ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for marketing, hosting, and selling products and services.
Its features include websites, funnels, landing pages, e-commerce, courses, membership sites, email, and marketing automation.
BuilderAll is also an all-in-one platform with many overlapping features; however, its starting price is significantly lower and can integrate with existing WordPress sites.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for selling products and services
- BuilderAll is also an all-in-one platform, but can also integrate with WordPress sites
Main Differences Between ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll
- Pricing – ClickFunnels 2.0 starts at $147 per month, whereas BuilderAll’s entry-level plan costs $17.90 per month.
- Core Features – ClickFunnels 2.0 gives most of its features, albeit in a limited capacity, to all subscription plan holders, but BuilderAll users need the more highly-priced plans to access the course builder, video hosting, and other tools.
- Annual Discount – BuilderAll doesn’t offer an annual subscription plan and discount, yet ClickFunnels 2.0 users can save between $240-$3,468 per year by paying annually.
- WordPress Integration – WordPress site owners can use BuilderAll to access and integrate all of its tools and features. In contrast, ClickFunnels 2.0 does not have a native WordPress plugin or integration.
|Starting Price||$147 per month||$17.90 per month|
|Discounts||$240-$3,468 per year||None offered|
|Type of Platform||All-in-one||All-in-one|
|Technical Knowledge Required||None||None|
|WordPress Direct Integration||❌||✅|
|Native Builders||Landing pages, funnels, websites||Landing pages, funnels, websites|
|Native Digital Products Supported||Courses, membership sites||Courses, membership sites|
|Native E-Commerce Solution||✅||✅|
|WhatsApp and Telegram Automation||❌||✅|
|Native Email Marketing||✅||✅|
What Are ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll?
ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for selling physical products, digital products, and services.
The platform’s features include:
- Landing pages
- Global products (physical and digital product listings)
- Membership sites
- Email marketing
- Workflows (automation)
Because of the wide range of features, businesses across all industries can use the platform.
Here are some examples:
BuilderAll is also an all-in-one platform for creating, hosting, and delivering products and services.
The tools and features available on the platform include:
- BuilderAll builder
- Digital products
- Membership areas
- Live streaming and webinars
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels 2.0
- No Other Platforms Needed – Because ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform; businesses don’t require additional third-party software or tools to sell and deliver their products.
- 44-Days Risk-Free – ClickFunnels 2.0 has a 14-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means users can use the platform for 44 days risk-free.
- All Products Supported – The platform supports selling all physical and digital products.
- Pricing – ClickFunnels 2.0 starts at $147 per month, which is considered too high for many new users.
- Limited Customization – As ClickFunnels 2.0 is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, it has limited advanced customization.
- Direct Integrations – The platform also has a limited range of direct integrations for businesses to connect with third-party platforms.
Pros and Cons of BuilderAll
- Pricing – The platform’s entry-level plan costs $17.90, which is incredibly affordable.
- All Industries and Businesses – The platform has an extensive range of features and tools, making it suitable for every need.
- WordPress – Customers can build a WordPress site or integrate their existing one to access BuilderAll’s features.
- All Tools, Templates, and Funnels Pricing – To access all of the platform’s features, tools, and funnels then, users must be subscribed to the Funnel Club, which costs $87.90 per month, in addition to the first payment of $199.
- Overwhelming – BuilderAll has so many features and tools that it can seem overwhelming when new users are onboarded.
- Thinly Spread – The platform appears to be more focused on expanding its features and tools rather than improving its existing offering.
Websites, Landing Pages, and Funnels: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
Both ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have website builders for creating an online presence and almost identical features.
Their features include:
- Drag-and-drop builders
- Digital and physical products listings
- Membership and course login sections integration
- Mobile responsive
- Custom domains
Overall, after testing both platforms’ website builders, we would rank them as even.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll enable subscribers to build landing pages on their platforms.
These can be used for collecting leads, selling products and services, and prompting webinars.
Again, their features and tools overlap, and they include:
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Call to actions
To summarize our landing page comparison, we’d say both platforms are tied.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll’s funnels ensure businesses maximize sales and revenue by guiding each customer through its multi-step funnels.
Businesses can then use split testing and analytics tools to refine and optimize their customer journey.
Both platforms have the following features and tools for building funnels:
- Drag-and-drop builders
- Visual customer journey builders
- Supports all product types
- Post-purchase redirects to course and membership areas
- Order bumps
- Email and CRM integration
- A/B testing
Although both platforms have overlapping features, we’d say that it was slightly easier to create funnels on ClickFunnels 2.0 because of the easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder.
Digital Products: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have native course creation, hosting, and delivery, as well as membership site tools.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have the following course tools:
- Scheduled and dripped content
- User management
Course templates, called Recipes, are the only feature that ClickFunnels 2.0 course creators can access that BuilderAll users don’t.
One key difference is that BuilderAll has a native live-streaming feature, which allows creators to connect directly with their audience.
Another difference is that the BuilderAll course platform is designed to look more like an OTT (over-the-top) solution, whereas ClickFunnel 2.0’s is geared towards eLearning and educational courses.
Additional features BuilderAll has that ClickFunnels 2.0 does not include course completion certification and more design customization.
Therefore, we would say that BuilderAll has the better course creation, hosting, and delivery solution.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll enable users to create membership sites with the following features:
- Subscription payments
- Membership site area
E-Commerce: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
ClickFunnels 2.0 e-commerce works by adding products to its Global Products section and linking to funnels from within the builder.
The e-commerce features within ClickFunnels 2.0 make it best suited to selling individual products or bundles rather than listing large product catalogs.
Although users can sell products from within landing pages and on their website, funnels are the primary tool used for it.
BuilderAll has a specific tool called E-Commerce System, which gives users a complete e-commerce website solution.
Another great feature that BuilderAll has for e-commerce is its Shopify product integration, which lets users list products available on their Shopify store directly on their BuilderAll site.
In addition, the platform also provides users with its Super Checkout tool, which supports all major payment types.
As BuilderAll enables the sale of physical products in funnels, landing pages, and catalogs on its websites, we would say it’s the better e-commerce solution.
Marketing and Automation: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have native email marketing tools for creating and delivering emails.
The platforms’ features include:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Flows and automation
SMS, WhatsApp, and Telegram
BuilderAll has SMS messaging, WhatsApp, and Telegram marketing and marketing tools.
The platform has a direct integration with Twilio, which allows businesses to create SMS marketing campaigns.
Its WhatsApp and Telegram tools can be used to automate marketing and send conditional and timed messages.
In contrast, ClickFunnels 2.0 users would have to use a third-party integration to market via SMS, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
As BuilderAll has direct integrations and native features, it is far superior to ClickFunnels 2.0 for SMS, WhatsApp, and Telegram marketing.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s automation tool, called Workflows, enables businesses to connect all the assets they created on the platform.
The assets include websites, funnels, landing pages, forms, emails, and integrated third-party platforms’ tools.
BuilderAll doesn’t have an automation tool that links all elements together; rather, it has specific automation tools for multiple features, which include:
- WhatsApp automation
- Email automation
- Telegram automation
- Chatbot automation
We would say that ClickFunnels 2.0 has better automation tools as everything can be connected in one central location.
CRM: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
ClickFunnels 2.0’s contact area enables users to filter their contacts, tag customers, and see their billing, enrollment, and order history.
Moreover, users can add notes under the profile to reference later.
BuilderAll’s CRM also has all the same features as ClickFunnels 2.0, as well as several others.
These additional tools include tracking and managing leads and viewing a customer’s journey.
Because BuilderAll has more features than ClickFunnels 2.0, we rated it as the better CRM provider.
Agency System: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
BuilderAll lets web agencies add sub-accounts to their subscription, allowing for easy management of their client’s accounts in one centralized location.
For this service, BuilderAll charges agencies $7.60 per sub-account created.
Sub-accounts have access to the following features:
- 500 MB disk space storage
- 1 domain connection
- 5 subdomain connections
- Cheetah website builder
- MailingBoss (maximum 2,000 subscribers)
- Emails app
On the other hand, ClickFunnels 2.0 does not have agency features, meaning that if a business wants to manage multiple accounts, they have to log in and out of them manually.
Reporting and Analytics: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have analytics and reporting dashboards.
These report on the following elements:
- Websites, funnels, and landing pages
- Conversion rates
- Products ordered
- Open rates
- Click-through rates
- Sales generated
- Learners’ progress
- Lessons and modules viewed
Overall, we’d say that ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have equally good analytics and reporting tools.
Integrations: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
Because ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform, third-party integrations aren’t necessary to purchase.
Therefore, the integrations available on ClickFunnels 2.0 are limited to:
Although BuilderAll is also an all-in-one platform, it does use direct integrations for some of their more advanced tools, including:
Despite having more direct integrations, we would rate BuilderAll as worse than ClickFunnels 2.0.
This is because it does not support API access for the platform – its API and Zapier integration capacity are limited to Mailboss.
Therefore, as ClickFunnels 2.0 users can connect the platform to Zapier using its API, we rank it better than BuilderAll for this comparison.
Affordability: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs BuilderAll
ClickFunnels 2.0 has three subscription plans:
All ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription plans have the following tools:
- Unlimited workflows
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited email sequences
- Basic analytics
The key differences between the ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription plans are the capacity limitations of each feature and tools.
Depending on the subscription plan purchased, users with have varying limits on the following features:
- Admin users
In contrast, BuilderAll has two types of plans: BuilderAll Plans and WordPress Plans.
- The Starter Plan – $17.90 per month
- The Marketer Plan – $77.90 per month
- The Premium Plan – $87.90 per month
- The Funnel Club Plan – $87.90 per month + $199 first payment
- The WP Starter Plan – $27.90 per month
- The WP Marketer Plan – $87.90 per month
- The WP Premium Plan – $97.90 per month
- The WP Funnel Club Plan – $97.90 per month + $199 first payment
With each increase in the subscription price, users gain access to more features and tools.
When we compare the two platforms’ plans, we see that users would need to purchase the Funnel Club plan on BuilderAll to have comparable features to ClickFunnels 2.0’s entry-level Basic plan.
Therefore, regarding affordability, they’re comparably priced.
The Funnel Club plan costs $87.90 per month in addition to a first-time payment of $199, whereas the Basic plan costs $147 per month and has no additional first-time payments.
Overall, ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have very similar features and tools.
The deciding factors in crowning ClickFunnels 2.0 the winner of the comparison were its Zapier integration, more advanced funnel builder, and the brilliant Workflows automation tool.
We only recommend BuilderAll for customers looking for a WordPress or website builder solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, both ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll have many overlapping features, including websites, funnels, landing pages, e-commerce, courses, membership sites, automation, and marketing.
We rated ClickFunnels 2.0 as better than BuilderAll because the platform has more advanced lead collection and product sales features.
Although BuilderAll has a cheaper entry-level subscription costing $17.90, when comparing plans with the same features as ClickFunnels 2.0’s entry-level offering, BuilderAll costs $87.90 per month and a first payment of $199.
Both ClickFunnels 2.0 and BuilderAll are easy to use, as they have intuitive, easy-to-navigate designs, pop-up prompts, and guides for creating assets on the platforms.
Yes, ClickFunnels 2.0 has a 14-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means new subscribers can test the platform for 44 days risk-free. On the other hand, BuilderAll does not have a free trial but a 30-day money-back guarantee.