Stripe can be connected to ClickFunnels 2.0 within its native processing solution called Payments.ai.
All ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription plan holders can integrate Stripe.
- Stripe integration is a core feature
- Stripe can be integrated with ClickFunnels 2.0 inside of Payments.ai
- All users can connect an unlimited number of Stripe accounts
How to Integrate ClickFunnels 2.0 and Stripe
Here’s how to connect your Stripe account with ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard.
- Select Payments.
- Then, select “Gateways.”
- Navigate to Stripe under “Other Gateways,” and select “Connect Stripe.”
- You’ll then need to log into your Stripe account.
- Now, you’ll be prompted to select the account you’d like to connect.
- Once successfully connected, you will receive a verification in the “Payments” section.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan for Stripe
All ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription plans have a native Stripe integration.
It should be noted that the platform charges an additional 1% gateway fee for users who integrate Stripe as a third-party payment provider.
This fee is the same for all subscription plans and can only be avoided by using Payments AI.
Moreover, users can connect multiple Stripe accounts to ClickFunnels 2.0 by creating a new Workspace.
For example, a subscriber can create a new Workspace to sell a specific product or service using a different Stripe account.
|ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription||Price (Paid Monthly)||Native Stripe Integration||Number of Accounts|
|The Basic Plan||$147/month||✅||Unlimited|
|The Pro Plan||$197/month||✅||Unlimited|
|The Funnel Hacker Plan||$297/month||✅||Unlimited|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 has a native Stripe integration, which allows you to connect your account and process payments.
To connect your ClickFunnels 2.0 account to Stripe, navigate to your dashboard > Select “Payments” > Click “Gateways” > Navigate to the Stripe integration and click it > Log in to your Stripe account > Confirm the account you’d like to select > Click Connect.
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 has a native stripe integration, which is inside its Payments.ai section.