You may be wondering how ClickFunnels and GrooveFunnels compare as a marketing platform and funnel-building solution.
The GrooveFunnels platform gives users the capability to create landing pages, sales funnels, funnel pages, and websites in one place.
ClickFunnels allows entrepreneurs to automate every step of their sales process in one place.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one tool for hosting membership content and building marketing funnels.
Entrepreneurs can create a conversion-focused funnels and pages without having to hire a designer. It has everything users need to make a successful (but basic) online course.
One of its notable features is the excellent landing funnel builder. ClickFunnels’ price plans range from $97 per month to $2,497 per month.
GrooveFunnels is an in-development (beta version) all-in-one tool that lets users create sales funnels, landing pages, and websites.
Moreover, it facilitates the performance of important marketing activities. GrooveFunnels’ sales funnel builder uses a freemium model to launch its software.
GrooveFunnels consists of apps such as GrooveMail, GrooveSell, GroovePages, and more. Pricing ranges from free to $297 for the Platinum plan.
ClickFunnels vs. GrooveFunnels at a Glance
|Free Trial||14-days trial||Limited-time free plan|
|Pricing Range||Standard Plan – $97 / month
Platinum Plan – $297 / month
Collective Plan – $1,497 / month
Two Comma Club – $2,497/month
|Base Plan – Free for a limited time only
Silver Plan – $99 / month
Gold Plan – $199 / month
Platinum Plan – $299 / month
|Best For||Funnel Building & Lead Capturing||Funnel Building|
|Most Notable Features||Rated among the best in 2020.
Drag-and-drop page builder
No coding necessary
Can build landing, squeeze, webinar, and form pages
Pre-designed customizable templates
Unlimited landing pages
Solutions for billing and payments
Tools for managing inventories
Add-on marketing tools
Unlimited hosting space and bandwidth.
Free hosting, bandwidth, and SSL certificate
Pre-designed and wireframe blocks.
Google analytics and tracking.
- ClickFunnels provides a 14-day free trial. To sign up, you’ll need to provide credit card details. GrooveFunnels offers a free plan that allows you limited access to its tools. No credit card is necessary. The monthly billing feature will change several features.
- ClickFunnels has a built-in feature for a shopping cart and a checkout system. Third-party software is not needed to sell products online safely. GrooveFunnels has free GrooveSell. The program allows users to receive payments for subscriptions, services, and digital and physical products. Furthermore, you can create high-converting checkout pages.
Both platforms excel in educating their customers. ClickFunnels offers books and online courses, while GrooveFunnels offers live training every week.
ClickFunnels vs. GrooveFunnels: Pricing Comparison
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial, charges no commission on sales, and has no hidden fees. GrooveFunnels is free for the basic features, but users will need to upgrade for the majority of the tools outlined in the table above.
- Standard Plan: Priced at $97 per month, provides limited access to features. A 100-page cap is included as well as 20 funnels, 3 custom domains. There are three payment gateways and one user account. Some features are locked and FunnelFlix access is limited.
- Platinum Plan: Priced at $297 per month, provides unlimited funnels, pages, three user accounts, and the follow-up funnel is unlocked. There are nine gateways and domain payment limits on each. Users get full access to courses offered on FunnelFlix.
- Two Comma Club X: Priced at $1,497 per month, you have unlimited follow-up funnels, pages, and funnels. It has up to ten users, 27 domains, VIP phone support, access to coaching, training, and exclusive live events.
- Base Plan: Free and includes GrooveAffiliate, GroovePages Lite, and GrooveSell.
- Silver Plan: Priced at $99 per month, this plan upgrades GroovePages to the Pro version and gives access to GrooveMail, GrooveMember, GrooveSell, GrooveVideo, and GrooveAffiliate.
- Gold Plan: Priced at $199 per month, this plan has everything in the Silver plan plus GrooveQuiz, GrooveDesk, GrooveSurvey, GrooveBlog, and GrooveCalendar.
- Platinum Plan: Priced at $299 per month, it has a fixed payment that offers you everything in the Gold Plan plus Automated GrooveWebinars and Live GrooveWebinars.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. GrooveFunnels: A Comparison of Features and Tools
ClickFunnels does a remarkable job at providing marketing solutions for entrepreneurs. GrooveFunnels combines a range of premium and free applications you can use to build websites, sales funnels, and marketing strategies.
