When you’re looking for the best all-in-one digital marketing platform in the form of a modern funnel-building solution, it’s necessary to establish how ClickFunnels compares to Kyvio.
ClickFunnels is primarily a website and sales funnel builder created for entrepreneurs. Kyvio, currently running as Funnelvio, is a platform that allows you to create profitable membership sites and sales funnels easily.
This article will help you draw a comprehensive comparison between these two platforms. Having all the facts on the table will make choosing the best option much easier!
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels is a popular sales funnel builder specifically designed to help entrepreneurs create sales platforms and websites.
Users can easily use the ClickFunnels platform to host online courses using landing pages, automated e-mails, and videos. Using these types of funnels makes it easy for the page creators to facilitate buyer’s decisions.
Funnelvio currently functions on the Kyvio platform, so our focus will be on Funnelvio.
As a versatile tool, Funnelvio is one of the latest funnel builders that enables users to create sales funnel pages at a much faster speed.
With three simple clicks, you can easily create an effective sales funnel. What’s more, a built-in checkout system makes it easy for users to sell products effectively.
ClickFunnels vs. Kyvio at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 30 days.|
|Pricing Range||ClickFunnels – $97 per month|
Platinum – $297 per month
Two Comma Club X – $2,497 per month
|Previous Kyvio options:
Basic – $29 per month
Business – $69 per month
Pro – $149 per month
Current Funnelvio Promotion:
Personal – $87
Commercial – $97(can be discounted for $10 with a code)
|Best For||It specifically targets entrepreneurs and companies with 10-50 employees and $1M-10M in revenue.||It primarily aims at coaches and trainers. The platform easily creates websites, funnels, and e-mail marketing campaigns to generate leads.|
|Most Notable Features||Course bundles|
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Courses are downloadable in different media types.
Faster loading speeds
160 pre-designed pages
One-click share option for cloning and publishing
Welcome e-mails to user’s customers
Deciding which platform is best suited for your business needs, it’s vital to compare the key points listed below:
- ClickFunnels allows users to create online courses and use sales funnels for marketing online material effectively. Funnelvio is a smart funnel builder with a user-friendly built-in checkout system.
- With Funnelvio, you don’t have to download or purchase any additional tools for goal tracking since it comes with a built-in tracking feature. As a result, it’s simple to set and track specific goals for individual funnels.
- The Funnelvio promotion currently offers a much better price point than the usual pricing of ClickFunnels.
- ClickFunnels is ideal for entrepreneurs, while Funnelvio caters to coaches and trainers needing a comprehensive site for their course material.
Funnelvio also boasts faster loading speeds than any other funnel platform and has 160 pre-designed pages with one-click cloning options.
ClickFunnels vs. Kyvio (Funnelvio): Pricing Comparison
- ClickFunnels – $97 per month – This plan allows users to create up to 100 sub-pages within each funnel. Only one sub-user can have login permissions and admin rights to each page. Unfortunately, there’s no weekly peer review in this plan.
- ClickFunnels Platinum – $297 per month – Unlimited funnels and websites. However, there are only three individual logins to one account. Nine payment gateway and domain options allow for multiple brands or different products.
- ClickFunnels Two Comma ClubX – $2,497 per month – The top ClickFunnels option provides users with unlimited pages and funnels. Users can have up to 10 sub-users, each with their logins and admin rights. Additionally, 27 domains and gateways are available.
Kyvio (Funnelvio) Pricing:
- Personal – $87 one-time fee (lifetime access) – The entry-level plan allows the user to create up to 5 websites with unlimited web pages and funnels. Additionally 20,000 visitors can visit your landing pages every month. This plan allows for free access to the Page Importer for the first 12 months. After that, the Page Importer costs $37 extra every month after the first year.
- Commercial – $97 one-time fee (lifetime access) – With this plan, users can easily create up to 50 websites with unlimited funnels and web pages. An impressive 100,000 visitors can visit your site each month, and as per the Personal plan, the Page Importer is free for the first 12 months. Then, as with the Personal plan, the user can continue using the Page Importer for an additional $37 per month.
When it comes to deciding which platform is more cost-effective, the choice is relatively simple.
- While Funnelvio and ClickFunnels both offer unlimited websites and funnels, Funnelvio also provides access to its Smart Academy as well as unlimited traffic.
- The Funnelvio pricing options are much more affordable for start-ups.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Kyvio (Funnelvio): A Comparison of Features and Tools
The number of features you find necessary depends largely on what you’re hoping the platform can do for you.
Important features to consider include sales and marketing, analytics, customization, and e-commerce. Read on to see how each feature stacks up between the two platforms.
You Might Also Like:
Ideally, you want an easy funnel-building feature. The less expertise required, the more user-friendly the platform will feel. The easier a platform is for creators and visitors to use, the more popular and effective it’ll be.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- Funnel-building is another feature that makes it hard to distinguish between the two platforms.
- Both platforms focus extensively on making the funnels user-friendly to create and simple for visitors to navigate. Simple drag-and-drop editors and one-click upsells are the order of the day on both platforms.
- The interface of ClickFunnels funnel builder is more intuitive, and there is more guidance through the steps.
ClickFunnels has a few flaws in terms of page building. The most crucial being the speed at which pages load. On the other hand, both platforms offer very similar page building experience.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- Both platforms perform similarly. However the loading speed of pages is better at Funnelvio.
Sales & Marketing Features
A crucial feature to consider is how a platform markets its users’ content. ClickFunnels offers users different bundles, checkouts, webinars, email marketing automations and many more.
Funnelvio is reputed to provide the ultimate digital marketing solution, however there are no additional marketing features that ClickFunnels doesn’t offer. It also lacks such features as webinars, surveys and numerous marketing automations.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- ClickFunnels offers more sales & marketing tools & features.
Since we live in a time of digital advancements, the more we can do and buy online, the better. And that includes training courses. Users look for simplicity and accessibility.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- ClickFunnels has the basic set of features for e-commerce experience. Funnelvio, however wins this round as it provides friendlier features for check-outs, payments, stock management and even supports multiple currencies.
You Might Also Like:
Analytical features are crucial to identify and obtain visitor demographics.
That’ll tell you if your course content reaches the right target market.
While ClickFunnels uses Google Analytics, Funnelvio has a built-in tracking feature.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Features?
- Google Analytics is a very popular tool and used as the tracker function in many online platforms. However, Funnelvio’s built-in Track and Improve feature allows creators to map individual progress and analyze insight regarding their funnels. Users can track various goals for each funnel. Analytics on this platform is simpler and more effective on this platform.
With each course and website being so unique in the products and services it sells, it becomes very appealing for platforms to have customizable features.
The more accessible a platform is through its customization, the better content a creator can build.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- Both platforms perform similarly on customization – they both offer over 100 funnel templates, ability to alter and change the design.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: your business needs a platform to create funnels easily and effectively. ClickFunnels focuses on enhancing a higher conversion rate.
- Choose Funnelvio (Kyvio) if: you need marketing software that has its own built-in checkout system and more advanced e-commerce features.
Overall, both platforms are great. However, it is important to note, that Kyvio (Funnelvio) has features that are still in the beta testing phase and ClickFunnels is already an established platform, thus the dramatic pricing difference. Clickfunnels performs much better in terms of sales & marketing tools and features, whereas Funnelvio is very innovative with their approach to basic e-commerce features as check-out, shopping cart, stock and payment gateways.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly