The ClickFunnels 2.0 page editor is a tool you can use to create and edit your website’s pages.
You can use either one of the page templates or start with a blank page. Customize the pages with the click-to-edit features, and drag and drop the elements, rows, and sections into place.
- Use one of the pre-built templates or create your own page
- The page editor is easy to use, with no coding knowledge required
- Use the page editor to customize all your pages to suit your business and brand
What Is ClickFunnels 2.0 Page Editor?
Use ClickFunnels 2.0 page editor to build a cohesive website and establish your brand.
The page editor is super simple to use and makes it easy to customize your website.
Why Should I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 Page Editor?
- Easy to Use – ClickFunnels 2.0 makes it super simple to build your website and create pages using the page editor.
- Cohesive Design – When you make a change to one of your web pages, it is made universally throughout your website, store, or funnel. This means your website looks seamless and helps gain the trust of visitors.
- No Coding Needed – If you’ve never created a website before and don’t know how to code, then have no fear. The page editor is easy to navigate. This makes it easy to create a converting website.
- Mobile – The page editor allows you to view and edit the mobile version of your website.
Templates Available on ClickFunnels 2.0 Page Editor
There are currently ten opt-in template options. This is where customers can opt-in to your email list, webinar, or anything else you’re offering in exchange for their contact details.
Thank You Page
Use a Thank You template to thank your customer for their purchase, opting in, or any other action they might have taken. There are currently nine options, all of which are fully customizable.
Use one of the five templates to create your own sales page. Entice customers with a catchy headline and then list the benefits of your products.
There are four order templates currently available. There is one that is an order confirmation form, and the others are order forms. Order forms allow customers to input their details to complete a purchase.
Customers can register for your webinars, and you can provide the webinar link using one of the ten templates provided.
Create a challenge and use one of the templates provided to add the challenge itinerary, countdown, and other details.
How Do I Find ClickFunnels 2.0 Page Editor?
You can access the page editor in a variety of ways.
If you want to create a new page, you can do so from the dashboard and from the Pages tab.
If you want to edit an existing page, visit the Pages tab and click on the name of the page you want to edit.
How to Access the Page Editor from the Dashboard
This option is only applicable if you are creating a new page.
- Click Create in the top right corner.
- Select Page.
- Choose a template or click Start from Blank.
- Enter your new page’s name, description, URL, and style; choose whether it will index in search engines.
- Click Create Page.
You will now arrive in the page editor.
How to Access the Page Editor from Page Listings
You can use this option to find the page editor for existing pages or to create a new page.
- Click Sites and Funnels.
- Select Pages.
- Click on the name of the page you want to edit.
Alternatively, if you want to create a new page from here, click New Page, select the page template, and then click on the name of the page.
You will now arrive in the page editor.
How Do I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 Page Editor?
In the previous section, we learned how to create a page and open the page editor. Follow these steps to open your page editor.
This is what the page editor looks like on ClickFunnels 2.0.
Below, we have explained the functionalities of the page editor and how to use it.
Left Side of the Screen
You can hide and show the left sidebar by clicking the three lines next to your open page’s name.
- Standalone Pages – On the left-hand side is a list of all of your standalone pages. You can click between them to make changes. The highlighted page is the one that is currently visible in your page editor.
- Preview Styles – Click here to open a dropdown menu of all of your styles.
- Style Guide – See the fonts, colors, shadows, borders, buttons, and corners of this style.
Top Tool Bar
- Info – This will open a pop-out bar with any warnings or errors on your page that need fixing.
- Layout – Click on Layout to open a menu on the right-hand side of the screen. Here, you can move and edit the layout of the page. Do this by dragging and dropping each element into the correct place. You can also click the three dots, and it will open a menu that allows you to move and edit the settings of each element.
- My Assets – Click on My Assets to add new sections to the current page. This will be most relevant if you are creating a page from scratch rather than using a template.
- Pop-Up – Select to either open the pop-up or edit the pop-up settings.
- Code – Click here to add custom CSS styles to your page.
- Settings – Here, you can change the background, typography, and hover settings.
- Laptop and Mobile Icons – Click between the two to see how your page looks on a computer and mobile screen.
- Undo and Redo – If you make a mistake, use the undo button. Or, if you undo it by accident, use the Redo button.
- Eye Icon – Click on the eye to preview the page.
- Save – Click here to save your current changes.
On the main screen, you can hover over elements, rows, and sections to move, delete, and edit them. You can edit the text, alignment, links, colors, margins, animations, and more.
You can also hover between the sections, rows, and elements and add new ones. The colors listed below indicate the colors used on the main screen.
Sections (Green on Main Screen)
Sections are, as the name suggests, full sections that can be added to your page. Some are templates, like the header and footer sections, and others are blank so that you can add your own elements to the section (more information on elements below).
The sections you can add include the following:
- Sub Headers
- Feature Sections
- About Us Sections
- Team Sections
- Offer Sections
- FAQ Sections
- Content Sections
- CTA Scroll Stoppers
- General Sections
Rows (Blue on Main Screen)
Add a blank column or guarantee section to the page. Within the column, you can add elements.
Elements (Orange on Main Screen)
Elements are within a section. You can add an individual element to your section.
If you need to add an element to your page, hover over where you want to add it and click Add Element.
The elements you can add include the following:
- Sub Headline
- Bullet List
- Video Pop-Up
- Select Box
- Content Block
- Order Summary, Confirmation, and Checkout
- Blog Name, Link, and Author
- Blog Category, Name, and Link
- Blog Post Name, Summary, Link, Publish Date, Image, Collection, Category, Author
- Download Title, Image, Link, and Collection
- Course Name, Link, Publish Date, Description, Image, Collection, Podcast Link, and Course Sidebar
- Course Module’s Name, Description, Link, Image, Publish Date, Collection, and Podcast Link
- Course Lesson’s Name, Link, Image, Audio, Video, Publish Date, and Collection
- Product’s Name, Description, Price, Image, Link, and Collection
Frequently Asked Questions
The page editor allows you to create landing, sales, thank you, challenge, opt-in, webinar pages, and any other pages you might need for your website.
ClickFunnels 2.0 page editor is super intuitive and easy to navigate, making it quick and simple to create your website pages.
You can create any page on ClickFunnels 2.0. Use one of the order, challenge, webinar, thank you, opt-in, or sales page templates; or build your own with the blank page option.