ClickFunnels 2.0 has extensive funnel-building features and tools to sell supplements.
In addition to upselling and cross-selling, customers can purchase supplement subscription plans and complementary info products.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 has supplement funnel templates
- The platform’s entry-level subscription plan lets users create 20 supplement funnels
ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Features for Selling Supplements
To help you understand the platform’s capabilities and how you can create high-converting funnels, we’ve compiled a list of features and tools you can use:
- Upsells – After a customer has purchased a product, another product can appear on the next page for them to purchase.
- Subscriptions – ClickFunnels 2.0 also lets users add subscription plans to funnels, which means customers will never have to worry about running out of supplements.
- Videos – A range of media elements can be embedded into a funnel, including videos, images, and gifs.
- Email Marketing – Marketing workflows and automation can be set up within the platform’s builder to generate even more income.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Supplement Funnel Templates
The platform offers users a range of funnel templates, allowing them to quickly set up and start selling their supplements.
Each of the six recipes is between two and four steps and has been designed for different products, offers, and advertising strategies:
- Product Launch Funnel
- Summit Funnel
- Daily Deal Funnel
- Video Sales Letter Funnel
- Invisible Funnel
- Hero Funnel with Order Form
How to Create a Supplement Funnel on ClickFunnels 2.0
ClickFunnels 2.0 has an intuitive builder, which makes it incredibly easy to build supplement funnels:
- First, navigate to your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard.
- Then, select Site and Funnels on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Now, select Funnels.
- Click on Recipes.
- Click Sell A Product and then choose the type of product funnel that best suits your needs. For example, we will choose the Product Launch Funnel in this example.
- Name your funnel. Then, select Create Funnel.
- You’ll now need to customize your funnel by adding pages to each step. To add a page, select the large rectangle. You can either add a page you’ve already built or create a new one.
- Repeat this step of adding pages until your funnel is complete.
- Once the supplement has been set up, you can push it live. To do this, select Settings.
- Then, under Test Mode, click No.
- Finally, select Update Funnel
- Your Funnel will now be live.
Frequently Asked Questions
To make a supplement funnel on ClickFunnels 2.0, go to your dashboard > Select Site and Funnels > Click on Funnels > Choose Recipes > Select Sell a Product > Name your funnel > Select Create Funnel > Customize each step by selecting the rectangle and adding pages > Repeat until the funnel is complete > Click Settings > Under Test Mode, click No > Select Update Funnel > Your supplement funnel is now complete.
The Basic plan, ClickFunnels’ entry-level subscription, lets users create up to 20 supplement funnels. This subscription plan starts at $147 per month.