If you’re starting or running a business, you’ve no doubt thought about the complex process of creating a traditional website.
You might even be wondering whether a ClickFunnels website is an easier option.
The folks at ClickFunnels have made no secret about their belief that traditional websites are dead.
We’ve decided to explore this topic in some detail and provide you with our expert verdict on ClickFunnels vs. Traditional Websites.
ClickFunnels vs. Website: At A Glance Comparison
In a digital world, it’s having an active website is critical. It’s equally important to use the right platform to create a compelling and traffic-driven site.
To fully understand how these two platforms stack up against each other, we need to make an in-depth comparison. We’ll be comparing the pros and cons and their basic features such as domain, landing pages, and digital marketing possibilities.
ClickFunnels is a sales-driven funnel-builder designed to create websites and product-specific sales funnels.
ClickFunnels understands that its users want a website to generate leads, build brand awareness and ultimately make sales.
Using a sales funnel, the creator can purposefully drive each visitor to the following action and ultimately a sale.
You Might Also Like:
Traditional websites are popular because they offer creators greater customization possibilities. There is virtually no limit to the type of design and additions you can add to a traditional website.
The cost involved depends on the customizable features you want to include. You can expect to pay anything from $100 to $30,000 for a site. Most creators settle somewhere in between with a website that showcases their product and brand.
- Superior for search engine marketing
- Cheaper upfront cost
- Extensive customization options
- Drag-and-drop editors from some providers are easy to use
- Easily integrates with other tools
- No free trials
- Higher learning curve
- Requires web or graphic design experience, even with drag-and-drop editors
Can ClickFunnels Replace a Traditional Website?
The simple answer is yes and no. The need to have a traditional website depends on your goals. What do you hope to achieve through your website? Once you’ve identified your goals, it’s easier to select the right platform.
An alternative is to use both platforms to get the best of both worlds. Simply put, create a traditional website to create trust and brand awareness. Use ClickFunnels to provide landing pages and bring in lead conversions and much-needed sales.
ClickFunnels often labels traditional websites as outdated marketing tools bringing little traffic. We understand where this opinion comes from but, it’s still an extremely bold claim to make.
A funnel-based approach is the fastest way to turn passing traffic into leads and ultimately sales. However, we believe that using both platforms could be the win/win situation you’ve been looking for!
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Traditional Website: In-Depth Comparison
Depending on your business model, the best option is often to invest in both a traditional and ClickFunnels website.
This option is especially relevant if you want to create a website for online courses, memberships, and e-commerce business.
Often, adding funnels as an afterthought on a traditional site isn’t the most effective strategy for ensuring your company’s success.
Sometimes using a funnel-building platform without investing in additional websites is the most effective way to run your business. As with everything else, it depends on your situation.
While it’s almost a certainty that you can get some ClickFunnels features on traditional websites, the real question remains: will it be cost-effective?
Trying to get these functions on your traditional website will include using third-party tools such as analytics.
All of these extra features will be costly.
Traditional websites require the purchase of a domain.
The domain name you purchase has to be registered on domain servers that link your domain name to your server’s IP address. Buying a domain name could cost you a minimum of between $9 and $14.99 per year. Prices may differ based on the domain registrar you choose and the top-level domain you choose (i.e., .com, .org, .net).
ClickFunnels doesn’t need a purchased domain name to publish your landing page. Instead, the platform automatically assigns you a free subdomain that you can use directly.
With all the customizable features and a free domain included, ClickFunnels will most likely be more cost-effective.
Since landing pages are designed directly for conversion, ClickFunnels is more effective.
ClickFunnels landing pages bring web traffic directly to your company with features like Pay Per Click adverts and Adwords. These added features give you much more exposure. Simply put, ClickFunnels landing pages guide visitors to your call to action page.
Traditional websites have homepages designed for exploration.
While home pages present visitors with your brand, products, and services you offer, a landing page has the main goal of presenting visitors with a call to action.
You Might Also Like:
Digital Marketing Possibilities
Digital marketing refers to the various existing or possible features and functions that a creator can use to advertise their brand or site.
Digital marketing possibilities for traditional websites include social media marketing, signature branding, search engine listing, and SEO-focused websites. With the many options available to traditional websites, it’s easy to do effective marketing to bring visitors to a website.
As a sales-driven platform, ClickFunnels also makes use of various online marketing tactics.
These include profile promotion, Facebook adverts, groups, and affiliate programs. Both options provide extensive digital marketing possibilities.
Advanced funnel charts are powerful analytics tools that combine and visualize data from a host of source models in the easiest way.
When it comes to advanced funnels, ClickFunnels is one of the top funnel-building platforms currently on the market.
Traditional websites, on the other hand, will require a funnel-building solution to perform the task. And as you may rightly guess, the best investment for this feature would most likely be ClickFunnels.
Generally, split testing is a marketing tactic that determines (from at least two options) which landing page, message, or web design choice leads to the best conversion rates. It helps page creators adjust content to make it more effective.
ClickFunnels has a very effective split testing feature on its landing pages.
It gives page creators a clear indication of what keeps visitors interested and what makes them instantly click away from the page.
With traditional websites, you’ll have to use a third-party software application to do an effective split test.
When Having Just a ClickFunnels Subscription Is a Better Investment
Websites are often essential to create brand awareness. ClickFunnels’ marketing team is correct in claiming that conventional websites are simply outdated and, in all honesty, won’t bring in the desired results without a significant investment.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder to help organizations automate their sales process. Using ClickFunnels alone will drive plenty of traffic to your site and boost your conversion rates.
It gives you the ability to create order pages, streamlined landing pages and hangout funnels. These are features a traditional website won’t provide.
We believe professions that would benefit from this include the following:
Final Thoughts: Traditional Website or ClickFunnels?
Our verdict: ClickFunnels and traditional websites each have their advantages and disadvantages. When used together, they can produce impressive results.
- Use ClickFunnels when: you want a platform that directs visitors through a carefully crafted process leading to a call to action. Pages allow for hassle-free edits, and you can set them up quickly. It’s also easier to integrate major payment systems.
- Use a traditional website when: you want to create brand awareness and showcase your products and services. With a traditional website, you might require some web design skills as some of the features can be complex to integrate.
A small number of businesses will find that one option or the other provides everything they need. For everyone else, combining both platforms will give you the best features of each platform to create a unique and interactive website.
Incorporating the funnels offered by ClickFunnels will provide your traditional website with the necessary direction to convert visiting leads into buying customers!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?