ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you connect SMS and texting software with a third-party integration. The most popular solution is using Twilio with Zapier.
You can create SMS marketing automation campaigns and set up flows using Twilio
All ClickFunnels 2.0 subscribers can set this up since it’s a core feature.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 doesn’t currently have an SMS direct integration
- You have to use an integration such as Zapier webhooks to connect to an SMS provider
- The platform is working on a direct SMS integration
ClickFunnels 2.0 SMS and Texting Solutions
ClickFunnels 2.0 does not currently offer a native SMS and texting solution.
However, they do support third-party integrations that offer it. The most commonly used solution is using Twilio and Zapier.
Alternatively, you can integrate a range of other SMS providers by using Zapier.
This integration allows you to manage your SMS flows and broadcasts within the ClickFunnels 2.0 platform. Moreover, the integration lets you completely automate your text marketing.
Ways to Use SMS and Texting in ClickFunnels 2.0
In addition to increasing revenue and engagement, SMS messages can be used in a variety of ways:
- Replace Emails – Many businesses are moving away from email and towards SMS. Text messages can replicate any email that you previously sent.
- Autoresponders – You can send Abandoned Cart reminders, order confirmations, and any essential information a customer must know after they’ve purchased.
- Marketing – ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you set up broadcasts. Therefore, you can inform all your SMS contacts if you have a new promotion or offer.
How to Integrate SMS and Texting with ClickFunnels 2.0
The most popular method for integrating SMS and texting with ClickFunnels is by integrating Twilio with Zapier.
How to connect SMS to ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Navigate to Zapier.com.
- Then in the first box, enter ClickFunnels, and in the second, search for Twilio.
- Now select Make a Zap.
- In the next step, you’ll need to select the event. Your event options include New Contact, New Failed Purchase, or New Successful purchase.
- After that, you must sign in to your ClickFunnels 2.0 account.
- You can then proceed to choose an event. Then, you can either call the number or send an SMS message.
- Again, you’ll need to connect your Twilio account.
- Once complete, select the toggle in the top right to publish it.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no native SMS and texting solution on ClickFunnels 2.0. However, you can integrate a third-party software, such as Twilio, to perform these functions.
To set up SMS and texting, go to Zapier > Select ClickFunnels and Twilio integrations > Add your events > Connect your ClickFunnels and Twilio accounts > Then, click the toggle to publish.