Before deciding whether to use ClickFunnels or GrooveFunnels, users need to know what features each platform offers.
In the following section, we will discuss a few of the features.
You Might Also Like:
Funnel & Page Builder
Both ClickFunnels and GrooveFunnels are designed to build sales funnels and are similar.
Users do not need coding experience to use either platform and can build and manage funnels and pages with a drag-and-drop interface.
Which Platform Offers Better Solution for Building Funnels?
Both platforms have excellent templates and responsive drag-and-drop page builder. However our vote goes for ClickFunnels as it has more templates and has a proven history in conversion optimization.
Sales & Marketing Features
Among the features that ClickFunnels offers are landing pages, payment pages, webinars, automations, email marketing, A/B testing and connections to payment gateways.
GrooveFunnels offers very similar features, however the large majority of features are still in beta testing. Webinars, surveys, calendars, support integrations and quizzes are not yet available in GrooveFunnels.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Both platforms offer great sales & marketing features, but ClickFunnels wins this round, due to the fact that all the features are already established.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels offers pages for opt-ins, checkouts, upsells, and sales funnel-building features. ClickFunnels lets users create landing pages for products.
The GrooveFunnel affiliate program and marketing sales funnel feature offer powerful checkout options and payment and shopping cart functions. The GrooveSell dashboard displays sales, earnings, commissions, profit, refunds, and comparison data.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- Clickfunnels is primarily a sales funnel builder with a reduced emphasis on e-commerce. GrooveFunnels offers a wide range of e-commerce features, including funnels, page builders, and marketing tools that make it the better choice.
GrooveFunnels provides transaction reports that give customer and transaction transparency. GrooveFunnels can integrate with Google Analytics.
ClickFunnels conversion tools help store owners increase conversions. ClickFunnels’ metrics measure traffic and help improve traffic generation strategies. Clickfunnels can integrate with Google Analytics.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Features?
Groove Funnels allows you to add Google Analytics to your GroovePages app.
ClickFunnels, on the other hand, allows you to integrate the system with Google Analytics with tracking and retargeting pixels on every page in your funnel.
That makes ClickFunnels the clear winner in this category.
With ClickFunnels, users can create sales funnels using a variety of pre-made, customizable templates.
You can nurture leads and send targeted e-mails. ClickFunnels lets users create and share customized funnels and campaigns.
GrooveFunnel users can customize landing pages, including sales pages, discount offers, coupons, and thank-you pages. GrooveFunnel tools allow users to create custom sales funnels, opt-in funnels, and webinar funnels, so the customization experience is quite similar.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
ClickFunnels and GroovePages are remarkably similar, but ClickFunnels has more of the customization features that are already established and are not in beta trial.
ClickFunnels has 24/7 email (or ticket-based) support with average response times usually in the 24-hour range during weekdays. There is also a 24-hour live chat support option from Monday to Friday, which can be instant if you don’t have to wait for an agent.
ClickFunnels also promotes its official Facebook group, which is a way to ask absolutely any question and potentially get creative or unexpected answers from your fellow ClickFunnels users.
GrooveFunnels offers 24/7 e-mail and helpdesk ticket support options. It also has a live chat available seven days a week.
The live chat hours are Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST and Saturday – Sunday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST. GrooveFunnels also offers training sessions and tutorials via YouTube.
Although GrooveFunnels’ communication style isn’t always the most conventionally professional, its all-day live chat system, extensive tutorials, and reasonably quick support turnaround are all fairly appealing.
You Might Also Like:
- Choose ClickFunnels if you are an entrepreneur with a small to medium-sized business looking for an all-in-one marketing solution.
- Choose GrooveFunnels if you are an entrepreneur or affiliate marketer looking for a cheaper platform with great functionality. You must be willing to wait for the rest of its functions to be developed and released.
As of now, ClickFunnels is still the most popular platform of its kind. You can try ClickFunnels for free for 14 days.
With many courses and tools to learn from, ClickFunnels is a great educational platform. Those looking for an integrated sales pipeline will find this to be a great platform.
Using it is a breeze for constructing and implementing sales funnels.
GrooveFunnels is still in beta and under development, but its lifetime pricing makes it a possible alternative to ClickFunnels for many users.
GrooveFunnels is cheaper and aims to offer more features than ClickFunnels (again, largely still under development).
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly