While looking for the best online marketing platform and page builder, you may wonder how ClickFunnels compares to Webflow.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder, which utilizes software alongside analytics to automate online marketing. Webflow is a website builder that gives complete design control and builds fully responsive websites.
Here’s how both platforms compare.
Price Range: $97 to $2,497 per month
ClickFunnels is an inbound sales and marketing management software that converts leads into buying customers.
It streamlines the complex, and time-consuming sales funnel operation by providing templates and integrating with different platforms.
Analytics and testing tools in ClickFunnels automate the performance evaluation process.
The platform is also great for attracting new customers, upselling products, and e-mail follow-ups.
Price Range: $0 to $35 per month
Webflow is a website builder that targets designers and offers them tools to convert high-spec designs into fully functional websites without any technical knowledge of coding.
It offers creative freedom, better site security, website hosting, excellent customer support, and ease of use to every designer.
It also diminishes the need for a website developer, giving complete control of the design, including mobile versions.
ClickFunnels vs. Webflow at a Glance
|Free Trial||14-days trial||Free plan|
|Pricing Range (Monthly)||Standard – $97|
Platinum – $297
TwoCommaClubX – $2,497
|Starter – $0
Lite – $16
Pro – $35
|Most Notable Features||Custom domain|
A/B split testing
Building lead magnets
Write a drip campaign
Upsell and downsell pages
|Parallax scrolling, animations, and interactions
Backups and security
Several payment modes
Lots of freedom
Ideal for client work
Expert learning resources
Guaranteed uptime of 99.99%
As you can see, ClickFunnels and Webflow offer different features that set them apart. They function in varying ways and, hence, can provide unique sets of benefits to users.
ClickFunnels is a very stable software known for its error-free experience. Webflow allows you to learn and bring your dream website to life. While the two platforms may have some overlapping features, there are more things to look for when choosing either.
Here’s how ClickFunnels stands out:
- Includes an e-mail autoresponder
- Shared funnels allow you to send your funnel to others
- The event hosting option lets you connect with others.
- Several affiliate marketing tools and learning resources
Here’s how Webflow stands out:
- Modern designs and internet patterns
- Advertisement free and monetization
- Unlimited storage and backup
- Allows you to use interactions
ClickFunnels arguably lacks customizability somewhat for websites, and Webflow falls behind in the marketing aspect.
ClickFunnels vs. Webflow: Pricing Comparison
Before investing in a platform, it is essential to look through monthly prices and other charges. We have compared and contrasted the pricing aspects of both platforms to give you a better outlook of the cost.
- Standard ($97 per month or $997 per month if paid annually). Includes three payment integrations, several domains, and reference features. Allows one user, 20 funnels, 100 pages. Does not support follow-up funnels, backpack features, and affiliates.
- Platinum ($297 per month or $2997 per month if paid annually). Includes affiliate integrations, FunnelFlix feature, and backpack. Allows three users, unlimited funnels, and unlimited pages.
- Two Comma Club X ($2,497 per month and not available annually). Includes phone support, 27 payment gateways, and unlimited features. Allows 10 users, unlimited funnels, and unlimited pages.
- Starter ($0 per month and free forever). Includes basic features that get you started. Allows two projects, and free staging. Does not support exporting code or transferring your site to another Webflow account.
- Lite ($16 per month when billed annually). Includes exporting codes and transferring projects. Allows 10 projects and enhanced staging.
- Pro ($35 per month when billed annually). Includes additional features such as white labeling and password-protection of sites. Allows unlimited projects and client hosting under one account.
In short, web designing freelancers will benefit most from the Webflow Lite or Pro plan. While for online entrepreneurs and marketers, the ClickFunnels Standard or Platinum plan is more cost-effective.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Webflow: A Comparison of Features and Tools
ClickFunnels and Webflow are two of the most popular website creation, sales, and marketing platforms in the industry. They each offer something unique, but a few features are present on both platforms.
It might be challenging to figure out which platform is better at what task. If you’re confused about deciding between these two platforms, here’s an in-depth discussion.
The review will narrow down the important features.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels focuses mainly on lead generation and has extensive resources and tools that you can use to build a sales funnel on any subscription plan quickly.
While Webflow isn’t a focused funnel-building platform, you can create lead generation pages for your site.
ClickFunnels has Cookbooks that narrow down a funnel type based on industry. Then, you can access free and paid templates with advanced attachments such as upselling.
There is no way to offer upsells and downsells with Webflow. It only compares to ClickFunnels when building funnels on a basic level.
Which Platform Offers Better Solution for Building Funnels?
- ClickFunnels cookbook and upsell feature is better because it guarantees sales and website traffic.
- The templates and other attachments are also more advanced than Webflow’s. It is the optimum funnel-building platform for professional marketers and entrepreneurs.
Webflow doesn’t require coding and provides countless attractive templates and features.
The platform also offers building complex interactions and animations for the web page, allowing for more flexibility.
Similarly, ClickFunnels also provides website-building tools, but they are limited to basic designs.
Which Platform Offers Better Solution for Building Pages?
Sales & Marketing Features
ClickFunnels is an automated marketing and sales tool offering incredible diversity. The features include social media promotion, landing pages, e-mail marketing, and software analytics that can help you convert prospects into long-term customers.
On the other hand, Webflow falls behind in the sales aspect. The website is enough to drive in traffic and attract customers, but it lacks the automation workflow. It creates stunning media sites, but that’s about it. You need a marketing tool to promote your website.
In such cases, using both in conjunction will offer maximum benefits.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- ClickFunnels’ wide range of promotional tools and automation features help you save time and are easy to use.
- However, for attractive websites, use Webflow and promote your pages using ClickFunnels.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels and Webflow are both terrific for e-commerce because they can help you create well-designed websites.
If customizability is a priority, Webflow is the best option. If you’re more focused on promotional tools, ClickFunnels is the better choice.
Someone with a strict budget or a new business should start with the Starter or Lite plan from Webflow.
However, professional marketers will benefit most from the Platinum plan on ClickFunnels.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- In this case, neither platform excels at e-commerce directly, and both can achieve similar results.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels has several tools that can track the progress of your outreach and sales.
On the other hand, Webflow directly integrates with Google Analytics to help track visitors in your project. The tracking pixel option is present in both platforms, and it reveals the source and behavior of your site visitors.
The decision ultimately comes down to budget, as ClickFunnels offers this feature in both its $97 and $297 subscription plans. In contrast, Webflow offers it at cheaper rates of $16 and $35.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytical Features?
- ClickFunnels is better because it has built-in analytics tools and doesn’t need extra integrations.
- Nevertheless, Webflow is an excellent option for beginners who want to learn the analytics of their web page through the topmost analytics integration available: Google Analytics.
Few platforms offer as much customization as Webflow, where landing pages and websites are concerned. If you combine this aspect with usability and a simple interface, it is a must-try.
ClickFunnels offers customization features, but these are very limited and identical. You can easily spot a landing page created on ClickFunnels because of the design.
However, for all design enthusiasts, Webflow offers 100+ templates customizable in every way possible. They are all available in the free plan and provide creators with immense creative freedom.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- Webflow is better because it offers lots of creative liberty and freedom to bring your ideal website to life.
- It does not require you to pay a lot, and you get a unique, distinguishable outcome every time. The platform is best for professionals that need to impress clients by creating unique web pages.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: You are a professional marketer or entrepreneur that requires specific tools such as upselling, funnels, analytics, and promotion. It’s a good option if you are looking to build a sales funnel for your existing business, don’t care about the enhanced presentation of landing pages, and are looking for affiliate programs to earn off of.
- Choose Webflow if: You work as a professional web designer that requires customized templates and unique outcomes and are a novice stepping into the world of online marketing and sales tools. It’s also a good option if you have a limited budget but require a platform that performs well in all aspects as long as your work doesn’t require many promotional activities.
All in all, both ClickFunnels and Webflow work well for various professionals. However, ClickFunnels offers more versatility and long-term usage with more in store for users.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly