With ClickFunnels, it is incredibly easy to create a fully functional sales and marketing funnel from scratch with a few clicks.
To simplify this process even more, the platform offers a marketplace that makes a host of ready-made funnels suited to different online business and marketing goals available to you.
The following section delineates how the marketplace streamlines the process of getting a fully customized funnel.
What Is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
The ClickFunnels Marketplace is an e-commerce platform that features a wide range of funnel templates and services tailored to various online businesses.
For active ClickFunnels users, the marketplace is an excellent place to sell or acquire a variety of pre-tested funnels (e.g., tripwire or webinar funnels) created by other Clickfunnels users. These templates may be available for free or a fee.
Clickfunnels users can offer two types of assistance through the marketplace via templates and expert services. Under templates, you can find the usual pre-built funnels. Under expert services, one can expect a custom-made funnel with a personalized design.
The ClickFunnels Marketplace has lots of funnels and services for you to choose from.
Best ClickFunnels Marketplace Templates
We’ve selected five best ClickFunnels marketplace templates.
B2B – Bridge Funnel
- Created by Blake Nubar, ClickFunnels 8-Figure Award winner
This powerful funnel can generate leads for any B2B service business.
You only need to change the text to make sure your offer appeals to your target audience.
Then, to solidify your leads, a proven email marketing program is available with this funnel.
The Squeeze Page contains:
- A clear headline
- A prominent opt-in form
- Large call-to-action (CTA) buttons
- A clear text and icon section
The Bridge Page simply persuades your visitors to buy. It contains:
- An enticing headline and subheading
- An explainer video
- A large call-to-action button
- Testimonials to build credibility
Diet & Weight Loss Offers Two-Step Tripwire Funnel Supplement – Free Trial Product Offer
- Created by DoMy.Site
In this example, the tripwire is an irresistible free trial, with customers paying only for shipping.
You can use this delightfully designed funnel for any weight loss product.
The Checkout Page contains:
- An attention-grabbing headline
- Video and text explaining the offer
- A two-step order form
- Further products that are available
When the form is complete, potential customers land on the upsell or one-time offer (OTO) page, where they can add to their order.
If your visitor declines your offer, they redirect to your downsell page. Finally, on the receipt page, you can showcase your other offers.
Foodie – Cancellation Funnel
- Created by ClickFunnels
The goal of a cancellation funnel is to stop a customer from canceling your service or returning your product.
The first page consists of a quiz where you can ask questions to get actionable feedback and try to save the sale.
Solve the problem quickly, for example, by directing them to your support team, sending them a guide or video tutorial, or giving them the option to temporarily pause their account.
On the article page, you can attractively display and write about an appealing free offer such as an e-book to lure them back.
MLM Network Marketing Optin & Sales Page Funnel
- Created by Sean Olson, Donefunnels.com
In this example, a multi-level marketing company offers network marketing. Mobile optimized, this funnel can generate new customers as well as affiliates.
The Opt-in Page briefly shares the benefits of CBD with images and text. And each call to action button leads to a one-field opt-in form. Every button is strategically placed, for example, below compelling copy blocks.
On the Sales Page, you can add an explainer video and edit the section showcasing your products.
Prominent icon and text grid sections show off the unique selling points (USPs) of the product. Beautifully designed sections also help cultivate trust and explain the mission of the company.
The AliExpress Sales Funnel
- Created by Nathan Williams
You can dropship products via AliExpress, starting with a two-step sales page.
This funnel starts with a simple page that shows an image of your product, a short description, and an order form.
On the form, the customer can order more than one product with discounts on multiple purchases, and you can also add a bump offer.
The OTO page comes up next, usually offering a product complementing the one just purchased. This page leads to another OTO page presenting a different product.
On the order confirmation page, you can exhibit more merchandise you think your customers may want to buy.
How ClickFunnels Marketplace Works
Professional funnel creators put their expertise at the disposition of clients on the Custom Design page of the website.
On it, you can view the list of all creators available in the ClickFunnels marketplace and review their profiles before making a choice.
Each creator’s profile features a bio section highlighting their proficiency in a specific type of funnel, past works, and more.
The substantial amount of information provided makes it easy for you to judge whether they are a good fit for your project or not.
Furthermore, ClickFunnels creators have to abide by a set of guidelines, including the following:
- All templates need to be editable and devoid of large sections of complex code.
- They may not consist of code related to an email or autoresponder integration, services, or any other service that collects the personal information of others.
- Submissions cannot include content that directs to spam or pyramid schemes.
How to Start Selling on ClickFunnels Marketplace
To be eligible to be a ClickFunnels Marketplace seller, you must meet two requirements. Firstly, you need to have an existing funnel.
Secondly, you must have Stripe integrated into your Clickfunnels account.
To become a ClickFunnels Marketplace seller, you must simply follow these steps:
- Log in onto your Clickfunnels account and access the Marketplace.
- Click on “Become A Seller.”
- Fill in the required details to complete your Seller Profile.
- Connect Your Stripe Account to process payments on the marketplace.
- Add your first funnel on your Seller Profile by clicking on My Products > New Product.
- Select your funnel template from the list of available funnels and provide all the required information.
- After saving it, click on “Submit for Review.”
Note: The ClickFunnels team will review your product submission. You will then receive an email notifying you whether your request was approved or declined.
As we explained above, the ClickFunnels Marketplace is, in fact, quite easy to navigate if you follow our instructions.
It can be key in helping you save time if you do not have prior experience in making funnels.
The ClickFunnels Marketplace is also an easily accessible resource that combines the expertise of experienced users with a wide variety of funnels. You can take advantage of a varied range of pre-built funnels offered at affordable prices.
You may also hire an expert to assist you in the process of building the perfect customized funnel.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Read the Most Recent ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- What is The Current Pricing of Funnel Scripts?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- Is There a Monthly Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 30 Days?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- What are The Benefits of Two Comma Club Membership?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Certificate?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- How Does ClickFunnels Sign-Up Process Look Like?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- Does ClickFunnels Have an Autoresponder?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?