ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for creating, selling, and delivering products and services. Its features include funnels, websites, landing pages, courses, membership sites, and marketing.
Due to the extensive features, ClickFunnels 2.0 is expensive.
Main Differences Between ClickFunnels 2.0 and Unbounce
Users should be aware of some differences between ClickFunnels 2.0 and Unbounce before purchasing a subscription:
- Primary Focus – Unbounce is chiefly focused on being a landing page platform, whereas ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one solution for selling products and services.
- Digital Products – ClickFunnels 2.0 has native course and membership site creation, hosting, and delivery. In contrast, Unbounce has no native digital product hosting or delivery.
- Pricing – ClickFunnels 2.0 is a more expensive platform, as its entry-level plan starts at $147 per month, whereas Unbounce’s entry-level offering costs $99 per month.
- Workflows and Automation – Although Unbounce integrates with Zapier and other webhook platforms, it doesn’t have a native solution. In contrast, ClickFunnels 2.0 has a Workflows feature.
|Starting Price||$147 per month||$99 per month|
|Discounts||$240-$3,468 per year||25% per year|
|Type of Platform||All-in-one||Hosted|
|Native Builders||Landing pages, funnels, websites||Landing pages|
|Digital Product Creation, Hosting and Delivery||Courses, membership sites||❌|
What Are ClickFunnels 2.0 and Unbounce?
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a turnkey solution for businesses to advertise and sell their products and services.
The platform’s features and tools include:
- Landing pages
- Global products
- Membership sites
- Email marketing
Given the wide range of tools available to subscribers, almost every online and offline business can use the platform.
On the other hand, Unbounce is designed to build landing pages, which are used to market and sell products and services.
The platform’s landing pages can be crafted to suit a range of business needs, including:
- Small businesses
- B2B marketing
- Professional services
Some of Unbounce’s tools include:
- AI-landing page builder
- Smart traffic
- Email marketing
- Client sub-accounts
- A/B testing
- Integrations and webhooks
- Unbounce apps
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels 2.0
- Turnkey – Because ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one solution, users can immediately create assets and market products.
- Digital Products – The platform enables subscribers to create, host, and deliver courses and membership sites.
- 44 Days Risk Free – Prospective customers can combine a 14-day trial with the 30-day money-back guarantee, enabling them to trial the platform for 44 days for free.
- Annual Discount – If users opt for an annual subscription plan, they can save up to $3,468 per year.
- User Experience – ClickFunnels 2.0 provides users with intuitive drag-and-drop builders and descriptions to help them get started quickly.
- Pricing – The platform’s entry-level subscription, the Basic plan, starts at $147 per month, which is incredibly expensive for new businesses.
- Product Catalogs – Although ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used to sell physical products, it lacks advanced e-commerce solutions if a business has a large product catalog.
- Advanced Customization – ClickFunnels 2.0 is hard and expensive to customize as it’s an all-in-one solution. Therefore, if the user has specific needs, it may not be the best platform for them.
Pros and Cons of Unbounce
- Pricing – Unbounce starts at $99, making it an affordable landing page solution.
- AI-Builder Tools – In order to speed up the process of building landing pages, Unbounce has an AI builder.
- Over 100 Templates – The platform provides all users with over 100 pre-built templates, which are designed for all industries.
- Annual Discount – If a user opts for an annual subscription plan, they can reduce the price by 25%.
- Limited Features – Although subscribers can sell all types of products on the platform, there’s no native hosting or delivery.
- Third-Party Platforms – Unbounce subscribers will likely need third-party platforms to deliver digital products and services.
- Additional Costs – The pricing can increase quickly because users will need third-party platform subscriptions.
Websites, Landing Pages, and Funnels: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
In contrast, Unbounce does not have a website builder.
Therefore, ClickFunnels 2.0 hands down wins this comparison.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a landing page tool, which can be used for advertising and selling products and services.
Some of its features include:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Opt-in forms
- Lead magnets
- Event registration forms
- Integrated checkout
The platform enables users to sell their products on both a one-time payment and subscription basis.
Moreover, to increase sales, they can add upsells and order bumps.
As Unbounce is primarily a landing page platform, it has a fantastic range of tools and features, which include:
- Classic Builder – Drag-and-drop builder for subscribers to select and change page elements.
- Smart Builder – AI-powered tool to create landing pages from templates and populate them with copy.
- Apps – These direct integrations enable further functionality, such as checkout buttons, without needing to code them.
- Templates – Unbounce offers over 100 templates covering almost every industry, product, and service.
- Forms – Collect a lead’s information and send it to your CRM to enter them into a sales pipeline.
Unbounce also has several advanced targeting options:
- Dynamic Content – Users can match the landing page text to the ad a visitor clicked by using the dynamic text element.
- Location Targeting – Personalize the content by creating pop-ups and sticky bars that reference a visitor’s location.
- Cookie Targeting – Change and update a pop-up and sticky bar based on the visitor’s tags and audience segment.
- Referral Targeting – Present potential customers with different offers depending on the traffic referral source.
The platform also has a sophisticated machine learning tool called Conversion Intelligence, which splits tests and optimizes campaigns.
Given the fact that Unbounce is chiefly a landing page platform, it is no surprise that it wins this comparison when compared to ClickFunnels 2.0.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is the only platform with a native funnel builder.
Its features include:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Multimedia embeds
- Workflow integration
Businesses can maximize their sales by using the platform’s funnel tool by offering complementary products such as upsells and downsells.
For example, after a user has purchased a course, they could then be offered an e-book related to the topic.
Although Unbounce clearly has far more advanced features, they’re limited to landing pages, and it does not offer any website or funnel tools.
Because ClickFunnels 2.0 provides subscribers with all three online presence builders, it is our winner for this comparison category.
Digital Products: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels 2.0 has two digital product tools: courses and membership sites.
The platform’s course tool has the following features and tools:
- Dripped and scheduled content
- Student management
- Grant and edit learner access
- Coming Soon page
- Mobile-responsive design
The second of ClickFunnels 2.0’s digital product tools is membership sites.
ClickFunnels 2.0 provides subscribers with the following membership site tools:
- Members login
- Adding and updating the content library
- Subscription-based pricing
On the other hand, Unbounce does not have native digital product creation, hosting, and delivery tools.
For this reason, ClickFunnels 2.0 is the digital product winner.
E-Commerce Features: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a feature called Global Products that lets users create products on the platform and then easily add them across their funnels, landing pages, and sites.
As the products were created in a centralized location, once any changes are made to the product, they’re dynamically updated.
Although ClickFunnels 2.0 is great for selling individual products and bundles, it lacks more advanced features.
Therefore, it would not be recommended for companies with large product categories, such as clothing retailers.
Similarly, because Unbounce is primarily a landing page provider, it has not been designed for large product catalogs.
The platform’s landing page builder is used to list e-commerce products.
Therefore, all of those features and tools can be used to create e-commerce sales pages.
Overall, as both platforms are not designed for large product catalogs and are primarily focused on individual products and bundles, we would say that the tools are equal.
Marketing: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels 2.0 has email marketing and workflows to help users market and sell their products and services.
The platform’s email marketing tool has many features, including:
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Multiple email types
- Contact info
ClickFunnels 2.0’s Workflow tool is for connecting all the platform’s assets together to automate marketing.
For example, after a user has filled in a form, the marketing automation can begin sending them emails marketing a product or service.
Some of the workflow features include:
- Advanced audience segmentation
- Drip campaigns
- Dynamic content
- A/B testing
In contrast, Unbounce does not have any native marketing tools. For users to access email marketing and automation, they must integrate third-party platforms.
Apps and Integrations: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a very limited selection of integrations, this is because it’s an all-in-one platform and users can run their business without any.
The platform’s integrations include:
Despite these limited direct integrations, ClickFunnels 2.0 does have an accessible API, which means that workflow platforms, such as Zapier, can be connected.
These give ClickFunnels 2.0 users the ability to connect to thousands of third-party platforms.
Unbounce has many apps and direct integrations for users to connect their landing pages to third-party platforms.
Some of the apps and integrations include:
- WooCommerce button
- Google analytics
These integrations can provide subscribers with eCommerce, payment, tracking, forms, and booking solutions.
Support and Migration: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of support features to help users with any issues.
The platform’s support features include:
- Live chat
- Email support
- Help documents
- Mastery training
- Live training
If a potential user already has a membership site business, migrating the subscriptions to a new platform can be daunting.
Unfortunately, ClickFunnels 2.0 does not have any specific migration support.
However, as the platform has a great support team, users can contact them via live chat and email to get support.
Unbounce also provides subscribers with support options, including its help center, Unbounce Community, live chat, and documentation.
The platform does not offer migration support; however, users can also contact their support team, who can assist.
When comparing the two platform’s support and migration features, we’d say that ClickFunnels 2.0 has the better tools.
Affordability: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels 2.0 has three subscription plans:
The platform’s core features include:
- Admin users
- Unlimited contacts
- Unlimited workflows
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited email sequences
The main feature differences between the plans are the creation and user limitations on each asset. For example, with each subscription upgrade, subscribers can create more websites, funnels, and courses.
The other additional tools that Pro and Funnel Hacker plan users gain:
- Affiliate program
- API access
- Liquid theme editor
- CF1 maintenance mode plan
Given the fact that all ClickFunnels 2.0 users can create courses while marketing and selling products and services, we believe that the pricing is good value for money.
However, if a user is starting, it may seem high.
For potential users that are unsure, we’d suggest using ClickFunnels 2.0’s 14-day free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee to trial the platform for 44 days risk free.
In contrast, Unbounce has four pricing plans:
- The Launch Plan – $99 per month
- The Optimize Plan – $145 per month
- The Accelerate Plan – $240 per month
- The Concierge Plan – $625 per month
Unbounce’s core features include:
- Unlimited landing pages
- Sticky bars
- AI copywriting
With each subscription plan upgrade, users gain access to a higher number of conversions, visitors, domains, and users.
Although ClickFunnels 2.0’s entry-level plan is more expensive than Unbounce’s, we believe that it offers users better value for money.
This is because it has far more features, such as marketing automation, courses, membership sites, and funnels.
After comparing ClickFunnels 2.0 and Unbounce, the best platform for businesses depends on their needs.
For companies looking for an all-in-one solution for selling their products and services, we’d recommend ClickFunnels 2.0.
This is because it has all the required features, such as funnels, websites, landing pages, marketing, automation, and product delivery.
However, if a prospective user is only looking for a landing page solution with limited marketing functionality, then they could consider Unbounce.
Frequently Asked Questions
ClickFunnels 2.0 has more features and tools than Unbounce. In addition to the overlapping Landing Page feature, ClickFunnels 2.0 also has websites, funnels, courses, membership sites, email marketing, and automation.
Yes, Unbounce’s entry-level subscription plan costs $90 per month, whereas ClickFunnels 2.0’s entry-level plan costs $147 per month.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is an all-in-one platform for selling, marketing, and delivering services and physical and digital products, whereas Unbounce is specifically for building landing pages. Therefore, depending on your needs, ClickFunnels 2.0 or Unbounce will be best suited.
Both ClickFunnels 2.0 and Unbounce are easy to use, as they provide users with drag-and-drop editors to create landing pages, websites, and funnels and have pop-ups and descriptions to guide subscribers through the creation of assets.