When looking for the best CRM, online marketing platform, and page-building solution, you may wonder how ClickFunnels compares to Keap (Infusionsoft).
ClickFunnels provides the tools and strategies online businesses need to market and sell their products.
Keap (Infusionsoft) offers a CRM solution with progressive marketing, sales automation, and campaign customization.
We’ve compiled this in-depth comparison article between the two platforms based on our expertise in the field.
Let our in-house experts guide you in making the best marketing and sales decision for your online business.
ClickFunnels caters to entrepreneurs who don’t have coding expertise and want to create a website and sales funnel for lead generation and conversions.
Features such as a drag-and-drop editor, shopping cart, and marketing automation make this platform a great sales, marketing, and CRM solution.
Three payment plans are available, ranging from $97- $2,497 per month, with additional promotional plans and bundles starting at $997 for six months.
Keap (Infusionsoft) supports established businesses that efficiently organize themselves to market and sell their online products. The platform is for businesses with escalating e-commerce needs and a willingness to navigate a steep learning curve.
This robust platform keeps your e-mail marketing, landing page, and shopping cart plus follow-ups all in one place.
Pricing plans start at $79 per month, depending on the number of contacts you have.
ClickFunnels vs. Keap at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days||Yes, 14 days|
|Pricing Range (Monthly)||Standard – $97
Platinum – $297
TwoCommaClubX – $2,497
|Lite – $79 – $379/month
Pro – $149 – $449/month
Max – $199 – $499/month
(Dependant on the number of contacts from 500 – 25,000)
|Best For||Entrepreneurs growing their online business with a website and sales funnel builder matching their marketing and sales needs||Established small businesses with exceptional e-commerce and sales teams seeking an advanced CRM combined e-mail marketing solution.|
|Page Builder||Available on all plans
|Available on Pro and Max plans
|Most Notable Features||A/B Testing
Custom form builder
Analytics and reporting
Custom form builder
Analytics and reporting
Landing pages (on Pro and Max plans)
Sales funnels (coming soon on Max plan)
Both platforms allow you to try the software over 14 days for free. ClickFunnels pricing plans are straightforward, while Keap (Infusionsoft) prices escalate depending on the number of contacts, starting at 500.
ClickFunnels, overall, offers a better value than Keap (Infusionsoft) in terms of features vs. cost.
ClickFunnels is ideal for entrepreneurs starting up e-commerce platforms who want to rapidly build marketing funnels with high conversion rates. Keap (Infusionsoft) offers automated sales and marketing features for more advanced online businesses.
Both platforms offer a page builder, but with Keap (Infusionsoft), you only benefit from this on the higher plans.
Both platforms share similar, worthwhile features. Keap (Infusionsoft) also offers a smoother CRM system compared to ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels vs. Keap (Infusionsoft): Pricing Comparison
ClickFunnels has three main pricing plans and numerous additional promotional six-month plans and bundles. Savings are available on annual subscriptions and bundle plans.
Keap (Infusionsoft) offers a vast range of pricing plans escalating from 500 contacts upwards. All plans require signing up for expert coaching services at a once-off fee of $499. Plans include the first user, with a $30 charge for each additional user.
- Basic ($97 per month) – includes three domains, three payment integrations, limited training materials, allows one user, 20 funnels, 100 pages. No support for follow-up funnels or affiliate integration.
- Platinum ($297 per month) – includes nine domains, nine payment integrations, limited training materials, three users, unlimited funnels, unlimited pages.
- Two Comma Club X ($2,497 per month) – includes more payment gateways, 27 domains, unlimited FunnelFlix, allows ten users, unlimited pages.
- There are also numerous bundled plans and challenge plans based on the Platinum plan. Many of these offer even better value for a limited time. You can learn more about the bundles and special plans in some of our other ClickFunnels articles.
Keap (Infusionsoft) Pricing:
- Lite ($79 – $379 per month escalating from 500 – 25,000 contacts) – includes a mobile app, unlimited e-mails, lead capture, allows one user. It does not support the sales funnel builder or landing pages.
- Pro ($149 – $449 per month escalating from 500 – 25,000 contacts) – includes sales pipelines, A/B e-mail testing, recurring payments, allows one user, custom landing pages. It does not support the sales funnel builder.
- Max ($199 – $499 per month escalating from 500 – 25,000 contacts) – includes subscription management, lead scoring, checkout forms, one user, custom landing pages, sales funnel builder (coming soon).
For a cost-effective marketing and sales platform, you can’t go wrong with ClickFunnels, which offers a wide range of tools and strategies.
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive CRM solution, then Keap (Infusionsoft) pricing plans are reasonable for the features they offer.
ClickFunnels vs. Keap (Infusionsoft): A Comparison of Features and Tools
Based on extensive research, our team has listed some key features for you to consider when deciding between the two platforms.
This list includes funnel and page builders, sales and marketing tools, memberships, and analytics.
We’ve also included in-depth reviews on e-commerce and customization features which could be the deciding factor when choosing a platform.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels’ easy-to-use funnel software allows you to build sales funnels quickly. Its simple drag-and-drop editor lets you customize your pages and sales funnels.
Keap (Infusionsoft) focuses more on its pre-built marketing workflows for sales funnel management. Its design captures prospects during all stages of the sales funnel.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- The ClickFunnels funnel builder is better because it gives you the freedom to create unique pages within the sales funnel.
ClickFunnels promotional plans give additional support for funnel building while sharing trade secrets, all at affordable pricing.
Keap (Infusionsoft) allows creating landing pages with its Pro and Max plans. Industry-related templates and a drag-and-drop editor make it simple to craft the perfect landing page for your business.
ClickFunnels gives you 100 pages on the Basic plan and unlimited on all other plans. Its drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to customize your landing page. You can pick from a gallery of templates.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- The ClickFunnels page builder is better because it’s available on all plans and easy to use with its simple drag-and-drop editor.
ClickFunnels is the better choice because it is the more cost-effective option for building pages.
Sales & Marketing Features
Keap (Infusionsoft) sales and marketing automation software is the solution to all your CRM challenges. It keeps you well-organized while staying in touch with your prospects with consistent e-mails.
E-mail marketing automation, Facebook marketing automation, and the one-click upsell feature make ClickFunnels an attractive platform for generating leads and conversions. For more sales and marketing features, you would benefit from signing up to Platinum and higher.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Keap Infusionsoft platform’s automated sales and marketing features are better because it gives you a well-managed approach to an organized CRM system.
Keap (Infusionsoft) sales software is fantastic, but it comes with a hefty price and steep learning curve.
You Might Also Like:
With ClickFunnels, you can select from a range of pre-built membership funnel templates and integrate them with your sales funnels. Key features include payment gateways, an integrated autoresponder, and an affiliate center.
Keap (Infusionsoft) only allows you to build and manage membership sites through two integrations. One gives you a quick setup of membership sites. The other is for companies requiring extensive customization and configuration.
Which Platform Offers Better Membership Solutions?
- ClickFunnels’ membership site is better because you can quickly set up and run your membership site with useful integrated features.
For easy and cost-effective membership sites, ClickFunnels is a better solution than Keap (Infusionsoft).
ClickFunnels lets you integrate sales funnels into your online shop and offer upsells to your customers. It also offers pre-built e-commerce funnels. You can easily generate leads, build prospect lists and launch new products.
Keap (Infusionsoft) includes unlimited e-mails, automated sales/marketing features, a mobile app, and lead capture. The platform keeps you organized while generating sales, getting payments, and staying in contact.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- The Keap (Infusionsoft) platform’s e-commerce features are better because sales and marketing automation makes for a smoother CRM system.
Keap (Infusionsoft) gives you more scope to grow your e-commerce business on a larger scale.
Keap (Infusionsoft) presents excellent reporting on all leads and allows you to effectively track campaign performance with the platform’s built-in analytics tools.
ClickFunnels lets you track stats such as how many people join your list, sales on multiple funnels, and the best-converting funnel. Charts and reporting also tell you how well your sales are doing.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Feature?
- The Keap (Infusionsoft) platform’s analytics is better because you can get all the information you need, from lead capture to conversions to revenue earned.
Keap (Infusionsoft) gives you comprehensive analytics at a reasonable cost.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels customizes your sales funnels and landing pages to match your brand effortlessly with advanced customization tools. Custom CSS, color adjustment, and padding adjustment are some of the features of these tools.
You can design custom landing pages with Keap (Infusionsoft) Pro and Max plans. However, it’s more complicated than ClickFunnels to customize your pages.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- ClickFunnels’ customization features are better because you can use various customization tools to create your pages and funnels to match your brand easily.
ClickFunnels focuses on building customized websites for marketing and selling online products.
ClickFunnels’ 24-hour live chat support is available during weekdays (M-F).
You can also use the 24/7 ticket or email support. Although the ClickFunnels team will normally reply within 24 hours on weekdays, replies can be slower through the weekend.
The Facebook group offers a wider scope of possible questions (absolutely anything). However, you’re relying on fellow users rather than ClickFunnels employees, which means all bets are off for quality and timing.
Keap has 24/7 online chat support, an @KeapGrowing Twitter account, and several non-technical customer support channels via email. Keap also has phone support based in the US, UK, and Australia.
The hours are Monday-Friday 5 AM PST-6 PM PST (US), Monday-Saturday 1 PM-2 AM London (UK), and Tuesday-Saturday 12 AM – 1 PM Sydney (AUS).
Keap also offers a Keap-controlled Community site and, like ClickFunnels, an official Facebook group to allow you to pose a wide range of questions to fellow Keap users.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: You’re an entrepreneur looking for a sales and marketing platform that allows you to set up and run your online business quickly.
- Choose Keap (Infusionsoft) if: your established online business needs a comprehensive CRM solution that professionally covers all your automated sales and marketing requirements.
Both ClickFunnels and Keap (Infusionsoft) platforms offer many features to support any online business in the e-commerce field.
ClickFunnels is an excellent pick if you want sales and marketing software that’s simple to use but generates leads resulting in conversions quickly. It’s an ideal platform for reaching your target audience and getting your products seen online.
Mid-sized and well-established online businesses may benefit from the Keap (Infusionsoft) all-in-one platform. The software keeps you organized and meets your e-mail marketing automation needs. For the ultimate CRM tool, you can’t go wrong with Keap (Infusionsoft).
We recommend ClickFunnels for startups and Keap (Infusionsoft) for businesses who want to expand their existing e-commerce site.
Take advantage of both platforms’ free trial offers to experiment before deciding which one to buy into for all your sales and marketing needs.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly