ClickFunnels lets users create t-shirt funnels using its drag-and-drop builder.
To create a funnel you can use a range of the platform recipes and templates to quickly get started.
The intuitive builder lets you customize the images, text, branding, and product offers.
- You can use the platform’s templates to quickly set up funnels
- All ClickFunnels subscription plans let you create t-shirt funnels
What Is a ClickFunnels T-Shirt Funnel?
A ClickFunnels t-shirt funnel is a single-page website that sells t-shirts.
After the customer completes one step of the t-shirt funnel, they’ll then be redirected to the next one.
Here’s an example of how a four-step ClickFunnels t-shirt funnel works:
- Funnel Step 1 – Landing Page: This is a single-page website. As it’s one page, potential buyers are not distracted by clicking around the site and are instead only focused on buying the t-shirt.
- Funnel Step 2 – Order Form: After the customer selects the t-shirt they would like to purchase, they’ll need to enter their billing information and pay.
- Funnel Step 3 – One Time Offer: Once the customer has purchased the item, they’re then redirected to the third page of the funnel, where they can be presented with another upsell or offer.
- Funnel Step 4 – Order Confirmation Page: At the end of the funnel is the order confirmation page, which shows an electronic purchase receipt.
Tip From ClickFunnels: You can add a one-time offer step to increase your average order value and maximize profit.
How to Build a ClickFunnels T-Shirt Funnel
ClickFunnels 2.0 is an intuitive software that uses a drag-and-drop editor; therefore, it’s very straightforward to create a t-shirt funnel:
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels 2.0 account dashboard, and then click Site & Funnels on the left-hand side.
- From the menu, select Funnels.
- For this example, we’re going to be using a recipe (template), so go ahead and click Recipes.
- On the pop-up, click on Sell a Product.
- For this example, we will use the Product Launch Funnel, so we’ll select that.
- Now, name your funnel and then click Create Funnel.
- You’ll now be redirected to the funnel builder, where you’ll need to select each step and choose a page template. The first one you’ll need to select is the Sales page – you can pick any listed.
- After selecting the page, a pop-up will appear, prompting you to add the name, description, and URL before clicking Create Page.
- You’re now ready to customize this sales page. To do this, click on the edit button as you hover over the icon.
- You’ll then be taken to the page builder to make the changes.
- You can now click on each element to change the text, media, and branding.
- When you’re happy with the t-shirt sales page, click Save in the top right to continue.
- Now the sales page has been completed, you’re ready to add the order form. To do this, click Order on the funnel step.
- Then, select the order form you’d like.
- After selecting the order form, you’ll need to again name it, and you can add a description and page URL. When ready, select Create Page.
- To edit it, hover over the Order step and select Edit.
- Again, use the page editor to design the page. You will need to change the text, add your branding, and add any images.
- When complete, click Save.
- On the Order box inside the funnel, select the three dots.
- Then, click Add Products.
- A pop-up on the right-hand side will appear. Click Add Product and select your t-shirt.
- Following the same process as before, select the Order Confirmation box and choose your template.
- Fill out the name, description, and URL, and then click Create Page.
- Select Edit on the Order Confirmation box.
- Now you can customize the confirmation page. In addition to changing the text, images, and other content, we suggest you add a thank you message.
- Once complete, click Save.
- Your t-shirt funnel has been made and is now ready to be published. To do this, select Settings, change the toggle to No under Test Mode, and finally, Click Update changes.
- Your funnel is now live.
ClickFunnels Subscription Requirements to Build a T-Shirt Funnel
Funnels are a ClickFunnels 2.0 core feature, which means they’re available on all subscription plans.
However, each plan allows you to create a different number of funnels:
- The Basic Plan – 20 Funnels
- The Pro Plan – 100 Funnels
- The Funnel Hacker Plan – Unlimited Funnels
Therefore, depending on how many t-shirt funnels you would like to create, you may have to opt for a more expensive plan.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Pricing Plans:
- The Basic Plan – $147 per month
- The Pro Plan – $197 per month
- The Funnel Hacker Plan – $297 per month
|Feature||The Basic Plan||The Pro Plan||The Funnel Hacker Plan|
|Multiple Products and Variations||✅||✅||✅|
ClickFunnels T-Shirt Funnel Templates
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of templates that make the process of creating t-shirt funnels quick and easy.
When you go to make a funnel, instead of coming up with the steps yourself, you can pick a recipe. For physical products, the platform offers six templates and each of them is between 2-4 steps.
ClickFunnels has also designed dozens of page templates. These recipes conclude sales, order, upsell, and confirmation pages.
When you create a funnel, you will likely find pre-built recipes that have been made for the product you’re trying to sell.
Frequently Asked Questions
Funnels are a core feature of ClickFunnels 2.0; therefore, you can build a t-shirt funnel with its entry-level Basic Plan, which costs $147 per month. If you require more than 20 t-shirt funnels, you should opt for the Pro Plan, and if you need more than 100, then the Funnel Hacker Plan is best for you.
To build a t-shirt funnel on ClickFunnels first go to your account dashboard > Select funnels > Choose, select, and name a template > Click on the first funnel step > Pick a template > Customize the template > Repeat the process for all funnel steps > To add your product, select the three dots on your order page > Select add product > Click your t-shirt > Now publish your funnel by selecting settings > Turn off preview > Save Changes.