You can integrate ClickFunnels and Shopify.
The combination of these two e-commerce and marketing giants might just be the ultimate e-commerce machine.
This integration can streamline their features for an easier experience for you and your users.
You can do the integration in three ways, which we will cover in detail in the article below.
We will also touch on connecting a single Shopify product to a ClickFunnels funnel. This article is information-packed, so let’s dive in!
ClickFunnels & Shopify Overview
|Pricing:||Basic at $97 per month|
Platinum at $297 per month
TwoCommaClubX at $2,497 per month
|Shopify Lite at $9 per month
Basic at $29 per month
Shopify at $79 per month
Advanced at $299 per month
Shopify Plus at $2,000+ per month
|Top Features:||Share and build high-converting sales funnels|
Create landing pages
Multiple payment gateways
|Build an online store with unlimited products
Discount codes and gift cards
|Best For:||Creating effective sales funnels for higher leads and conversion||Building the ultimate online presence for your e-commerce store|
The Benefits of Connecting ClickFunnels with Shopify
We have extensive knowledge of e-commerce and digital sales platforms, and we have found that sometimes a merger between the features of two sites yields the highest success rate.
Sales funnels – also referred to as purchasing funnels – are ClickFunnels’ specialty. It’s a concept that simplifies the purchasing process by becoming more consumer-focused.
ClickFunnels consists of a landing page and purchasing page that eliminates all the distractions and guides users from the product to the checkout page in a few easy steps.
By connecting ClickFunnels with Shopify, not only are you optimizing your sales strategy, but you are also decreasing the chances of losing potential customers.
Here is a quick overview of how to connect the two sites.
- Authenticate both platforms
- Choose an app to serve as the trigger
- Pick an ensuing result from the other app
- Pick the data to transfer between the apps
Connecting a Shopify Product to a ClickFunnels Funnel
Now that you know how to link the two platforms, we’ll go into more detail about connecting a specific product to a funnel.
- Open up your ClickFunnels page and navigate to the order page and click on the Products tab
- Find the Add Product button. Once you locate it, give it a click.
- On the details page, fill in all the necessary information about your product and payment options.
- Look for the Product Settings page and click on the Shipping tab to activate it.
- Head over to the Integration section and click on your Shopify account.
- Search for your product in the SKU section and click on it
- Press Save & Next.
If you cannot toggle on the shipping selection, you need to back up and enter your shipping address in the Product Details tab. The product you decide to add must also have a SKU, which you can easily assign in Shopify.
How To Integrate ClickFunnels with Shopify?
You can also opt to consolidate the two platforms’ features for easier navigation for seamless navigation. There are three different ways to do that.
You can do it through ClickFunnels directly, go through Zapier, a web app integration company, or a third-party Shopify app. We have detailed instructions below for whichever method you choose.
Method #1: Via ClickFunnels
One of the easiest ways for integration is through ClickFunnels itself.
The method is direct and enables you to share information between the two platforms easily. Through ClickFunnels, you will be able to manage everything on the back end.
- Open both ClickFunnels and Shopify on separate tabs and log in
- Head over to ClickFunnels, go to your Account Menu, and select Integrations
- Choose Shopify as the new integration
- Identify the name of your store in the Nickname section and link your store URL
- Press Connect Integration, which will take you to the next page
- Click on Install Unlisted App to finish
Method #2: Via Zapier
Another option is to make use of Zapier, which focuses on web application integration. It’s incredibly easy to use without any prior knowledge necessary.
There are two main functions on the platform – triggers and actions.
A trigger will activate the action, and you are the one who sets it.
The steps are simple, and we outlined them below.
- Verify ClickFunnels and Shopify on the site
- Pick one of the two apps as the trigger
- Choose the effect of the trigger on the other app
- Finalize the process by selecting what data you want to share between the apps
Method #3: Via Funnel Orders App
Infusing the features of the two apps via a third-party Shopify app is a straightforward step.
There is a dedicated application for just this purpose. The app is called Funnel Orders, and it is available on the Shopify App Store. You can automate the orders from ClickFunnels into your store for seamless control.
You can watch a tutorial once you download the app, or you can click Connect Funnel right away.
On the products page, you can find the name of your product and choose to Match, Bypass, or Ignore. The orders page should then show all the information regarding the orders.
We can see that both ClickFunnnels & Shopify offer very valuable features.
Once combined, they will increase your selling and marketing power by two, successfully elevating your business.
There are three methods to integrate ClickFunnels with Shopify.
All of these are straightforward and don’t even require coding knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is ClickFunnels?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What is a ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- Where to Find a Discount Code for ClickFunnels?
- How to Get an Extended Free Trial at ClickFunnels?
- How to Find a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- How Much Does Follow-Up Funnels Cost?
- Can Lawyers Use ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels MLM?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Hosting Cost?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Investment?
- What is Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Merch?
- Does ClickFunnels Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Can Real Estate Brokers Use ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Businesses?
- Can You Get a 60-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Get a 30-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- How to Contact Customer Service Team at ClickFunnels?
- How to Share Funnels?
- Can I Access The Demo of ClickFunnels?
- What are The Steps of Signing-Up to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate PayPal With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How To Cancel a ClickFunnels Membership?
- What is ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- How to Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels?
- How To Create a Quiz Funnel in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples?
- How to Access ClickFunnels Training Programs?
- What Do I Need to Know About Brick & Mortar Funnels?
- How to Connect My Payment Gateway of Choice to ClickFunnels?
- Is There an Autoresponder in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?