Optimizing e-commerce websites for maximum sales conversion or overall appearance and usability are complex.
Elementor and ClickFunnels are two names that often pop up, but how do these titans compare?
ClickFunnels is the leader in sales funnel conversion, while Elementor is a top all-in-one website builder.
We’ll look at the features provided by both sites and compare and contrast each point to help you pick the right platform.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels simplifies the process of leading potential customers to sales.
It adopts a straightforward landing page to checkout design, free of any distractions to confuse users. The site is an effective sales funnel builder that simplifies online marketing.
You won’t need prior knowledge to work with ClickFunnels as it consolidates many features, including autoresponders and custom domains.
Elementor is a leader in visual design. It implements an easy-to-use platform that allows users to control every aspect of website customization.
Everything is simplified to become easier and faster, and the platform also gives users the ability to implement marketing tools to convert visitors into successful sales.
If you can imagine it, chances are you can do it with Elementor.
ClickFunnels vs. Elementor at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, there is a free version.|
|Pricing Range||Basic Plan – $97 per month|
Platinum Plan – $297 per month
Two Comma Club X – $2,497 per month
OFA Challenge – $997 for six months
Funnel Hacking Secrets – $997 for six months
Funnel Builder Secrets – $2,997 per year
Funnel Builder Secrets – $1,997 for six months
|Essential Plan – $49 per year
Advanced Plan – $99 per year
Expert Plan – $199 per year
Studio Plan – $499 per year
Agency Plan – $999 per year
|Best For||Building sales funnels for successful sales conversions |
Usable in all industries to boost sales
|Best for building WordPress websites
Useable by individual freelancers to large enterprises
|Page Builder||Customizable templates|
Has a form builder
|Customizable templates you can save and reuse
Easy drag-and-drop operation
|Most Notable Features||Sales funnel creation|
Responsive customer support
An excellent option for businesses of any scale
|Marketing tool integrations
Yearly subscription aside from the free plan
Comprehensive customer service
Great for businesses and freelancers
Both platforms specialize in different areas, and each is great for its purpose.
ClickFunnels is a very sales-oriented website that puts importance on results. Its targeted approach dedicated to success gives it a high sales conversion rate.
Elementor is a WordPress plugin that helps users realize their creativity for site-building. The customization options are virtually endless, with real-time editing, unique layouts, typography, and many colors to choose from.
Elementor also has marketing features, but it emphasizes the design aspect and not the sales.
ClickFunnels vs. Elementor: Pricing Comparison
- Basic Plan $97 per month – Includes funnels, pages, and domains.
- Platinum Plan $297 per month – Up to 3 users can access unlimited funnels and pages.
- Two Comma Club X $2,497 per month – Use all features and get additional training materials.
- OFA Challenge $166.16 per month – This plan gets you unlimited funnels and pages and access.
- Funnel Hacking Secrets $166.16 per month – This plan will allow access to the same perks as the OFA challenge, plus additional training resources.
- Funnel Builder Secrets $332.83 per month for six months – This plan gives you all the above two tiers provide, with further perks and training from Russell Brunson and the ClickFunnels team.
- Free Plan – Allows users access to the editor, basic widgets, and 30 templates.
- Essential Plan $49 per year – Gives you access to more widgets, templates, and builders.
- Advanced Plan $99 per year – Get everything the essential plan offers for three websites.
- Expert Plan $199 per year – Get everything the site provides for 25 pro websites.
- Studio Plan $499 per year – You are offered everything for up to 100 pro sites.
- Agency Plan $999 per year – Users have access to everything for 1,000 pro websites.
Elementor offers a free version, which is very enticing for many users. Once you familiarize yourself and enjoy the features, you can choose to purchase one of its annual plans.
ClickFunnels doesn’t have a contract, just monthly payments you can cancel at any time, hassle-free.
Elementor is a more affordable option that you can use across more websites.
While ClickFunnels provides unlimited access to certain features, no more than ten users can access it at a time.
ClickFunnels vs. Elementor: A Comparison of Features and Tools
For a clear picture of which platform will better meet your needs, we must conduct a detailed comparison of each offer.
The below sections identify the primary benefits of the two options, and we weigh in on the pros and cons of each.
From customization to analytics, let’s dive into what ClickFunnels and Elementor can do.
As far as funnel building goes, ClickFunnels emerges as the winner by a mile.
It’s easy to use and guides you through a simple setup process to create your own landing page that helps funnel visitors from social media sites to your checkout page. Sales funnels are what ClickFunnels is all about.
Effective sales conversions are the site’s purpose, and it does it better than anyone else with a goal-oriented approach.
Elementor also has a funnel builder, but it’s much more rudimentary by comparison.
The site offers eye-catching customization features that will help you create a unique landing page complete with pop-ups and forms without any coding knowledge.
ClickFunnels can help you create a visually appealing result, but the platform isn’t known for customization.
The winner of this category is Elementor, the WordPress plugin equipped with color, layout, typography customization with a very straightforward drag-and-drop editor.
You can do anything from editing photos to putting the final touches on backgrounds and dividers.
ClickFunnels is much less versatile, but it still provides users with under 100 templates to use and a drag-and-drop editor as well.
The templates can be customized, and there is also a form builder.
Sales & Marketing Features
We have been stressing the efficacy of ClickFunnels and its effectiveness in online marketing and successful sales, making it the clear choice in this section.
ClickFunnels is a comprehensive sales and marketing solution spanning from the various funnels the site can help you build to one-click upsells on Facebook, e-mail autoresponders, and follow-ups.
Elementor has SEO optimization, as does ClickFunnels.
Elementor also helps boost your content and increase social engagement. Elementor also offers the flexibility of integrating other marketing tools to meet your needs.
Both sites emphasize sales, but are their efforts equal?
ClickFunnels is a great e-commerce oriented platform which uses funnels to reach those said e-commerce features.
Elementor can help you build an entire e-commerce website centered around your product or service.
From the home page to the product page, the checkout page, and the blog,
Elementor provides potential customers with more than just a direct line to the sales process.
The site also gives users a chance to provide value to their customers.
Data and analytics are crucial to monitoring the performance of your website.
ClickFunnels offers more comprehensive data such as split testing and conversion tracking.
If you are more familiar with Google Analytics, you can also integrate the two tools.
Elementor also offers the ability to merge Google Analytics onto your WordPress site, and you can conduct split testing and conversion tracking, but it will require additional plugins.
As the one with the more advanced page builder, it’s no surprise that Elementor offers more value for customization.
It is home to full layout control capabilities, managing minute details such as the typeface to overall themes, all with a streamlined approach.
ClickFunnels offers customizable templates and uses the same drag-and-drop editor concept as Elementor.
Overall, the customizability in ClickFunnels falls short of Elementor.
ClickFunnels offers instant access, 24-hour live chat from Monday to Friday, and 24/7 ticket support.
- You can contact support for billing questions or account access at email@example.com (24/7) or for technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is also a Facebook group and official blog – although both of these can have slower response time, the Facebook group in particular can be valuable for the marketing and strategy questions that fall outside the service area of customer and tech support.
Elementor Pro comes with premium customer support, which is open 24/7.
The support team is remote and distributed around the planet to guarantee rapid responses for premium support of as little as 30 minutes.
- Elementor’s free customer support is also 24/7 and globally distributed, but it has a service level that aims for responses in around 24 hours rather than 30 minutes for premium support.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: You are looking for the perfect marketing solution, sales funnel creation, and lead/sales conversion.
- Choose Elementor if: You want the ultimate website builder complete with all the features you need to create an interactive website rich with visuals and graphics.
Elementor is a great platform, as it offers affordable prices, free version, variety of purposes for different audiences, and suitability to freelancers and large businesses alike.
If you want marketing assistance, Elementor can integrate your favorite marketing tools and bring more value to the customer than just a sales process.
ClickFunnels on the other hand is a more sales-oriented site with a more targeted approach for sales conversion.
Both platforms are great in their own way and it’s impossible to choose a clear winner between them.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly