For any online transactions, such as on your e-commerce website, the obvious goal is a high number of sales conversions. What’s less obvious to many who host these websites is that it takes more than a good product and a sales funnel builder like ClickFunnels to secure the sale.
Even your payment methods play a role, and many consumers prefer PayPal these days. So, how do you add it to your page?
ClickFunnels x Paypal Integration Costs
You can easily integrate PayPal with ClickFunnels, but both these services come with a price tag.
Plan by using our list of costs below:
How to Integrate ClickFunnels with PayPal
To integrate ClickFunnels with PayPal, you need to take action on both platforms separately.
Before you start, you need to activate your PayPal Business Account.
PayPal Platform: Step-by-Step Guidelines
Log in to your PayPal account and pick the ‘My Apps and Credentials’ menu item. Here you need to:
- Ensure you set the account to ‘Live.’
- Create and name your app.
You need your API (Application Programming Interface) credentials once you work on the ClickFunnels platform. Select the ‘Live’ tab to open these details. Also, click ‘Show’ – you’ll find it under ‘Secret’ – to view details such as your PayPal Client ID.
Now you’re ready to work on ClickFunnels. Keep the PayPal credentials on hand or keep the tab open to easily switch between the two pages.
ClickFunnels Platform: Step-by-Step Guidelines
Log in and pick the following on the menu:
- ‘Account Settings’
- ‘Payment Gateways’
- ‘Add New Payment Gateway’
Your option for integrating PayPal will be ‘PayPal V2.’ When the screen opens, copy the following from your PayPal platform:
- Client ID
- Secret ID
Now you can create the PayPal V2 account.
Understanding how the platforms work will streamline your integration process:
- A funnel will only work with one payment gateway – in this case, PayPal – at a time. To offer buyers multiple payment gateways, create separate funnels, duplicate features, and then provide buttons for customers to navigate to the option they prefer.
- You can test the funnel by following similar steps on your PayPal platform by opting for the ‘Sandbox App.’ In that case, the credentials will only work in a test mode.
- You must also integrate the Sandbox app on ClickFunnels to have two different PayPal gateways. You’ll use one for testing, but make sure to connect to the live option for real, live payments.
Adding a PayPal Button to Your ClickFunnels Page
We’ve seen how the modern consumer expects quick workflows and information on demand. To make it easy for customers to complete transactions, you should make all payment information and actions accessible.
This lowers the risk of prospective customers navigating away because they didn’t immediately find what they were looking for.
On ClickFunnels, you can add a PayPal button to make it clear and easy for customers to access their favorite payment gateway.
You’ll work on both your PayPal and Clickfunnels pages:
- On ClickFunnels, activate the Button Element and open Settings
- On PayPal’s E-mail tab, copy the code
- Back on ClickFunnels, select ‘Set Action’ and then ‘Go to Website.’
- Paste in what you’ve copied from PayPal
As a retailer, it works in your favor to make the shopping experience as easy and intuitive as possible.
We’ve seen from experience that it’s not only about having the button but optimizing its use with optimal styling and positioning.
For example, it must be big enough to be evident on the page between other content. Also, positioning it as the first payment option will motivate visitors to use it.
Place the PayPal button – along with other payment options – at the bottom right of a page since this is where consumers expect them to be.
Why Is It Worth Integrating ClickFunnels with PayPal?
As experts in this field, we’ve helped many retailers optimize their sales numbers, and we’ve seen how important your selection of payment gateways can be.
In our opinion, PayPal should be at the top of your list of payment options to offer.
For starters, PayPal has over 300 million online shoppers that enjoy and trust its services globally.
So, you’re giving a large group of shoppers what they need, increasing the chance of them shopping on your site rather than your competitor’s.
Also, shoppers always look for more secure and faster methods to use, and PayPal has an excellent reputation in terms of security and ease of use.
With PayPal, customers don’t waste time entering multiple fields of information just to make a payment.
This simplicity improves the shopping experience, so they’re more likely to return and use your website in the future.
PayPal is a wise payment gateway to use for any online transactions.
It offers the modern customer what they expect from retailers and service providers, increasing their likelihood of picking you as a vendor in the future again.
There’s also the benefit of PayPal’s reputation as a secure payment method for your peace of mind.
Best of all, you’ve now seen that it’s easy to add PayPal as a payment method when you use ClickFunnels in a few easy steps.
Simply remember to look at the styling and positioning, so you reap all possible benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?
- What Are The Best ClickFunnels Alternatives?
- Is There a 30-Day ClickFunnels Free Trial?
- Does ClickFunnels Have a Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels a Pyramid Scheme?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method?
- How to Make a Physical Product Funnel?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Money?
- How to Get a DotCom Secrets PDF Copy?
- Is There a 60-Day ClickFunnels Trial?
- Is There a Black Friday Deal on ClickFunnels?
- Does ClickFunnels Work For Real Estate?
- Is There a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where Can I Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- What Do I Need to Know about ClickFunnels Instant Traffic Hacks?
- Can You Still Get a Funnel Hackers Black Box?
- How to Attend Funnel Hacking Live?
- How To Cancel ClickFunnels?
- How to Join ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are OFA Challenge Bonuses?
- Does ClickFunnels Have an Autoresponder?
- Funnel Hacks: What It Is and How to Get It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Getting?
- How to Get a Funnel Hacker T-Shirt for Free?
- How Do Quizzes and Surveys Work in ClickFunnels?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- Is Funnel Builder Secrets Worth Getting?
- What are Share Funnels?
- How To Find a Demo of ClickFunnels?
- How to Sign Up for ClickFunnels?
- Is it Worth Attending Russell Brunson’s 10x Secrets Masterclass?
- Is Traffic Secrets Worth Getting?
- Where Can I Find Perfect Webinar Secrets Review?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels with Shopify?
- Does ClickFunnels Have a Shopping Cart?
- Does ClickFunnels Work For Lawyers and Attorneys?
- Where Can I Find a Software Secrets Review?
- How to Host My Own Domain on ClickFunnels?
- Can You Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How Much Can You Earn with ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?