Landing pages allow businesses to customize their offerings to a particular target market.
In the past, you would need to outsource this job to coders or designers. Now, with a bit of technological help, you can do it yourself.
But where exactly do you start? While searching for the best online marketing platform and page-building solution, we found two great contenders: ClickFunnels and Instapage.
Let’s take a closer look at both of them, so you can determine which one would best suit your needs.
- ClickFunnels is cheaper.
- ClickFunnels focuses on managing sales funnels.
- Instapage focuses on seamless and easy landing page creation.
- Instapage is easier to use and overall better if your goal is to build converting landing pages only.
- ClickFunnels is better if your goal is to build funnels or if you need an all-in-one sales platform for your business.
ClickFunnels is a website and sales-building tool that allows you to create and manage landing pages and sales funnels.
Creating membership sites, webinars, and alternative marketing strategies is equally easy. It offers a brilliant e-mail responder and hosting feature with a step-by-step tutorial to get you started.
ClickFunnels integrates with payment options such as PayPal or Stripe. The ClickFunnels membership sections allow you to sell e-courses and share important information.
Instapage has designed its software to build landing pages for marketing and promotional campaigns.
You can start with a blank canvas and design your page however you wish or use the drag-and-drop editor, where there are several templates available.
You can also create as many squeeze pages as you like, which helps with collecting e-mail addresses.
ClickFunnels vs. Instapage at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 14 days.
|Pricing Range||Standard Plan – $97
Platinum Plan – $297
TwoCommaClubX – $2,490
|Building – $499 per month.
Optimizing – $999 per month.
Converting – $1,999 per month
|Best For||Creating lead and sales funnels
Building landing pages
Boost conversion rates
|Small and medium-sized businesses
Excellent for beginners
Landing Page Building
|Most Notable Features||Sell digital or physical products
Different types of funnels
All advanced Funnels
A/B Split Tests
|No traffic limitations
Over 500 templates
Real-time collaboration tools
Integration with third-party apps
Built-in analytic tools
ClickFunnels is a more comprehensive website and sales-building tool than Instapage. It allows you to create sales or landing pages, then track how they perform.
You can easily create new funnels for membership sites and webinars. ClickFunnels’ Standard plan is less expensive than Instapage even though it has more features.
Instapage has specifically designed its system for creating and managing landing pages. It’s easy to use, so it’s perfect for beginners.
It allows you to perform split tests to track their effectiveness. It also offers squeeze pages to easily collect e-mail addresses for further marketing research.. It gives you the ability to host pages and offer e-mail responses.
Instapage describes its third-party integrations as “the largest integration ecosystem,” with over 120 available.
ClickFunnels vs. Instapage: Pricing Comparison
- Standard Plan: The standard plan will cost you $97 per month. The annual fee is $997, which is a saving of $167 or around 14%.
This Plan allows you to use:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Funnel template
- Sub-page creator
- 20 funnels
- 100 pages
- One user
- 20,000 visitors
- Unlimited contacts
- Unlimited members
- Three custom domains
- A/B split testing
- Opt-in funnels
- Order, upsell, and down-sell pages
- Pop-up boxes
- Platinum Plan: The starting price is $297 per month. The annual fee is $2,997, which is a saving of $567 or nearly 16%.
This plan offers all the standard features as well as the following:
- Connecting up to 9 domains
- Payment gateways
- TwoCommaClubX Plan: It will cost you $2,497 per month. This allows you access to all standard and platinum features but also includes:
- 10 sub-users
- Unlimited pages and funnels
- Priority VIP support
- Connect 27 domains and 27 payment gateways
- Building Plan – The Monthly Core Plan is $129. If you sign up for a year, it is only $99 per month. This saves you 23%.
This plan includes the following:
- Conversion analytics
- Mobile-responsive builder
- Over 40 integrations
- Unlimited A/B testing options
Try the Core Plan for 14 days free of charge.
- Converting Plan – Enterprise Plan $99 per month (billed yearly). This plan is customized to your specific business and requires you to sign up for at least a year. The plan includes:
- AMP landing pages
- Global blocks
- Customer success tracking
- Real-time collaboration
- Security options
Each option provides completely different features. ClickFunnels is perfect for those that want to advertise products and services to improve sales.
The cost is very reasonable considering all the features it has to offer.
For less than $100 per month, you won’t find a cheaper option that offers as much. Instapage, on the other hand, was designed to create and test landing pages. It also allows for a wide range of third-party integrations – 120 in total.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Instapage: A Comparison of Features and Tools
Knowing what you need for your business will help you find the appropriate platform.
Are you looking to generate sales leads? Connect with your customers? Drive up online sales? All of the above?
Read on for an evaluation and comparison of the features offered by each of these capable systems.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels can handle every stage of your sales funnel, from creating landing pages to publishing, managing, testing, and tracking.
It also allows you to offer a special membership section to your users, send e-mails, and host informative webinars.
Instapage, on the other hand, is a landing page builder without funnel-building functionality.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- ClickFunnels is the clear winner in this category because Instapage does not have true funnel-building functionality.
Landing pages allow your marketing team to create content, publish, track, and analyze data on the prospective customers who visit.
Although both platforms have a page builder function, Instapage is designed exclusively for building landing pages.
ClickFunnels offers over 100 templates that you can customize to match your brand. It also allows you to add call-to-action buttons, countdown timers, and videos.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- Instapage is better because it was specifically designed to create landing pages and has many extra benefits and features in the page-building department.
Sales & Marketing Features
ClickFunnels has integration features for advertising, marketing automation, call tracking, live chat, and webinars. It allows you to capture potential leads then export the contact information as a CSV file. You can integrate ClickFunnels with platforms such as Facebook, Mailchimp, Zapier, and many others.
Instapage is a landing page-only tool, but you can use it in conjunction with other platforms. Some compatible options include WordPress and Facebook.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- ClickFunnels is better because it offers a complete sales and marketing solution, allowing you to turn potential leads into sales. Instapage is limited to creating landing pages.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels allows you to create membership landing pages to interact with members. This feature lets you offer e-mail follow-ups and lead members to a sales or conversion landing page.
ClickFunnels allows payment options such as PayPal, Stripe and others (depending on your location). Multiple landing pages let you offer different price points and customize options for different groups of customers.
Instapage does not provide a membership site function.
Which Platform Offers Better Membership Solutions?
- ClickFunnels is better because it offers a membership solution option, while Instapage does not.
ClickFunnels lets you sell physical products online using landing pages to create an irresistible offer. Generating leads is only half the process.
The real test is turning those leads into sales. ClickFunnels lets you target customers at each stage of the customer journey.
Instapage only lets you build landing pages and doesn’t offer comprehensive e-commerce functionality.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- ClickFunnels is better because it offers fairly comprehensive e-commerce functionality to turn potential shoppers into buyers and encourage return customers.
Instapage lets you view the basic analytics and metrics such as how many people visit the site, bounce rate, and successful conversions.
You can view data and filter by time or traffic source, either paid for or organic.
ClickFunnels allows you to see how many times prospective customers viewed the page, including ad opt-ins, sales, and potential earnings.
Both platforms support Google Analytics that offers deeper analytic features.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Features?
- Instapage is better overall because, in addition to its Google Analytics support, it has better in-house analytics. The in-house options provide various helpful features, such as cost per lead calculations. ClickFunnels is not far behind because it works with Google Analytics, which is easily one of the best and most popular third-party analytics tools.
You Might Also Like:
Both platforms offer many templates that you can customize to your specifications. ClickFunnels is an older platform, so its templates may look a bit dated.
Instapage has over 500 templates to choose from, and they all have a sleek modern design. As a bonus, Instapage sorts them by their industry as a default option.
ClickFunnels has an added feature that allows you to use hundreds of pre-built marketing funnels.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- Instapage is better because it provides more professional-looking customizable templates to create landing pages. ClickFunnels offers customizable but largely pre-built marketing funnels that are clearly identifiable to ClickFunnels users.
ClickFunnels’ 24/7 ticket support and chat support runs 24 hours a day Monday through Friday. There is also a help center available.
Users also have Community-based support from other users through the ClickFunnels Facebook group. In addition, the Facebook group offers strategic support that goes far outside the range of service for queries to customer service and tech support teams. However, there is no guarantee on the speed or quality since this support option comes from other users and not ClickFunnels directly.
Instapage provides users an automated help center and Monday to Friday ticket-based support.
This option lets you state your problem and receive a response within a few hours to a day on weekdays.
Which Platform Offers Better Support?
- Instapage’s support is capable but more limited than ClickFunnels, given the lack of a truly 24/7 option for direct contact.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: you already have a substantial mailing list or traffic base, but you need to improve conversions. As an all-around e-commerce business solution, ClickFunnels provides all the tools you need to run a successful online business.
- Choose Instapage if: you already make use of platforms such as WordPress, separate CRM systems, and you have your own separate e-commerce system. Instapage is a great tool for creating professional and high-converting landing pages, but it does not offer the “guided journey” of a comprehensive sales funnel.
In our expert opinion, ClickFunnels is the better all-in-one marketing and e-commerce platform.
It offers amazing tools, good customization, and compelling sales funnel technology that gives you an edge into converting your leads and prospects into customers.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly