A ClickFunnels 2.0 Sales Funnel is a step-by-step process that allows you to offer your products and services to the right customers. You turn a potential customer into a paying customer by solving their problems while you generate sales.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has templates designed to help gather leads and make sales. This makes it easy for you to get started and create a converting funnel.
- Use ClickFunnels 2.0 Sales Funnels to attract visitors and turn them into customers
- Create a Sales Funnel that converts using one of the ClickFunnels 2.0 templates
- Customize the template to improve engagement
What Can You Do with ClickFunnels 2.0 Sales Funnels?
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to build a Sales Funnel that attracts potential customers from Google, Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram and turns them into paying customers.
You can either create your own Sales Funnel or use a Funnel Recipe template. These templates have been created by ClickFunnels 2.0 to either generate leads or make a sale.
Once you have chosen your funnel, you can customize it using a ClickFunnels 2.0 page template or create your own pages.
What Are the Benefits of Using Sales Funnels on ClickFunnels 2.0?
- Generate Interest – Use your funnels to attract interest from people all over the internet.
- Convert Visitors – Once your visitors join your funnel, guide them through the funnel with effective pages that have been created to convert.
- Generate Sales – Once you have built a converting funnel, use it to create more sales.
- Help More Customers – Offer the right product or service to help solve your audience’s problems.
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Plan Do I Need to Create Sales Funnels?
You can create funnels on all the ClickFunnels 2.0 plans.
However, there are limits to the number of funnels you can create on both the Basic and Pro plan. The Funnel Hacker plan allows you to create unlimited funnels.
|Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker Plan|
Understanding the ClickFunnels 2.0 Sales Funnel Page
When you open Funnels from the navigation menu, this is the screen you will see.
We have numbered the important features:
- Tabs – Click on each tab to show your funnels. There are three options:
- All – This will show all of your funnels, whether they are in test mode or live. It won’t show any archived funnels.
- Imported – These are funnels you’ve imported.
- Archived – These are funnels that you have archived.
- Search Funnels – Use this bar to search for your funnel by name. You can also use the buttons at the end to filter and sort your funnels. The end boxes allow you to change the view of your funnels to either Table or Card view.
- Funnel List – This is your list of funnels. It will show you a brief overview of each funnel by showing the following information:
- Unique Visitors
- Page Views
- User Access
- Date Added
- Modify Columns Button
To open the Funnel Editor page for an existing funnel, click on the name of the funnel.
- Recipes and Create Funnel – Use either of these buttons to create a new funnel. Use Recipes to select from a template or Create Funnel to start a blank funnel.
- Analytics – Click to access your funnel’s total page views, opt-ins, orders, and conversion rate during a specific date range.
- Open in a New Window – Preview the Sales Funnel in a new window.
- Edit Funnel – This will open the settings page. Here you can change the name, domain, test mode status, style, and even create a funnel share link. You can then click Update Funnel to save. You can also Discard any changes or Archive your funnel in the settings.
What Is the ClickFunnels 2.0 Sales Funnel Editor?
The Sales Funnel Editor is the page where you can create and edit your Sales Funnels on ClickFunnels 2.0.
When you click on an existing Sales Funnel or create a new one using a Recipe or using the Create Funnel button, this is the screen you will see.
We have numbered the different buttons and will explain their function and how to use them.
- Mode – This will show whether your Sales Funnel is Live or in Test Mode.
- Analytics – Click this button to show the analytics for your Sales Funnel in a pop-out window. It will show your earnings per click, sales, and average cart value. You can filter your results or use the tab button to open a new screen with additional analytics for your funnel, including page views, opt-ins, and conversion rate by date range.
- Settings – By clicking on this button, you can edit the name of your Sales Funnel, update the domain and URL, and change your Sales Funnel status from Test to Live mode.
- : – Click the three dots button to get a link to share your funnel. You can also decide whether your analytics (2), mini-map (6), and page previews are open.
- Funnel – This is where the pages and steps of your funnel will appear. Use the + icon to add a Page or Split Path.
- Mini-Map – This will show you an overview of your Sales Funnel. You can hide and show the mini-map by clicking on the button or using the button on number 4.
- Zoom and Fit – Zoom in and out on your Sales Funnel, or click Fit On Screen to resize it to fit your screen.
How to Build a ClickFunnels 2.0 Sales Funnel
- Click Site & Funnels from the side menu.
- Select Funnels.
- Create Funnel – This will create a new, blank funnel.
- Recipes – This will give you 15 template options. Depending on your funnel purpose, you can use either a Generate Leads template or the Sell a Product template.
- Click Recipe.
- Choose the template that best suits your needs.
- Click Choose.
- Preview the template to ensure it meets your needs.
- Name your Funnel.
- Click Create Funnel.
- Click on the step name, e.g., Sales.
- Thank You
- Webinar Registration
- As this is a Sales page, select Sales from the pop-out screen.
- Select the template which best suits your business.
- Add a name, description, URL, optimize the SEO settings, and decide whether you want to index the page in search engines.
- Click Create Page.
- Hover over the page you have just added and click Edit.
- Edit the page by clicking on each element, such as the text boxes, and insert your information. You can also move and change the sections.
- Once you’ve finished editing the page, click the Save button in the top right corner. This will take you back to your Sales Funnel Editor.
- Preview your page by hovering over the page name and clicking Preview. Once you’ve finished previewing, close the tab.
- Repeat the steps for the following pages.
To do so, hover over the circle icon underneath an existing page and click the + icon. Choose whether you want to add a new Page or create a Split Path, or Test. A Split Path or Test would be used to either take the user on a different route depending on their decision or to compare two similar pages and report which gets more conversions.
- You can move your steps around by hovering over them, clicking and holding the: button, and dragging them into your desired location.
- Click on the : next to the page name to see the settings and options available for each page. These will vary between page types. Some of these include the following:
- Split Test Page
- Add Products
- Attach Workflow
- Step Settings
- Page Settings
- Once you’ve completed the steps and are happy with your funnel, you can take it out of the test mode. Do this by clicking Settings.
- Click No on the Test Mode toggle.
- Click Update Funnel.
Frequently Asked Questions
ClickFunnels 2.0 Sales Funnels are a journey you can take a potential customer on in order to turn them into a paying customer.
You can create Sales Funnels to attract new customers and generate sales by offering valuable products or services to the right people.
The purpose of a Sales Funnel is to make a sale.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has layout templates and page templates that are optimized to convert. This will help you increase sales and maximize your profits.
It depends on the plan you have.
On the Basic plan, you can create 20 funnels.
On the Pro plan, you can create 100 funnels.
On the Funnel Hacker plan, you can create unlimited funnels.
Use ClickFunnels 2.0 to build Sales Funnels so that your product or service is seen by the world.
Create a Sales Funnel to generate new leads, make sales, and maximize profit.