If you are in the market for an online marketing and e-commerce platform, you may wonder how ClickFunnels compares with Thrive Themes.
Both offer solutions based on web page designs optimized to convert interest into sales and some additional e-commerce functions.
ClickFunnels is geared toward sales funnels, while Thrive Themes is broader in its approach to web page themes.
Still, Thrive offers much more than just web pages.
ClickFunnels is an online funnel system for sales and marketing.
The funnels are optimized to turn interested visitors into leads and sales.
This tool channels a visitor through a sophisticated funnel of interactions toward a sale.
Beyond the funnel builder, ClickFunnels also has full-featured e-commerce support.
Thrive Themes (Thrive Suite)
Thrive Themes is part of Thrive Suite, a collection of tools that enable e-commerce and online engagement.
Thrive Themes is for WordPress and simplifies setting up a conversion-optimized, professional-looking website.
ClickFunnels vs. Thrive Themes at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||No free trial, but there is a 30-day money-back refund policy.
|Pricing Range||Basic for $97 per month|
Platinum for $297 per month
Two Comma Club X for $2,497 per month
|$19 per month if paid quarterly. This price includes all plugins and themes.
|Best For||ClickFunnels is probably best for businesses that are looking for advanced marketing features.||Thrive Themes may be better for businesses looking for a cheaper and more basic online marketing platform and those using WordPress.|
|Page Builder||Easy to use, drag and drop page builder |
Variety of page elements
Tons of free & paid templates
|Easy to use, drag and drop page builder.
No need for coding skills
Slightly easier to use and more flexible than ClickFunnels
|Most Notable Features||Specializing in building sales funnels |
Variety of sales funnel templates for selling almost any kind of product
Upsell and downsell capabilities
Website hosting included
Multiple payment integrations
|Marketing tool designed for WordPress sites
Simplifies use of WordPress to accomplish your marketing goals
- ClickFunnels is a more comprehensive lead conversion and marketing tool than Thrive Themes.
- ClickFunnels’ primary focus is on sales funnels and conversions, making it the more powerful choice if this is your primary goal.
- ClickFunnels is much more expensive, but it offers good value if you need its more-developed features.
- Thrive Themes is more affordable, provided that you don’t need too many “extra” marketing features.
- Thrive Themes takes the pain out of optimizing WordPress sites for sales and marketing.
- The Thrive Themes page builder is slightly more straightforward to use.
ClickFunnels vs. Thrive Themes: Pricing Comparison
- Basic Plan for $97 per month – Multiple features to build sales funnels. Limitations on the number of pages and number of funnels.
- Platinum Plan for $297 per month – Unlimited pages and funnels. It also includes training.
- Two Comma Club X Plan for $2,497 per month – This Plan offers an impressive 27 payment integrations and access to all online training materials.
ClickFunnels also offers promotions, namely:
- The One Funnel Away (OFA) Platinum Challenge Package – $166.16 for six months, mirroring the Platinum Plan, with unlimited access to digital training materials.
- The Funnel Builder Secrets Promotion – $1,997 for six months and $2,997 for 12 months. Essentially the Platinum Plan with added access to training, masterclasses, and funnel scripts
- The Funnel Hacking Secrets Promotion – At $997 for six months, this plan replicates the Platinum plan and adds funnel hacking training, masterclasses, additional traffic hacks, and more learning opportunities.
Thrive Themes Pricing:
- Thrive Suite starts at $19 per month for individuals. This provides themes for up to 25 sites, access to all plugins, 12 months of customer support, and free product updates.
- Thrive Suite Agency sells for $588 per year, with no monthly option. This Plan has the same features as the starter plan for individuals. However, the Agency plan allows you to use themes on up to 50 sites.
If you have a limited marketing plan and want a professional-looking, high-converting WordPress site, Thrive Themes is very cost-effective.
ClickFunnels can offer better value for money in the long term, particularly if you aren’t already on WordPress.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Thrive Themes: A Comparison of Features and Tools
At first glance, ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes have many features in common.
However, their aims differ in terms of scope, scale, and possible business stage.
This section will review six factors that make a good e-commerce marketing platform and outline how ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes stack up.
You Might Also Like:
The user experience is all-important. A coherent, attractive set of pages that lead the customer from landing page to checkout is crucial to achieving this.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- ClickFunnels’ entire niche is funnel building; it has the better funnel-building solution and training to build your knowledge.
Thrive Themes’ niche is WordPress page templates. You will have to configure these somewhat to make your personalized sales funnel. This configuration requires an existing understanding of sales funnel building and the time to build and adjust.
If you need an effective funnel builder and do not already have this expertise, ClickFunnels is the way to go.
Page building functionality is essential for any e-commerce and marketing platform. However, many entrepreneurs specifically prefer a solution that isn’t overly technical and requires no coding knowledge.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- ClickFunnels’ page builder may be slightly ahead for pure usability, but overall, both page builders have comparable quality.
Both ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes offer simple, drag and drop page building functionality, with numerous page elements and customizations available in both.
Both platforms can boast that no coding skills are required to build pages. However, Thrive Themes is built for WordPress only, while ClickFunnels isn’t limited in this way.
This limitation is the key difference between the two platforms as far as page builder features are concerned.
Sales & Marketing Features
Sales and Marketing optimization is the goal of e-commerce entrepreneurs.
Likewise, bloggers and content creators seek to attract interest in their sites and build subscriber lists for continued interest.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Overall, ClickFunnels is more impressive in sales and marketing. ClickFunnels’ sales and marketing features include the conversion-optimized funnels for almost any marketing goal, along with the ability to upsell, downsell and create order bumps.
Thrive Themes’ templates promote sales and marketing objectives, generally speaking, without upsell, downsell, or order bump functionalities.
Once you have captured a visitor’s attention on your landing page, getting them to sign up or commit to a sale is imperative.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- When it comes to pure e-commerce, ClickFunnels wins. In addition to creating exceptional sales funnels, you can create your entire e-commerce website with ClickFunnels. It also integrates with various payment gateways. ClickFunnels also offers membership functionality and an affiliate program.
Thrive Themes only works with WordPress sites and doesn’t directly support integration with payment gateways.
You Might Also Like:
Being aware of which of your marketing efforts work and which don’t is vital.
Keeping an eye on customer behavior and interaction is also important.
Analytics features give you the feedback you need to make better marketing and sales decisions.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics?
- Overall, ClickFunnels offers more in terms of analytics for marketing purposes. ClickFunnels offers you a view of the performance of the entire funnel, which means that you can see your success rates as visitors to your page navigate through the funnel.
ClickFunnels also offers split testing or A/B testing for the different pages in your funnel, giving you more data for decision making.
Thrive Themes does not have the means to view the performance of different parts of the funnels you build, making it a bit harder to see what works and what doesn’t.
Thrive Themes does, however, also offer A/B testing of the pages in your funnel.
You need to define yourself and stand out as a business or a content creator. Customizability is non-negotiable in support of that goal.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization?
- Thrive Themes wins this round, even though ClickFunnels offers customizable funnel templates, web pages, HTML elements, custom input fields on forms, and affiliate area customization.
Thrive Themes offers customization in the same areas as ClickFunnels, but Thrive Themes and Thrive Shapeshift offer customization right down to the pixel level.
Thrive Themes also takes the technical leg-work out of making such in-depth customizations, giving it the edge.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: You are looking to leverage your marketing efforts utilizing robust, pre-built sales funnels for any scenario. This platform offers you sales funnels that work.
If you don’t want to get into the nitty-gritty of marketing funnels but simply want results, this is for you. You also get impressive e-commerce tools such as multiple payment integrations, upsells, downsells, and order bumps.
It is pricier than Thrive Themes, but we believe it represents value for the money as long as you can use the additional features.
- Choose Thrive Themes if: Your focus is on the visual experience. You primarily want to customize your WordPress sites down to the tiniest level of detail without coding experience.
Choose also if you have pre-existing knowledge of sales funnels and don’t need help designing and implementing them.
Although ClickFunnels and Thrive Themes both offer e-commerce functionality, their respective niches are very different.
ClickFunnels is marketing-focused and will help draw the interest of prospective customers to your site or product with proven, strategically designed sales funnels.
ClickFunnels also offers e-commerce tools, direct integrations with payment gateways, and the ability to operate membership sites or affiliate networks. Thrive Themes focuses on aesthetics within the WordPress hosting environment.
You get an impressive library of WordPress themes that you can easily customize, down to the tiniest detail. While you can build your own sales funnels with Thrive Themes, you will need to know how to build them and have a strategy for this. If you don’t use WordPress or are marketing and e-commerce focused, with a willingness to invest, choose ClickFunnels.
If you work with WordPress sites, want to save some money, already know how to build funnels, and want beautiful themes with the ability to customize, choose Thrive Themes.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly