What are the differences between ClickFunnels and ClickBank, and which is the better option for you? In this article, we will be introducing both platforms, comparing them, and looking at the field of operation of each.
In essence, ClickBank is a great marketplace if you want to sell and promote offers as an affiliate. ClickFunnels offers sales funnel software designed to build and grow your online business.
Founded in 2014, ClickFunnels offers users an online sales funnel builder.
The platform aims to help businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online.
With pre-built funnel options, users can simplify the process of various facets of their online business conveniently from one single platform.
ClickBank is one of the oldest online platforms, starting back in 1998.
It is an online marketplace that connects digital content creators with affiliate marketers, focusing on digital products.
ClickBank is effectively a middleman between product vendors and affiliates.
ClickFunnels vs. ClickBank at a Glance
|Yes, 14 days.
|Standard Plan – $97
Platinum Plan – $297
TwoCommaClubX – $2,490
|Free plan for a limited time, otherwise $99 per month
|Building lead and sales funnels.
Boost traffic and increase conversion rates.
|Marketplace for affiliates.
E-commerce platform for content creators.
Auto Webinar Funnels
Fully Customizable Pages
|Unlimited Pages & Products
Drag & Drop Template Builder
Full Template Library
Fully customizable pages
|Most Notable Features
Upsell Pages / Downsell Pages
Auto Webinar Funnels
ClickPops / ClickOptin
All Advanced Funnels
Share Your Funnels
Priority Support & Template Requests
A/B Split Tests
ClickFunnels has more features than ClickBank. However, it is important to note that these two platforms offer different functions.
ClickBank has a comprehensive marketplace for affiliate marketers. If that is your gig, it might be the better option for you.
Although ClickBank might initially look like the more affordable option, ClickFunnels has different packages with different features.
ClickFunnels is a full-featured sales, marketing, and funnel-building system. At the same time, ClickBank is a full-featured product and e-commerce platform.
ClickFunnels vs. ClickBank: Pricing Comparison
- The standard plan starts at $97 per month or $997 annually. It includes a drag-and-drop editor, pre-designed funnels, and sub-page creator features, allowing one user, 20 funnels, and 100 pages. It does not support features such as follow-up funnels, multiple users, or unlimited funnels and pages.
- The Platinum plan starts at $297 per month or $2,997 annually. It includes the standard drag-and-drop editor, pre-designed funnels, and sub-page creator features. It allows for three users as well as unlimited funnels and pages. Users have access to nine permitted domains and nine permitted payment gateways.
- The TwoCommaClubX plan starts at $2,497 per month. Likewise, it includes the standard drag-and-drop editor, pre-designed funnels, and sub-page creator features. It allows for 10 sub-users, unlimited funnels and pages, priority support, and VIP phone support. Users can connect up to 27 domains and 27 payment gateways.
- ClickBank has a one-time activation fee of $49.95. The fee is payable when a ClickBank Vendor’s first product is approved. ClickBank will waive this fee should it not approve the product. There is a $2.50 pay period processing fee. This is payable for each payment that is issued to the user. Additionally, there is a $0.50 or $1 for most refunds.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. ClickBank: A Comparison of Features and Tools
So, you are trying to decide which is the better marketing platform for your business; ClickFunnels or ClickBank?
Each platform presents its own set of benefits. ClickBank is centered around helping you connect with affiliate offers to promote.
In contrast, ClickFunnels helps you use lead and sales funnels to grow your online business. Taking a closer look at each platform will help you better decide the best option for you.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels is one of the leading platforms when it comes to building funnels. ClickBank is the middleman between affiliates and affiliate marketers, and funnel building is not its primary function.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- ClickFunnels has the better funnel-building solution, which is purpose-built for the task. ClickBank does have a relatively easy-to-use funnel builder, but it is less powerful and not the core reason for the platform’s existence.
ClickFunnels offers a more integrated page builder than ClickBank, which is more suited for ‘pitch’ pages, otherwise known as landing pages.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- ClickFunnels’ page builder is better if you require more than just a landing page. It has an incredibly easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder with loads of optional extras. It is worth noting that ClickBank does not support websites hosted on free sites.
Sales & Marketing Features
ClickFunnels offer better sales and marketing features. However, ClickBank is the better option if you are primarily an affiliate marketer.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Generally speaking, ClickFunnels offers better sales and marketing solutions. However, if you are aiming at monetizing mainly from affiliate marketing, ClickBank has the perfect marketplace to match that specific need.
There is absolutely no doubt that ClickFunnels is the option for users looking for fantastic e-commerce-related features.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- ClickFunnels has far better features for e-commerce businesses. These features include the Storefront Funnel, features to leverage up-selling, and the ability to create impressive landing pages for your respective e-commerce products. With follow-up sales funnels, you can drive your e-commerce business to new heights.
ClickFunnels integrates Google Analytics. ClickBank has an adequate (but not as good as Google Analytics) in-house analytics feature.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Features?
- Google Analytics offers far greater features. This means ClickFunnels wins by default. ClickBank’s real-time transaction analytical feature is great in that sales are visible almost immediately, and affiliates can create graphs and charts. However, it only has a 120-day historical activity history. All in all, Keep in mind that you can use Google Analytics for any website, including ClickBank’s landing page/s.
Due to the additional functions that ClickFunnels offer, generally speaking, it offers more customization features. Even so, ClickBank offers adequate customization features for its intended purpose.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- ClickFunnels has several integrated services such as sales, marketing, e-mail marketing, and more. For this reason, it offers better customization features.
This does not mean that ClickBank lacks customization features. It is more than adequate for the purpose ClickBank aims to serve, which is ultimately a network for affiliate marketers and respective affiliates.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: you need software that facilitates highly effective sales funnels. It is straightforward to use and allows you to build fantastic landing pages with a host of integrated services such as e-mail marketing software and follow-up sales funnels. It offers both sales and marketing features designed to help you generate leads, boost your traffic, and increase your conversions. It is a seamless service with three different plans. A bonus is the ability to pause your account should you need to.
- Choose ClickBank if: you are an online affiliate marketer. It is the best marketplace platform for connecting affiliate programs with online affiliate marketers. Ultimately, it is a marketing platform that facilitates sales through affiliate marketing. If you are in the e-commerce business, ClickBank is probably not as well-suited as ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is the better funnel builder. It is the perfect all-around business solution for e-commerce businesses and affiliate marketers with all its integrated services.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly