therefore, to create a lead magnet funnel, you should already have the content created and then use an email Workflow using the opt-in page as a trigger to send an email within the platform.
Here are the steps for creating a ClickFunnels lead magnet funnel:
- From your ClickFunnels dashboard, select “Funnels.”
- Then, click “Select” under the Lead Funnels section.
- Then, from the Lead “Squeeze” Funnel templates, select the one most suited to your business.
- Once installed, select “Customize Now.”
- To edit the template, select “Edit.”
- Then, using the drag-and-drop editor, businesses can customize the opt-in page.
- When finished, click “Save.”
- Next, you must repeat steps 5 – 7 to customize the Thank You page.
Types of ClickFunnels Lead Magnets
ClickFunnels enables businesses to create, host, and deliver many types of lead magnets, which include:
- Video training/webinars
- Audio files
A lead magnet can be anything that a prospective lead may value. Moreover, it doesn’t necessarily have to be hosted on ClickFunnels. Instead, users can host and deliver it on a third-party platform or even in person.
5 Tips for Creating a ClickFunnels Lead Magnet
Here are our top five tips for businesses when creating a lead magnet on ClickFunnels:
- Research the Market – Before creating a lead magnet, ensure you understand the customer avatar and existing offers to generate ideas.
- Make It Specific – Lead magnets should be specific to a customer avatar and solve a particular problem they may face.
- Provide Value – The lead magnet must be valuable and appealing for someone to enter their contact information.
- Be Transparent – When asking for a lead’s information, companies should tell them exactly what the lead gets in exchange and provide links to privacy policies and terms of service to increase trust.
- File Sizes – If a business wants to host their lead magnet on ClickFunnels, the file they’re delivering must be within the platform’s limits.
You Might Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions
ClickFunnels has native creation, hosting, and delivery of video, audio, PDFs, images, and fonts. Businesses can also give leads access to products hosted and delivered on third-party platforms.
To create a lead magnet on ClickFunnels, go to “Site & Funnels” > Click “Funnels” > Select “Recipes” > Choose “Generate Leads” > Click “Choose” > Select “Create Funnel” > Name the funnel and click “Create Funnel” > Choose a template or create a new page > Enter the information on the pop-up > Click “Edit” to customize it then use the drag-and-drop editor > Click “Save” > Repeat the page editing process for the Thank You page > To deliver the lead magnet, create an email autoresponder in the Workflows section.
All ClickFunnels subscription plans enable businesses to create lead magnet funnels and host digital products. It should be noted that entry-level plans can only create up to 20 funnels.