While looking for the best all-in-one digital marketing platform and funnel-building solution, you may wonder how ClickFunnels compares to OptimizePress. Both platforms are extremely robust, but they have different fields of operation.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel creation tool and an all-in-one business solution provider.
In contrast, OptimizePress is a plugin for WordPress sites that can help increase sales and generate leads. Let’s see how they stack up against each other.
ClickFunnels is a comprehensive business solution provider that starts at $97 a month. It offers the following services:
- Sales funnels creation tools
- Web hosting
- Affiliate management system
- E-mail marketing platform
- Website builder
- Membership sites
As a self-hosted solution, ClickFunnels doesn’t rely on any other service or website to function.
OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin that helps you create landing pages and membership portals on your WordPress site. It offers the following services:
- Sales page builder
- Landing page builder
- Shopping cart feature
- Opt-in page builder
- Blog sites
- Membership portals
Unlike ClickFunnels, Optimize relies on your WordPress sites to run.
ClickFunnels vs. OptimizePress at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days||No|
|Pricing Range (Monthly)||Standard – $97
Platinum – $297
TwoCommaClubX – $2,497
|Essential: $99/year (1 site)
Business: $149/year (5 sites)
Suite: $199/year (20 sites)
|Best For||Those who want an all-in-one sales funnel creator and business tool.||Bloggers, copywriters, and other content creators who work on WordPress.|
|Page Builder||Drag-and-drop interface
Easy to use
Friendly user interface
Many tutorials available
Easy to use
Ideal for novice web builders
|Bandwidths (Maximum number of visitors, funnels, and pages regardless of the plan)
||Maximum number of visitors: Unlimited
Maximum number of Funnels: 20 (Standard) – Unlimited (Platinum).
Maximum number of pages: 100 landing pages (Standard) – Unlimited (Platinum)
|Maximum number of visitors: Unlimited
Maximum number of Funnels: Unlimited leads and traffic.
Maximum number of pages: Unlimited pages
|Most Notable Features||Sales funnel creation tools
E-commerce store funnels for your online store
Affiliate management system
E-mail marketing platform
|Landing Page builder
Sales Page builder
Shopping cart feature
Opt-in page builder
ClickFunnels and OptimizePress share plenty of similarities. The main difference is that ClickFunnels is a self-contained sales funnel builder, while OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin. This means that you must have a WordPress site to use OptimizePress, but you don’t need this with ClickFunnels.
Here is a summary of the other differences between ClickFunnels and OptimizePress:
- Price: OptimizePress starts from $99 per year, while ClickFunnels starts from $97 per month.
- Scope: ClickFunnels is the more expensive option. However, it is a true all-in-one solution that includes three custom domains (on the Standard plan) with hosting and an e-mail marketing platform. By comparison, OptimizePress is just a plugin and requires many third-party tools.
- Social: ClickFunnels lets you share your funnels with other colleagues, users, and friends. This aids learning and the sharing of best practices. There is also a marketplace where you can buy and sell funnels and pages.
ClickFunnels vs. OptimizePress: Pricing Comparison
In this section, we’ll compare and contrast the pricing aspect of both platforms.
Both platforms have hidden fees and aspects that might need your attention before investing in the platform.
Standard Plan: Costs $97/month and lets you create 20 funnels, 100 landing pages, and three custom domains. There are plenty of courses and training opportunities.
- Platinum Plan: Costs $297/month and gives you unlimited sales funnels, unlimited number of pages, visitors per month, custom domains, and contacts.
Essential plan: Costs $99/year and lets you install it on one WordPress site. You can build unlimited pages and leads and get access to 50+ premium templates, 20+ premium integrations, and the SmartTheme WP Marketing Theme.
Business plan: Costs $149/year and covers everything in the essential plan for five sites, plus Optimize Urgency Scarcity add-on, OnePage membership.
- Suite plan: Costs $199/year and gives you everything in the business plan for up to 20 sites, plus OptimizeLeads opt-in form software, OptimizeFunnels funnel builder, and OptimizeCheckouts.
OptimizePress may seem more cost-effective, but it requires you to pay for your hosting. It also requires that you pay for other third-party add-ons and e-mail marketing platforms such as ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp. By comparison, ClickFunnels covers everything.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. OptimizePress: A Comparison of Features and Tools
When comparing features, it is crucial to consider which platform is more cost-effective.
We also need to examine the price differential for comparable features on the competing platform.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels is primarily a funnel-building platform, so it should come as no surprise that it excels in this area. You’ll need to pay for the OptimizePress Suite plan to gain access to the OptimizeFunnels funnel builder.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- ClickFunnels is the best solution for those primarily interested in building sales funnels. It has many pre-built funnels to choose from, and this lets you see how different funnels interact with one another. Compared with OptimizePress, ClickFunnels makes it much easier to visualize how visitors to your page will act and pass through each funnel.
Both platforms have drag-and-drop functionality and come with plenty of pre-built pages that let you easily customize each page according to your needs.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- If you use a WordPress site, OptimizePress is better because it integrates more seamlessly than ClickFunnels. It also lets you customize unlimited pages (compared with 100 landing pages for the ClickFunnels Standard plan). If you don’t use WordPress, ClickFunnels offers comparable functionality and ease of use.
Sales & Marketing Features
ClickFunnels is much more focused on e-mail marketing than OptimizePress and offers an all-in-one solution.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- ClickFunnels’ sales and marketing features are better than those offered by OptimizePress, especially with the Premium plan ($297/month), with an in-built marketing platform known as Follow-up Funnels. OptimizePress does not have an in-built e-mail marketing platform but does integrate with all major e-mail marketing platforms on the market.
Both platforms are strong on membership options, with ClickFunnels offering Membership sites and OptimizePress offering Membership portals.
Which Platform Offers Better Membership Solutions?
- Both platforms perform similarly. However, OptimizePress lets you optimize unlimited pages, even on the cheapest package. This gives you more opportunities to offer Membership portals to people who visit your WordPress site.
Both platforms are strong on e-commerce. ClickFunnels offers e-commerce store funnels for your online store. OptimizePress offers a sales page builder and shopping cart feature.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- If you want to create pages to increase sales and lead generation on WordPress sites, OptimizePress is unbeatable value for money. If you aren’t tied to the WordPress platform, ClickFunnels lets you build valuable funnels for your online store.
You Might Also Like:
Both platforms offer good analytics features, but ClickFunnels is geared more towards capturing and converting leads.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Features?
- ClickFunnels’ Platinum plan has an e-mail marketing feature called “Follow-up Funnels” to analyze lead social media behavior and see how they make purchasing decisions. This lets you send customized e-mails targeted to their needs, increasing the chances of converting them to customers. However, this feature does come at a premium, with the Platinum plan costing more for a month than the OptimizePress Suite plan costs for a year.
Both platforms offer a high degree of customization, and both come with drag-and-drop page builders.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- ClickFunnels is arguably better from a customization standpoint as it doesn’t depend on WordPress like OptimizePress. However, both platforms have thousands of page templates to choose from, so you can create unique landing pages and sales pages on both sites.
ClickFunnels offers instant access, 24-hour live chat from Monday to Friday, and 24/7 ticket support. You can contact support for billing questions or account access at firstname.lastname@example.org (24/7) or for technical support at email@example.com.
There is also a Facebook group and an official blog. The Facebook group, in particular, can be valuable for marketing and strategy questions that fall outside the scope of customer service and tech support.
OptimizePress has a comprehensive knowledge base, a blog, an FAQ section, a support email address, and a ticket-based support helpdesk system.
Staff members monitor the support systems from Monday to Friday, with a stated aim of responding within 24-48 hours during normal working days (i.e., excluding holidays and weekends).
- Choose ClickFunnels if: You’re looking for a dedicated sales funnel builder or you have a non-WordPress website.
- Choose OptimizePress if: You are looking for a low-cost landing page builder and already have a WordPress site.
Both ClickFunnels and OptimizePress are great options for anyone who wants to grow their business. There are pros and cons to both.
One of the most significant factors is price, as ClickFunnels costs significantly more. Nevertheless, it has many more features and benefits than OptimizePress that are sure to help you scale your business.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly