With ClickFunnels, it is incredibly easy to create a fully functional sales and marketing funnel from scratch with a few clicks.
To simplify this process even more, the platform offers a marketplace that makes a host of ready-made funnels suited to different online business and marketing goals available to you.
The following section delineates how the marketplace streamlines the process of getting a fully customized funnel.
What Is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
The ClickFunnels Marketplace is an e-commerce platform that features a wide range of funnel templates and services tailored to various online businesses.
For active ClickFunnels users, the marketplace is an excellent place to sell or acquire a variety of pre-tested funnels (e.g., tripwire or webinar funnels) created by other Clickfunnels users. These templates may be available for free or a fee.
Clickfunnels users can offer two types of assistance through the marketplace via templates and expert services. Under templates, you can find the usual pre-built funnels. Under expert services, one can expect a custom-made funnel with a personalized design.
The ClickFunnels Marketplace has lots of funnels and services for you to choose from.
How ClickFunnels Marketplace Works
Professional funnel creators put their expertise at the disposition of clients on the Custom Design page of the website.
On it, you can view the list of all creators available in the ClickFunnels marketplace and review their profiles before making a choice.
Each creator’s profile features a bio section highlighting their proficiency in a specific type of funnel, past works, and more.
The substantial amount of information provided makes it easy for you to judge whether they are a good fit for your project or not.
Furthermore, ClickFunnels creators have to abide by a set of guidelines, including the following:
- All templates need to be editable and devoid of large sections of complex code.
- They may not consist of code related to an email or autoresponder integration, services, or any other service that collects the personal information of others.
- Submissions cannot include content that directs to spam or pyramid schemes.
How to Start Selling on ClickFunnels Marketplace
To be eligible to be a ClickFunnels Marketplace seller, you must meet two requirements. Firstly, you need to have an existing funnel.
Secondly, you must have Stripe integrated into your Clickfunnels account.
To become a ClickFunnels Marketplace seller, you must simply follow these steps:
- Log in onto your Clickfunnels account and access the Marketplace.
- Click on “Become A Seller.”
- Fill in the required details to complete your Seller Profile.
- Connect Your Stripe Account to process payments on the marketplace.
- Add your first funnel on your Seller Profile by clicking on My Products > New Product.
- Select your funnel template from the list of available funnels and provide all the required information.
- After saving it, click on “Submit for Review.”
Note: The ClickFunnels team will review your product submission. You will then receive an email notifying you whether your request was approved or declined.
As we explained above, the ClickFunnels Marketplace is, in fact, quite easy to navigate if you follow our instructions.
It can be key in helping you save time if you do not have prior experience in making funnels.
The ClickFunnels Marketplace is also an easily accessible resource that combines the expertise of experienced users with a wide variety of funnels. You can take advantage of a varied range of pre-built funnels offered at affordable prices.
You may also hire an expert to assist you in the process of building the perfect customized funnel.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Read the Most Recent ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- What is The Current Pricing of Funnel Scripts?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- Is There a Monthly Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 30 Days?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- What are The Benefits of Two Comma Club Membership?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Certificate?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- How Does ClickFunnels Sign-Up Process Look Like?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- Does ClickFunnels Have an Autoresponder?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?